• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone buy BBW clips?

Dahliadreamgirl

Hi everyone, I posted on the clips4sale forum as well but thought I'd post here too. I recently opened a store and haven't offered any tickling clips yet because I wasn't sure if it would sell. I have a tickling fetish and have ever since I can remember. I generally orgasm while I am being tickled so it's obviously a big turn on lol. If I put clips up what would you guys like to see? I only have a male ler unfortunately. But I'm up for any tools, or type of restraints. Honestly even if no one buys the clips I don't really care since I'm always looking for new ways of fulfilling my fantasies. I have big feet, size 11 and they're very ticklish. My most ticklish spot though is right under my ass cheeks. Would that be something you guys would like to see? My store is https://clips4sale.com/115088 and there are a lot of pics of me on there so let me know what you think.:Kiss1:

I normally don't buy clips any more, but if you do sell is love to hear how it goes

Yes. I love BBW tickling. I would be very interested in seeing your previews and buying your clips.

Ok, you all have made my day! I've been wanting to do this but wasn't sure anyone would be interested. Now that I know there are a few people at least interested, this is going to happen! I'll hopefully make it over the weekend. I am so excited- if anyone has any ideas for the video I'd love to hear them. I was thinking of being tied while lying on my stomach so the ler can get to my ass and feet...would you all like nylons? Naked? ;) i am so aroused just thinking about it...

Sounds perfect...tied face down...soles up with nylons then bare sounds perfect...tickling the feet, sides, and back of the thighs oooohh my!

Dahlia,

I don't know that I've ever purchased a BBW clip, but I like your approach, and I would buy yours.

And, I'm with Docsoul (one of my early heroes on here!) and yourself....face down in nylons sounds very enticing.

A long time ago a wise man reminded me that there's a reason that Baskin Robbins offers 31 flavors: Everyone has different tastes! You will surely fill many. Good Luck.

Nick

I know that the other posts were removed (thank you!) but I just want to say that all of you who have posted are the sweetest, most amazing guys. Particularly the baskin Robbins post...that made me dry my eyes and smile. NickJ, even if you don't like BBWs, you are such a gentleman and are so kind. I don't mind people not being into me, just don't treat me like I'm inhuman. I'm still a woman and am plenty attractive as my sales show! I'll be making that nylon face down video...I'm aroused just thinking about making it! And in my heart it will be dedicated to you.

I know that the other posts were removed (thank you!) but I just want to say that all of you who have posted are the sweetest, most amazing guys. Particularly the baskin Robbins post...that made me dry my eyes and smile. NickJ, even if you don't like BBWs, you are such a gentleman and are so kind. I don't mind people not being into me, just don't treat me like I'm inhuman. I'm still a woman and am plenty attractive as my sales show! I'll be making that nylon face down video...I'm aroused just thinking about making it! And in my heart it will be dedicated to you.

Please let us know when you produce this video...

I love BBW tickling, however I really prefer f/f tickling and so much of the BBW tickling tends to be m/f.

Yes, would like to see you getting tickled, nylon to bare. And it seems, that you have very soft feet.
And yes, would like to see you tickled in your most ticklish spot as well.
How long can you take a good foot tickling, was was the longest, you have be done till now?

I love ticklish BBW. Best ever.
Look forward to anything you post

big BBW tickling lover here. Bring it on (but wherever you're ticklish, take it off)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back