• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nervous Newcomer

Yaks_On_A_Moped

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I've only just come to the realisation that I have a tickle fetish and I'm not yet 'out' to real life friends and family. I'm very much just learning the ropes at the moment so I'm extremely nervous but I thought I'd start by coming here and just trying to get a feel for things.

I figured it might be a good start to discuss with people sort of how my fetish came about in the first place and kind of go from there, but I enjoy meeting new people as well so do feel free to PM me and chat about any subject whether tickle related or not.

I thought it better to just throw out an invite like that as I didn't want to be badgering random strangers who didn't want the intrusion, wheras this way people have the option lol. I hope I did the right thing as I'm not sure of the etiquette but I'm sure someone will put me right if I got it wrong, in which case I apologise.

I'm male, 36, from England. Predominantly a lee but I think I would enjoy the occasional switch too. I'm only interested in females when it comes to tickling but as I said previously I enjoy meeting new people so I'm more than happy to talk to people of any gender about any subject.

There's a bit more info about me on my profile but I haven't put up any pictures as yet because I'm not yet 'out' to family and friends so it's just a precaution in the extremely unlikely event anybody who knows me comes here lol. But once I get to know any of you well, I'll gladly show pics via a more private means lol.

Sorry for waffling on so long, thank you for reading and feel free to PM me anytime. I'll be using the chat room too so I look forward to getting to know some of you very soon.

Welcome to the TMF, Yaks On A Moped, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Greetings, as TMF"s resident cool guy, I welcome you to our humble website. I hope you have a cool time here

Congratulations on coming out of the (tickling) "closet"! :bwahaha:

Welcome, we all did this at one time or another, to whatever results. Since you are a lee, hopefully you find someone to show you the ropes (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink). Join us, and learn, and have fun. We all try to here.

Thank you so much all of you for such a warm welcome, definitely helping to calm my nervousness at dipping my toe in uncharted waters lol. Looking forward to learning.

Greetings from another fellow Brit! And welcome to the awesome world of the TMF! Great username, as well! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, always great to welcome a fellow Brit and great to see people finding tickling later than probably most of us do in our lives :)

Don't be afraid to get stuck in and feel free to say hello any time :)

TTG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back