Martina's Education By Tickling And Whipping - FULL HD 1080p
BOUND LEZDOM TICKLEFEST promo 18 HD WMV 1280x720
Clips4Sale Banner
PARODIE   RETURN OF DR TICKLSTIEN  FULL MOVIE
GRANNIE FUCKED & TICKLED Two FULL MOVIE 720X480
TICKLING COMPILATION 196

What's New?

6/22/2017

Visit MTJ Publications for a wide selection of tickling comics and stories!

New from MTJ

Brigand's
Bay #3

Click here
6/15/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Dallas Munch in May?

Hi guys! So Oddjob and I were talking, and we discussed the possibility of hosting a munch during the week as opposed to a Saturday. Some people work, or have other plans on the weekend, so maybe a weekday evening meal is easier for some people to make. We could host in ACTUAL Dallas if that might make it easier for people, though personally I wanted to avoid it, because traffic? In Dallas? No thanks.

But of course this is my own assumptions and feelings on the matter. And to clarify, I'm not saying we do this INSTEAD of the Desoto munches on Saturday, but instead the possibility of having two munches a month, so people might be able to come to one if they can't make the other. What do you guys think?
    Anyone in the Dallas area? Would love to make friends!

What are the dates, Im very interested in attending at least one of these soon

Well, that's what we're trying to figure out. Right now I'm thinking sometime between May 16th-18th for the weekdays. I'll have to start looking around for a good place that'll be easy for people to get to (and park). I'm open to suggestions, though!

Gotcha, I'd love to make it to these, but unfortunately the only time I'll be in Dallas is this coming Friday. But that's just me I'd love to get to meet everyone. From what y'all described everything turned out fun. I'll make it to one of these I promise lol

I'll be holdin' ya to that, Shy!
    Anyway, so I was thinking of a place that's kinda easy to get to, even for people who have to rely on public transportation. And then it hit me: Victory Station! It's right on the junction of two freeways, you can find directions easy, and buses and shuttles must go to and from there all the time, right? Plus I already found like three restaurants within walking distance. (And one of those restaurants even offers private dining with a sound proof divider. Nice to think of for future events, eh? Eh?)
    What do you guys think?

I like the idea, kind of centralized, and the barriers sound great. Do you have a projected date? 16, 17, 18?

Ok SO FAR General consensus seems to be for the 16th and 17th, so let's go for the 16th. It should be less busy on a Tuesday, so easier for everyone to get to everything. And be served at whatever restaurant we choose, lol.
    Speaking of! Here are a few restaurants near Victory station if ya'll want to choose (we only got two days, though): https://search.yahoo.com/local/s;_yl...3869&fr=mcafee
    And here's some cafes if that feels better/easier (though they all seem to be closer to Union station, lol):
    https://search.yahoo.com/local/s;_yl...C+TX&fr=yfp-t-
    If we don't decide by Sunday night, then I'll pick the place and just hope everyone's good with it!

Alrighty, since we all couldn't agree, I decided on the Medina Oven and Bar! 6:00 shouldn't be too bad. PM me for any more questions or details!

I am looking forward to this! It should be a small but enthusiastic group.

Agreed! Seeya all there!

Although we had a small turnout for the munch we had a GREAT night chatting up a new interested party (you guys, a woman - looking for men to play with! You have to come to these munches!) and the promise of a new couple joining us next time.

Any old-timers recall the C&G Videos that used to be around? We're trying to get "G" to show up with his partner, and he is interested.

Oh no! I just missed it!! I live between Dallas and Fort Worth and would love to come to one of these!! I'm a newbie to the community though not to tickling, joined a week ago! I would love to make some new friends!!

Sweet! Hey there, Chillchance! nice to meet you! Yeah, you can totally come next time~ These won't be stopping any time soon. We'll just have to figure out a date for next time.