• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing... Shadyside Studios

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
Introducing Shadyside Studios, an up-and-coming tickle fetish video production studio based in the remote town of Wheeling, West Virginia. Co-founded by Umbra Sartre and Airi Quinn (@umbrasartre and @airiquinn on FetLife.)

Following our move into a new apartment on April 30th, we will begin drafting concepts for videos and recruiting models/actors/actresses. We have a strong desire to make work that is personal and authentic, as well as tailored to the individual needs and desires of our models.

That being said, we are now accepting applications for amateur and professional models to appear in tickling, bondage, and orgasm control-related content.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, email [email protected] or [email protected] .

APPLICATION: https://form.jotform.com/70947920884166

All these questions in the application yet you still have zero content/zero credibility? This has spam written all over it. Or just attention seeking perhaps, pretty sure there isn't any *content* or videos coming out of this one , not in this lifetime.

Moving into the apartment on the 30th to begin drafting concept for videos Yeah right ,who in their right minds would fall for that one

I strongly advise against sending any sort of picture or private information that is being asked in the application (especially the legal name and nude photos field)

You look like you started an account just to make this single post, so why should anyone give a shit about what you think?

You look like you started an account just to make this single post, so why should anyone give a shit about what you think?

Hmm, maybe it's a rival long time producer pretending to be someone else, and attempting to squash new competition?

The plot thickens.....

I've know Ari for a number of years, as she has been an active attendee at NEST, which lends her credibility in my book.

All these questions in the application yet you still have zero content/zero credibility? This has spam written all over it. Or just attention seeking perhaps, pretty sure there isn't any *content* or videos coming out of this one , not in this lifetime.

Moving into the apartment on the 30th to begin drafting concept for videos Yeah right ,who in their right minds would fall for that one

I strongly advise against sending any sort of picture or private information that is being asked in the application (especially the legal name and nude photos field)

Oh fuck off you dipshit.

Both people involved in this are real people with verifable credibility in the scene.

The mods should search your IP and ban you.

I'm excited to see how things turn out for you guys

Oh wow. If this is the same Ari I first met on TT, way to GO! :D So glad you've moved into a new place, and all the best for these new ebdeavours! Hoping you get many contestants! :)

Oh wow. If this is the same Ari I first met on TT, way to GO! :D So glad you've moved into a new place, and all the best for these new ebdeavours! Hoping you get many contestants! :)

IT IS MEEEE. Lol
Thanks so much, we are really excited. We are actually moving this weekend so it's a bit hectic at the moment. Then we have NEST, then we are contacting any applicants we have and looking for more.. lots to do!

Hope you stay busy! - Good busy! :D
Ignore any "nay sayers" that might try to pull you down. Your continued presence at one of THE BIGGEST AND MOST AWESOMEST TICKLE CONVENTIONS EVER (NEST, for anyone stuck under a rock, that still doesn't know ;)) will convince anyone you're "you".
Stay awesome!

Congrats on getting a new studio off the ground. Can't imagine what kind of bumpy road you're in for but I hope you make the best of it! Enjoy tickling poor souls professionally :p.

Wow, congrats! This seems like an amazing opportunity. Even though I live on the west coast, I'm still filling out the model form. Who knows what'll happen down the road lol

I'd suggest studying up on film making techniques if you are new to video and such.

Pay attention to good lighting, camera angles, etc. outfits, scenarios, preplanning everything ahead of time, etc.

You'll make mistakes in the beginning, but you'll learn and as time passes, you'll get better and better until you're considered a "big studio"
and you don't even realize it!

I'd suggest if you want any kinds of outfits or clothing - costumes, pantyhose (woo hoo!) funky socks, shoes, etc. - bring them yourself! The model either won't have them
or will usually forget.
There's tons of tutorials today on youtube or websites, just Google any questions about lighting, camera repair, etc. and you can find tons of resources.

A good guy to study and observe is Turtleboy at UK Tickling - how he interacts with customers, he always answers questions, he's always nice, he's not going off on folks if they
have requests, he'll simply politely let them know if a certain model is unavailable, he has the best customer service by far.
If you can pull up some of James Darkes (from Shy and Wild Tickling) from a few years ago, he posted instructional threads on lighting, sound, etc. in the Tickling Discussion area -
search under his name, started threads, and in Tickling Discussion. Those were specifically toward tickle videos.

Good luck, can't wait to see the results, and can't wait until people start listing you among the "greats." when discussing best models or video producers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back