• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How My Tickle Fetish Started (F/M)

Yaks_On_A_Moped

As any of you who read my inaugral TMF post will know (link at the bottom) I am a latecomer to the tickle fetish having only just gotten the bug so to speak.

Anyway i was recently explaining to someone how it all started and thought well why not share it with you all since it seemed a fitting opening contribution to the TMF.

Well, I've always been insanely ticklish so as a kid/teenager inevitably everyone finds this amusing and wants to tickle you, but at the time it wasn't something I enjoyed. I mean it was always playful and I could see the funny side so it wasn't traumatic or anything but i would run away and try to break free etc, it wasn't something I thought of as pleasurable at the time.

But then as an adult, not so long ago, I had an experience that changed that.

When I get tickled it sends me to jelly, like I just can't properly summon much strength, it kind of reminds me of that feeling when you first wake up in the morning and your muscles haven't quite warmed up yet if you know what I mean. So as a result it becomes I suppose easier to overpower me. Anyway one day a female friend started playfully tickling me and found it hilarious how ticklish I am and it descended in to a play fight during which she decided it would be funny to pin me down so she could tickle attack me more easily. Well at the time I hated it, I felt embarrassed and I suppose kind of humiliated in a way so I was trying to get her off but couldn't. I think she just assumed i was letting her win in the spirit of the playfulness of it and I wasn't about to admit the truth to her so I just sort of ran with that theory lol. But yeah at the time I hated it to be honest. Or at least I thought I did, but with hindsight I think it was more a case of a strange mix of emotions that I was struggling to make sense of and it was that lack of understanding that was causing my discomfort.

Despite my dislike for it I couldn't get the incident out of my head and I was aware that I was sort of becoming aroused by reflecting on it and though at first being aroused by such an embarrassing situation and loss of control puzzled me, slowly the feelings of embarassment began to give way to arousal, pleasure and excitement.

I still didn't feel like I wanted to just let someone do it to me, I knew I'd struggle if in the same situation again, but if they could pull it off regardless as she had then I felt like I was sort of learning to embrace the loss of control and find it quite exhilerating and very sensual.

The feeling of the tickling suddenly seemed like a pleasurable weakness and rather than something to be despised it became something very playful, funny and erotic and even something via which an emotional bond could be formed.

So that's when I began to realise that I had a tickle fetish and decided to embrace it rather than fight it. And so here I am, a very shy and nervous new arrival to the TMF, keen to explore and with a lot to learn but looking forward to the voyage of discovery lol.

I don't know if any of you can relate to my experience or indeed if it even makes any sense at all to any of you lol but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway and show some willingness to contribute to the community. Plus, if I'm honest it was slightly theraputic lol. It felt good to get it off my chest and out in the open. Well, the TMF open at least lol.

Anyway thanks for reading, I hope I didn't bore you all too much lol and here is that link I mentioned at the start.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?285666-Nervous-Newcomer

Look up Wade on here. I'll bet he could help you with what you're feeling.... He claims to dislike being tickled, but I think he's not being 100% truthful about that. ;)

I can relate to your feelings, but in my case the realization that being dominated and tickled by a woman or girl was erotically stimulating came at a much younger age. :D

Haha thanks for the tip robmic :)

Yeah seems I'm a latecomer Milagros, hopefully I can make up for lost time lol.

Can definitely relate (though I tend to resort to to an excess of violence to detract any such childish endeavours) and am very thankful for you sharing this ambivalence with us! Battling it myself, but if you work at chipping away one side of it, positive you'll learn to be a comfortable, confident: 'lee, 'let, or switch! Whatever your heart desires! :D

Hi,

I had the same towards being tickled when I was younger. I prefered being the ler than the lee. But one day it all changed as a female friend tickled me and it turned me on plus it felt really good. So I explored with it overtime and just let them tickle me first without restraints and light tickling. Start slowly first and build it up. If you could try it with another person who is also into tickling then that would be better. Plus they'd know how to ease you into without that fear of panic and make it more enjoyable and erotic for you.

Thanks CJ

Can definitely relate (though I tend to resort to to an excess of violence to detract any such childish endeavours) and am very thankful for you sharing this ambivalence with us! Battling it myself, but if you work at chipping away one side of it, positive you'll learn to be a comfortable, confident: 'lee, 'let, or switch! Whatever your heart desires! :D
Sadiness I think we have found another one to team up on. Maybe you/me vs Wade/Yaks haaaa

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back