• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any more of these artwork? They're called Dolores must talk by Max Lamenace

MTF

TMF Regular
I was wondering if there are more of these. The artist who made them was Max Lamenace. Did he ever make more of them? Any help would be great.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 977
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 864
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 909
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 1,029
Wow! “Oldies but goodies,” as they say. These rank among the first tickling illustrations I saw on the internet, probably in 1997. I thought they were pretty damn hot then, and I still do. If there’s such a thing as “a classic of the genre” in our thing here, I’d say these deserve a mention.

If there were more “Delores must talk” pics, I’d love to see them — I LOVE Delores — but I’m pretty sure this is it. They’re the only ones I’ve ever seen, at least.

As far as Max Lamenace… maybe he’s among us now, under a different name.

Errr… none of this really answers your question, does it? Sorry.

Thanks for the Delores pics anyway.

Thanks for bringing back memories from 20 years ago! :D To answer your question, I don't know of any more.

Yeah, I've looked too and sadly not seen any more. I'm not normally a foot guy, but his work really impressed even me.

I tried to find more for a long time and eventually traced everything back to this site. There were a lot more pictures in the original gallery, but the site owner had to delete them. I would really like to see them too, if Max is among us :)

I tried to find more for a long time and eventually traced everything back to this site. There were a lot more pictures in the original gallery, but the site owner had to delete them. I would really like to see them too, if Max is among us :)

It's too bad the pictures are very small to see but thanks for posting that link anyways.

Oh man talk about a blast from the past! So great to see these again - thanks for sharing MTF :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back