• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rangers, then who knows

Shytickler109

TMF Expert
Well I had previously posted in, the Texas gathering stating this but figured I'd post here too. I will be attending a Rangers game on the 28th then after that I will spend some time around the area.

If there would be potential for a meet that would be cool, not necessarily for tickling, since it's last minute. But if so cool, if not no worries I'd like to just meet and I suppose get a feel for the munches, that seem to be moving forward. It's difficult meeting women into this sort of thing let alone talking about it. Again tickling not a must, conversation is just as good.

As to other subjects, I'm pretty nerdy from anime all the way to the Star Wars films. I will be attending RTX 2017 this year( for those who know what that is we can talk about that) video games music whatever just to give you an idea. I am a 25 year old guy Hispanic (for those who are curious) anything else feel free to kik me or pm me on here

( if you want my kik pm and I'll reply so we can chat quicker) have a good day every one

I will be in the Dallas area btw

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back