• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounty Huntress Chronicles: Bad Luck With Lizards (Part 1) MMM/F, MMM/F(scaly)

sageoftruth

TMF Novice
Bounty Huntress
Bad Luck With Lizards

(Part 1)
(Rosa)​

Rosa grumbled as she looked at the notice board. The big old wooden sign sported a few scraps of parchment from pages hastily ripped away from it, but otherwise, it was completely barren, which meant no work for her unless she could find something to do while wandering the streets. Her friends were all off chasing bounties of their own, so she knew what she had to do.

She sulked as she walked down the streets of Arben, eyes searching for any leads that could get her some work. It was not a pleasant walk. Bare feet were useful for covering ground fast, leaping off walls, and moving silently. Not so much for walking on cobblestone roads. Still, footwear cost money to buy and maintain, savings were tight enough without them, and she refused to sell off any of her family jewelry to pay for it.

Besides, she had never been a fan of shoes or boots, or even sandals, a habit she picked up as a child and never grew out of. Of course, back then the only things under her feet were smooth marble floors, plush carpets and soft pillows. Her old life as royalty was a thing of the past now. She'd gone from being a princess, to being a monk in training, to being a desperate bounty huntress living hand to mouth. What did she do to deserve this?

Rosa shook her head. This was not the time or place for reminiscing about better times. Contrary to her sullen mood, spirits around her seemed very high. A nobleman gleefully entertained two fawning ladies with witty banter, two drunk louts walked down the streets arm in arm, singing the Arben anthem, a priest lectured many listeners on the Holy Father's compassion.
All this happiness made Rosa feel sick inside. How was she supposed to find problems to solve if everyone was fine and dandy? She heard a woman laughing up ahead. Jeez! How chipper could everyone else be? The laughing continued and only grew louder, to Rosa's annoyance. What could possibly have been so funny? More importantly, don't people need to stop to breathe occasionally?
“OHOHOHOHO GAHAHAWDS! PLEHEHEHEASE NO MORE! HAHAHAHA!” Rosa overheard. Perhaps the woman was merely faced with a ruthless joke teller, but she had to be sure. She bolted down the street and rounded the corner. What she saw surprised her.

Up ahead were backs of a handful of men. Their wide frames obscured the source of the hysterical laughter. Sneaking up behind them, Rosa tried to peek over them. The men were all bent over, but she still had to stand on her toes and crane her neck to see past them.

The green skin was the first thing to catch her eye, but the victim was no orc. The shiny scales, serrated teeth and long snaking tongue made that abundantly clear.

Rosa had heard about the lizardfolk of the northern forests, but this was the first time she'd ever seen one, especially within the walls of Arben, since they tended to be one of the races the guards usually attacked on sight. Gazing down from the reptilian head she saw an elaborate maroon velvet blouse. If this woman could afford something like this, then she probably had money to burn. Further down was a set of stocks and a pair of shiny green scaled feet with soft yellow soles, which endured a brutal assault from variety of feathers the men held.

“So lizards CAN laugh!” a grisly man in the center taunted. “I've heard the stories about your kind. I heard that you enslave all the men. The women get the dresses and the fancy meals, while we men have to bow and scrape and do all the labor. So how does it feel to have the tables turned on you?”

The she-lizard was laughing too hard to properly respond. “AHAHAHAI'M SOHOHOHOHORRY! PLEHEHEHEASE STOP!” she begged.

“All right lads! Let her breathe!” the man ordered. As she caught her breath, the man leaned in. “So, what do you have to say now, lizard?”

Rosa saw her shake. Either she was trembling with fear or bristling with anger, but her expression was proud. “This is no way to speak to one of your betters,” she replied in a pompous voice.

The man grimaced. “Men, I think her break is over. Grab the feathers.”

“No! Wait! Please, my feet can't take anymore!” she begged, waving her hands and feet in protest.

Rosa watched with curiosity. What was this woman from the lizard kingdom doing here in Arben? Why was she in stocks? Did she do anything to deserve this, or were the men just being mean-spirited? Even if she did do something, were these men going too far?” In the end, Rosa knew none of that mattered. All that mattered was that she was far more likely to pay Rosa than any of these men were.

“Excuse me,” she said. All four men turned their heads and eyed her with suspicion and mild annoyance.

“Leave us be. Can't you see that we're busy putting a pompous lizard in her place?” the head man snarled.

“I can see that,” Rosa replied putting up her hands. “I can't blame you for being irritated with her, but I just need to ask her some questions.”

“Piss off!” the leader snapped. “If you wanna talk to her, wait your turn!”

Rosa sighed. “Look, I just want to give you guys a demonstration. Your technique could use some improvement.” Her street smarts were a bit lacking, but she'd learned a bit from her new line of work.

The three men looked at each other. “Lacking you say?” the leader asked. He turned to the she-lizard. “Whaddya think lizard lady? Are we not tickling ya hard enough?”

Her green skin turned a much lighter green and her eyes widened. “No! I mean yes! Yes! Very hard indeed!” The leader looked back at Rosa with a proud, crooked grin.

Rosa met this with a grin of her own. “Oh, she has no idea how much worse it can be, my fellows.” She spread her hands before them and wiggled her light slender sand-colored fingers. “Fingers can tickle far better than feathers. It's much more personal, and you can get at very hard to reach places.” She felt a bit dirty talking like this, but she spoke from personal experience as her own ticklish feet knew all too well, and her words seemed to be swaying them. Their eyes widened slightly and their eyebrows raised in mild amusement.

The leader bobbed his head. “All right, miss. Show us what those fingers a yours can do?”

“Okay,” Rosa agreed. “But you'll need to stand back. I need some distance to stay focused.” The men nodded and stepped back, while the green woman sitting in front of her eyed her warily.

“P...please miss. As one woman to another have mercy on me,” she requested.

“Now, the first lesson is, don't go in hard,” Rosa instructed, ignoring the pleas. “Start soft, so things can always get worse.” The two feet twitched as her fingertips approached them. Rosa's fingers lightly tickled the yellow arches in short strokes. The she-lizard scrunched her face and a steady stream of giggles ushered forth. This was her chance.
Rosa leaned in. The woman was breathing heavily between giggles and small splotches of sweat stained her blouse. “You look like you could use some help,” Rosa whispered.

“Wehehehell, naturalleeehehehee,” she half giggled, half hissed back impatiently. Rosa slowed down her fingers so the lady could speak. Her lips quivered as she struggled to speak without giggling. “I... ha...have n...nothing to s...say to y-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?” Before she could finish, Rosa dug in her fingers and raked her nails up and down the full lengths of both soles. The men behind her cheered as they watched the spectacle.

“I apologize for that,” Rosa whispered as she returned to the slow tickle from before. “I'm just keeping those louts satisfied. Now, I can get you out, but first...”

“Y...yes? Heeheeheeheehee!” Rosa moved her fingers to the lady's toes, and her giggling continued.

“I need payment. Can you promise to pay me when our business is done?”

A sharp intake of breath showed her reluctance. “I am a high emissary of her imperial majesty, Empress Margaret. Helping me should be an hon-OHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Honor won't buy me food to eat or pay my rent,” Rosa replied as she pushed back the woman's toes with one hand and raked her nails across them with the other. “If you're not interested in paying me, then I should probably stop interfering with the fun those guys were having.”

The she-lizard's eyes widened in fear. “Okay! Okay! I can pay you a lot!” she whispered back.

“How much?”

“I've got nothing at the moment. All my possessions were... um... confiscated,” she explained.

“Then I guess I cannot help you,” Rosa said.

“Hey! What are you two talkin' about?” the burly man behind her asked.

“Just saying our farewells. You guys can return to your fun,” Rosa said.

“But wait!” the woman butted in suddenly. “The empress will happily reward you! Just take me to her!”

Rosa raised an eyebrow. “You're certain of this?”

“Absolutely positive!” she nodded.

Rosa sighed. At this point an empty promise was the best she could hope for. She turned to face the men. “Sorry to spoil your fun, but she needs to come with me.”

The men did not look impressed. “Well sorry to disappoint you, but she's not going anywhere!” the leader snarled.

“See this?” Rosa asked pointing towards the jewelry on her head.”

“A tiara?” the leader noted.

Rosa then channeled her inner energy into her leg and unleashed it in a brutal stomp that scattered cobblestones and left a large crack in the ground.

“By the Gods!” one of the men exclaimed. “She split the clinkin' ground asunder with that stomp! But the three of us can take her. Come on!”

“No, you idiot!” the leader snapped pulling the man close. “Don't you see? See that tiara? That power? She's the Desert Princess! One of the five bounty hunters who caught the Metal Baroness last year! It was all over the news!”

“That's right,” Rosa nodded confidently. “What I did to the ground there is nothing compared to what I can do to your skulls if I put my mind to it.”

“Let's go,” the leader said. The others nodded and ran off.

“Impressive and cunning display,” the emissary commented as she caught her breath. “I would have preferred a demonstration of what you could do to their skulls, but driving them off will suffice. However, I'm not going anywhere with my feet trapped in these blasted stocks. Would you happen to have a key?”

“Of sorts,” Rosa replied. She raised her hand and chopped downward, severing the latch from the lock that held it in place. “They really don't make wood like they used to.”

“Splendid!” the emissary exclaimed as she lifted her feet free and got up from her wooden sitting block. She startled Rosa as she got to her feet. As soon as she stood fully erect, Rosa's found herself staring straight at the woman's scaly neckline, and had to tilt her gaze upwards to look her in the eye. “Thank goodness!” the woman sighed. “They never considered tails when they made these seats did they?” After rubbing her tail, she bowed. “My name is Marie, emissary of Empress Margaret. Thank you for the rescue, Desert Princess.”

“Please, call me Rosa, and save greetings for later. We still need to get out of here,” Rosa urged. “I'd prefer not to be seen aiding a fugitive, so let's be as discreet as possible.” Marie nodded and prepared to leave. “Um... you left these,” Rosa added, pointing to a pair of plain flat sandals sitting by the stocks.

“Oh, those?” she asked with distaste. “I'll put them on later. I move better when I can feel the ground beneath my feet.”

After hastily fleeing to the Arben outskirts, the two of them were both out of breath. Marie was not used to running, great distances, and Rosa had underestimated how fast a giant lizard, even a pompous one in a dress, could run. “Are... we in... the clear?” Marie panted.

“…Yeah…” Rosa replied between breaths.

“Okay.” Marie sighed. “I guess I might as well put these back on then.” Marie set down her sandals and slipped them on. “They never feel right, no matter how many times I wear them.”

“Then why wear them at all?” Rosa asked.

“Oh, they're just for show,” Marie dismissed.

“Really? Those ugly brown things? They don't go with your dress at all,” Rosa commented.

“Well, if our clumsy engineers back at the capital ever manage to craft something more dress-appropriate for clawed feet, then I'll be certain to try them on!” Marie huffed. “I swear, if Empress Margaret was not so keen on dressing us up like the other civilized kingdoms, I would happily settle for a loincloth like our ancestors used to wear. These clothes are so restrictive.”

Sure enough, once she'd slipped her feet into her sandals, her walking speed slowed considerably, to the point where Rosa had to slow down herself to let Marie keep up with her. “So, the Empress is really having you all just dress like the people in Arben?”

“And other 'civilized' kingdoms,” Marie corrected. “I don't think we've ever been ruled by someone more ashamed of her heritage. She was originally named ‘Shel ‘Tal’ and I was originally named ‘Beethla’ but apparently those weren’t ‘civilized’ enough for her. Still, I can't say I blame her for wanting to cut ties with our heritage. Before she took power we were just a bunch of primitive tribes run by brutish males.” Marie grinned proudly, exposing her saw-like teeth. “Once she came to power, she brought with her modernity and technology, scavenged from her travels abroad. With new ideas and a new vision for society, she quickly gathered supporters, cast aside the domineering men and gave women our rightful place among the rulership.”

“...And then enslaved all the men if I heard right?” Rosa asked. “Not exactly what I'd call modern. You realized Arben outlaws slavery right?”

“And I saw exactly what happens when you let your men run amok rather than keeping them safely in chains. Did you see what they did to me? Still, they were impressively educated for men.”

Rosa balked. “Those louts? Educated?”

“Of course. They were able to speak in complete sentences, and use words with more than one syllable. Still, in the end, they turned out to be nothing more than a bunch of educated brutes!”

Rosa did not feel up for this kind of discussion. Talk about how best to structure society was a matter for kings and queens. “...So, where is this kingdom... um... what is it called again?”

“Oh, just 'The Kingdom' for now. The Empress has not named it yet,” Marie answered. “We’re small but we’re growing. The Kingdom is just off the main road to the north. I'll lead the way.”

The trek was uneventful, and a bit awkward for Rosa, as they left the outskirts and entered the forest. Marie did all of the talking, mostly about the Empress, her kingdom, and how fitting it would be for them to rule over the entire northern forest, while Rosa simply nodded her head, pretending to listen. “… and can you imagine it? Instead of crossing through the untamed woods of the north, you would have a settled and civilized empire. Trust me, once the ninja clans, elves and dark elves accept our rule, the place will be far more secure.” The king of Arben will then wish he'd never put me in those stocks.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I was just wondering,” Rosa asked, “How did you end up in those stocks in the first place?”

“Oh typical Arben barbarity, that’s how,” Marie replied with a hand wave. “I had come to deliver a message to the king-”

“And I think I can already guess how the rest played out, considering your diplomatic skills,” Rosa laughed.

“Let me finish! So, I offered Arben the chance to support our kingdom in our honorable conquest of the forestland to the west. I mean, who could refuse such an offer?” Marie rolled her eyes. “Of course HE did. I bet if I spoke to the queen she would have been far more sensible, but the king refused, claiming they had a right to their independence.” Marie shook her head. “What nonsense! Have you ever seen an elven or a ninja settlement? I don’t see any of them trying to wear dresses or build cities.”

Rosa shrugged. “So, what happened next? I understand the king’s response, but that alone wouldn’t get you put in stocks.”

“Well, since he refused to see reason, I warned him that once our conquest of the western forestland was finished, we would come for Arben.”

Marie said it so nonchalantly Rosa wondered if she’d heard the emissary correctly. “So, basically, you threatened the king in his own throne room?” Rosa asked dubiously.

“Of course!” Marie replied, offended by Rosa’s expression. “Isn’t it customary behavior for an empire? Either they’re with us or against us.” Rosa shook her head and prepared to move on, when suddenly she heard a familiar and very unwelcome sound.

“Ey lads! Hurry up or yer gonna be the unlucky bastards tendin’ the mules!” a coarse voice shouted. Marie raised her head to see who it was, but Rosa tackled her to the ground and forced her head down into the bushes.

“What is the meaning of this!?” Marie protested angrily.

“SHHH!” Rosa whispered harshly. “We’ve got bandits!”

“Well, you handled those brutes back in town just fine didn't you? What makes these men any different?” Marie asked.

“That was three men. This would be at least fifty, and unlike the men back in Arben, they won't go running at the mere mention of my title,” Rosa whispered.

Marie was not impressed. “Are we just going to sit here while those uncouth men run rampant? This is the Empress's territory, or future territory at least, and we won't have men like these running free.”

“Well then, feel free to have her send some of her troops to deal with them when I get you back to the Kingdom,” Rosa hissed, hoping she didn’t sound as nervous as she felt just then. “I'm not taking my chances with these men.”

Quietly they listened as the men conversed. “What a fight. Those lizards didn't stand a chance,” one of them laughed.

“No kidding,” another added. “A bunch of ladies in armor. What did you expect, actual resistance? They hardly knew how to move in their own armor.” All the men laughed as they passed around drinks.

Rosa eyed Marie cautiously. She was not taking this well. A low hiss and a few outraged murmurs could be heard from her reptilian lips.

“Well, a steamin' lotta good that did us!” a lanky bandit snapped. “All we got outta it was a few steamin' mules! And they call themselves an empire. What a joke!”

Rosa heard a rustle beside her and noticed that Marie was no longer lying beside her. “Excuse me, sirs!” Marie announced stiffly. All heads turned her way. “Those mules are the property of her Imperial Majesty, Empress Margaret.” Marie’s nostrils flared threateningly, or so she probably thought. “Hand them over and you’ll be spared the Empress’s Justice!”

The bandits all laughed. “Are we supposed to be scared? We just finished making short work of your ‘Empress’s Justice’.” He grabbed a steel plumed helmet and tossed it on the ground by Marie’s feet.

“Marie, you idiot!” Rosa snapped as she got up from her hiding place. “What do you think you’re doing!?” The bandits all paused as they saw Rosa. They exchanged glances and “Oh pooh!” was written over her face and theirs respectively.

“Well, I guess a fight is inevitable at this point,” Marie commented.

“What? Are you kidding? She’s the Desert Princess,” a bandit said. “Just looking at those fists is making my face hurt.” He turned to Rosa. “Please, um… Desert Princess? Hurry up and go that way with your friend here and we’ll pretend we didn’t see nothin’. Hurry before the boss sees you.”

“RRRRRROSA!” a guttural voice sounded from behind the trees. A disappointed sigh escaped everyone’s lips as the bandit leader, Hector stepped out into view. His fiery red hair, eyepatch and cruel smile perfectly fit his role. “Where ‘ave ya been? It’s been months since ya gave me me last thrashing…” His eyes darkened. “And it’s been even longer since I gave ya yer last humiliation.” He snapped his fingers and scores of men in a mix of furs and leather, as well as fancy coats and hats scavenged from the nobility, emerged with swords, spears, and axes at the ready. “YOU KNOW WHAT TA DO DANDIES! GET ‘ER!”

“Waitwaitwait! This is our territory! Retreat and we'll spare you!” Marie exclaimed frantically.

“Too late for that unfortunately,” Rosa said. “You owe me double for this little stunt.” She
adopted a fighting stance while Marie slipped off her sandals, put up her clawed hands and did her best to look imposing as she hid behind Rosa.

(Marie)​
Marie watched in horror as three men charged ahead of the rest, weapons raised to strike them. Rosa spun towards them. Marie felt a strange heat from Rosa’s leg as her foot launched itself off the ground. Rosa swung her leg in front of her like a bat and her foot smacked into the cheek of one of the men, who flew into the next man, who then flew into the next man, who stumbled head first into a tree. The sheer brutality of it halted the other men in their tracks. Marie let out a relieved sigh. Perhaps they had a chance after all.

“Surround ‘er ya fools!” Hector shouted. The men spread out and encircled both of them.

“Stay behind me,” Rosa warned Marie.

“And where is that supposed to be?” she asked nervously as she looked around her.

Rosa ducked under a spear tip, and Marie cried out as it stopped inches away from her chest. Rosa grabbed the shaft of the spear and vaulted over it, kicking the wielder in the face. “Never mind then. Just try not to get stabbed!”

“How am I supposed to…?” Suddenly, Rosa and Marie heard shouting from behind. Marie turned her head and gasped as three men rushed her with weapons ready. She put up her fists, like Rosa had done before, but they were trembling. As the men drew closer, her legs began to shake as well. She could not handle this. Terrified, she turned away and waiting for the sting of metal. As she turned, she felt her tail smack into someone, and as she turned her head, she saw all three of them lying in a pile beside a freshly broken tree trunk. “Oh my! These men are very light.”

Confidently, she advanced on them, sweeping her tail from side to side. Behind her Rosa, seemed to be handling herself just fine, and she felt she would pull through as long as no one made it past her tail.

“USE BOLAS! TIE THE WENCHES UP GOOD!” Hector shouted. Rosa grabbed the spear from the man she’d kicked earlier and twirled it in front of her, deflecting numerous spinning black projectiles as they came spinning towards her from the trees and bushes.

Marie tried to swat them away, but they came too quickly. “Ouch! Oh! Stop that!” she shouted as the metal balls bounced off her scaly hide. One wrapped around her hand and another around her neck, giving her some new decorations if nothing else. However another came low and hit her ankles, binding them together.

“Whoa! Ahhh!” she cried as she struggled to stay upright. As more projectiles flew at her, she stumbled backwards. “Aaah! Look out!” she cried. Standing on her toes, she teetered towards Rosa. One final bola to the back of her neck sent her tumbling forward, right on top of her guardian. “Oof! I apologize.”

“Forget it!” Rosa grunted. “Hurry and get off of me.”

As Marie pushed herself up, she felt a metal point prick the side of her head. She looked upward into a thick nest of spears and swords. “I… cannot,” she whispered.

Glumly, the two of them looked up as Hector approached and stared down at them with his insufferable grin. “Tie ‘em up, lads!” he said.

(Rosa)​

Rosa secretly promised herself she would double her fee for Marie. Unfortunately, that was pretty much the only thing she could be happy about. After the men had finished tying her hands behind her back, she expected a short march to Hector’s encampment, but Hector knew what Rosa was capable of even without the use of her hands, so they also tied her ankles and knees together and two men roughly carried her with them like a sack of flour.

Meanwhile, she could hear four more men groaning as they struggled to carry Marie’s 7 foot body, while dealing with her nonstop protestations and wildly swinging tail. After they had finally been set down, the bandits forced them to kneel on the grass while their heads and hands were each locked into a set of stocks. Marie struggled, cried, begged, and sent numerous men flying with her tail as soon as she realized another set of stocks awaited her, but froze up and cooperated the moment a loaded crossbow was leveled at her head.

After the wooden hatches were locked into place, the men left for their evening dinner. Rosa could hear Marie’s panicked breathing. “This is it isn’t it?” she asked. “Wh…what are they going to do to us?”

Rosa did not answer. If Marie’s memory of the stocks in Arben had her this panicked, then the truth would probably make her faint. Slowly, Marie collected herself. “Well, at least they left us alone. Maybe they’ll ransom us to the Empress. They heard me when I said who I was, right?”

“How could they not?” Rosa replied. “You were screaming it nonstop.”

“I was? Ok. Good. Good. I’m certain the Empress would not desert me. I suppose we’ll just have to wait. They’ll simply keep us here, and sell us for a hefty sum when the time is right… Right?” Again, Rosa said nothing.

Several minutes passed in complete awkward silence. Eventually, they heard garrulous laughter as the men returned. “Ah, that was some good pork!” a squeaky voice said.

“That it was,” Hector agreed. “Well lads, time ta see to our two ladies over here.”

Sometimes, I go on this stories forum and get rather depressed, as there are so many poorly written stories out there. But this isn't one of those stories :) Terrific work!

The opening has a nice mixture of genre lampshading (bounty hunters finding work) and humour with the 'ruthless joke teller' remark.

The setting is interesting, and I wonder what other fantastical beings might be seen. The ninja and elves clans certainly sound like they might have their fair share of fun lees :) It's a bit cliche, but with a setting like this, the sky is the limit, haha. I hope you continue these chronicles and keep writing! The idea of civilised lizards is an innovative one, too. I was actually about to point out how Marie and Margaret don't sound like very good 'lizard' names! It's very good, and mirrors the real world where many choose more 'common' English names to fit in better in an Anglo-centric society.

I'm also quite curious as to how Rosa got her nickname. I'm of course intrigued with her foe, the Metal Baroness. Sounds like it would make a riveting story with all the good stuff :D

If I could humbly offer some poitns for improvement, the fight seemed a bit brief and lacklustre, and it didn't really demonstrate Rosa's magic, which makes me wonder why you didn't just skip that scene altogether. A bit more detail regarding feet would be nice. If Marie is a seven footer, you must have some massive feet, no? Does she have those claw toes? Are they slender or more chunky. Same applied for good ol' Rosa, of course.

That's all for now. I'll leave a comment on part two later. Thanks for sharing your work with us all :)

Ah, thanks for all that. This isn't the sort of content I feel comfortable sharing with my usual workshop buddies, so it's great to receive some workshop-level commentary on the forum.

Looking back, the fight scene did seem to be less vivid than my normal fight scenes. Those are usually one of my strengths in writing, but I seemed to go more for comedy than visceral action this time. I'll need to think about whether I should work to improve it, or just scrap it.

I also appreciate the suggestion about foot detail, a suggestion that would never come up when receiving critiques for one of my more vanilla stories. I'm hoping to make my tickling scenes as vivid for the fetish community as possible, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks again.

No problem. I've done my fair share of workshop-esque comments (heard of Destructive Readers on reddit?), though I wouldn't really call my comments quite as comprehensive as the ones I post there, haha.

Yeah, well, for the foot thing--I have a foot fetish, like many others here (tickling and feet seem to go hand in hand, for the most part). And I have a personally predilection for nail polish, anklets, toe rings and the like, so I'm always rather conscious of that in stories :)

Anyway, I've been remiss in commenting, so let me finish my post on your part two!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back