• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm not as evil as I thought I was

milagros317

Verified
My reaction to the news below showed me that:
1) I am not a nice guy, but
2) I am not as evil as I thought I was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...laced-on-10-day-dl-with-rib-shoulder-injuries

I had believed that the I wanted all of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards to die. However, when I read that their best pitcher, Madison Bumgarner, was injured and would miss about two months of the season, my reactions were two-fold. First, joy that he was injured. Yes, I know that this is the opposite of good sportsmanship. (On the other hand, I received no condolences when Clayton Kershaw, the Dodgers ace pitcher, went on the disabled list in 2016.)

But also, I was surprised to discover that I was glad he didn't die in the accident. It turns out that I have nothing against Madison as a human being, just as a pitcher who plays for the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. So I am not as evil as I thought I was. :D

I'm late to this party. But one, I would never actually cheer an injury (though I take it from the tone of your post you're being somewhat facetious) and two, what in hell was Bumgarner thinking????? I'd be willing to bet his salary (if I had it) that his contract forbids him from riding dirt bikes, motorcycles, etc. Especially during the season.

He probably wasn't thinking at all, just having fun on the dirt bike.

Tommy Lasorda (a wise man and underrated as a philosopher and as a theologian) once said that he never complained about the Dodgers' injuries when giving an interview as Dodger manager to the press. He explained that Dodger fans already knew about the injuries and felt just as awful as he did already, and that the fans of other teams either didn't care or were glad that a Dodger was injured.

He probably wasn't thinking at all, just having fun on the dirt bike.

Tommy Lasorda (a wise man and underrated as a philosopher and as a theologian) once said that he never complained about the Dodgers' injuries when giving an interview as Dodger manager to the press. He explained that Dodger fans already knew about the injuries and felt just as awful as he did already, and that the fans of other teams either didn't care or were glad that a Dodger was injured.

I must admit, I have never heard Tommy Lasorda referred to as a theologian. But given how religiously some of us follow baseball, I'll take your word for it haha.

It sounds like he had a pretty healthy outlook on injuries. Especially back in the day when the Dodgers were top dog every year...everyone probably rooted against them!

I have been happy for injuries before, but only if it's someone who, at least in my opionion deserves it, and that occasionally applies to someone on my team as well, AND if I know the injury is not serious (like they are out for the game but will be fine). I probably shouldn't be happy, but if I see a jerk get a minor injury, I get a little happy inside. Sue me

I must admit, I have never heard Tommy Lasorda referred to as a theologian. But given how religiously some of us follow baseball, I'll take your word for it haha.

It sounds like he had a pretty healthy outlook on injuries. Especially back in the day when the Dodgers were top dog every year...everyone probably rooted against them!
I refer to Tommy as a theologian because in his inspirational talks to the Dodgers (both minor and major league players) he often referred to The Big Dodger in the Sky. That is not in anybody else's theology, so it must be original with Tommy. :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back