• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Tammy Gets Her Hands On Rachelle's Sensitive Toes! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Tammy's revenge on Rachelle was sweet. It was literally heaven and hell for the two of them as Tammy loves feet (and she really loves them!) whilst Rachelle hates having her feet worshipped - she can't stand the feel of anything between her toes and toe sucking is completely unbearable for her. It isn't even pleasant torture, it's just torture!

Therefore, it seemed logical that Tammy should get some payback by tickling and lickling her little feet. Rachelle has the cutest little (UK) size 3 feet too so Tammy loved every minute of it as you can probably tell from the preview :devilish: This one focuses mostly on Rachelle's feet with Tammy using her nails and her tongue (and sometimes teeth!) on Rachelle's sensitive soles and toes. There's lots of verbal teasing from Tammy too - it wasn't scripted, she was just having a great time lol!

Rachelle comes out of her catsuit for some cute and crazy upperbody tickling at the end which makes her laugh and thrash around hysterically...it's a very different reaction to the agony on her face when her toes are being worked over! This was the clip that made it all worthwhile for Tammy! The full 20 minute version is in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/aae636
or:
https://mega.nz/#!Sg9iQKba!WCPJAZeJp5lckZAzQpim7UD5IMTpDZIj9zyW7s4WMqo

*Mini sample added below, but I strongly recommend you check the HD preview in the links above!

Attachments

• TammyRachelleSampleMini.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 477
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 165
  • Image82.jpg
    Image82.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Image97.jpg
    Image97.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Image112.jpg
    Image112.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 168
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Image32.jpg
    Image32.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Image108.jpg
    Image108.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 210
:2poke:

Attachments

• Image118.jpg
    Image118.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 167
  • Image90.jpg
    Image90.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 116
Great clip. I love Tammy's verbal teasing and her maniacal evil laugh!

Hi, can you embed this with fetishtrain? Rachelle is such a cute lee and I don't have the software to see a wmv. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hi, can you embed this with fetishtrain? Rachelle is such a cute lee and I don't have the software to see a wmv. Thanks for any help you can provide!

I think there's something up with that site - I uploaded the clip to Fetish Train twice and each time it plays back a completely different clip from the site, even though the thumbnail preview and other details are correct. You can see what I mean here...it's damn weird lol!

If you can't play wmv files try downloading windows media player, which should help you see them. There is a version for Mac, and I think there's a phone app too

She looks stunning and I love how Tammy teases her, very sexy clip as we know how much feet turn her on! Great upper body tickling out of the catsuit too, hope you get this pairing back soon :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back