• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis-Dreyfuss Seinfeld clips (F/M, plus F/F discussion, plus admission?)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Seinfeld clips (F/M, plus F/F discussion, plus admission?)

Two funny F/M clips from Seinfeld, a quick discussion of an F/F tickle fight.....and a possible ticklish reveal from an interview (but not quite).

The first one is that she suspects her boyfriend is a communist and wants to find out. This clip cracks me up.

The second one is at the end of an episode in which she has been inadvertently turning guys on. Now it's the end, and she's helping an old man remove a button (which is hers, from another subplot). Tickling ensues, and the reaction from the onlooking guys is priceless.

The third clip is a funny moment where Jerry asks if Elaine and Susan had had a tickle fight.

The fourth clip is from an interview, and it's nothing conclusive, but she describes the feeling of wanting to laugh when someone is too close, breathing on your neck and stuff......like she almost wants to say it but stops short. You be the judge. Nothing conclusive, like I said.... anyways, these are the only clips I know involving her.

Attachments

• Elaine tries to remove button seinfeld_season_7_-_episode_10.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • Julia Louis-Dreyfus REVISED Part 4 of 4 - EMMYTVLEGENDS.ORG_Segment_0_x264.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • Elaine wants to know if her boyfriend is a communist.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Elaine and Jerry.mp4
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
I remember the first three from watching the show.
The fourth one, the interview, is new to me.
Thanks for posting all four! :D

Always thought she must be ticklish!

Thanks for finding/sharing that last one! A more direct reveal from her would be an all-time favorite. This was close all right.

Happy you guys thought the same way I did! I wasn't sure if I should post it!

It was in the context of a two hour interview....towards the end! I just had it on as I was working, those Emmy interviews are really great. Two hours is a short interview for them! Anyways, I definitely did a double take when i heard that, took the interview back a minute and there it was.

Awwwwwww! :)

(Hey Restraints, good to see you buddy, drop me a line, tell me how things are going).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back