• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any lovely lasses out there care to make a new friend?

Nikowho

TMF Novice
Greetings! So I've never done anything like this before, but essentially, it'd be nice to talk to the lovely gals on here about tickling! I mean, we're all kinda here for that purpose, right? I'm not "out" with my affection for tickling, so I'm kinds still trying to figure out just how the hell to talk about it. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to who knows what it's like! I'm definitely a tickler, and I love making up playful scenarios for how to tickle somebody in public for the fun of it!

I'm also open to any dudes who've got good advice on how to "break the ice@ if you will, on discussing tickling with the opposite sex, in general. I certainly don't mind swapping good tickle stories, either!

Niko

Hey Niko,

I've just joined the site! I have a crazy tickle fetish but no one knows anything about it. I've just kinda stumbled on this website and saw your post.

Maybe we can chat? :)

Paris

Hey Niko,

I've just joined the site! I have a crazy tickle fetish but no one knows anything about it. I've just kinda stumbled on this website and saw your post.

Maybe we can chat? :)

Paris

We know about it now!

We'll keep the secret. No worries. Glad you found your way here. :)

@Niko

In my experience girls are kinda easy going about it. Just don't load it down with the whole "fetish" thing too early, it's kinda a loaded term. Just mention you like it. That's always been enough for me to break the ice!

Maybe I've just been lucky though. Girls I've mentioned it to have often liked being tickled the way I do it, gently that is, and found it quite nice to have their feet rubbed and soles stroked with light fingertips in between massaging. When watching a movie together at home on the couch is the best way to do this, as in such a situation your lap will often be used as a footstool! Tickling might scare the feet away too soon. Gentle footrub is the subtle way to begin.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back