• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt clips (x7) (anyone have the 8th?)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Years ago someone reported an episode of this show Jennifer Love Hewitt was on, "Time Of Your Life", it ran for one season, I think. Maybe not even an entire season. So it's been hard to find, but I finally found the episode. first two clips are what was reported. Clip 1 is the set up. She goes to interview for a dog walker position, and one of the dogs starts licking her ankle, causing her to gasp. Clip 2, she's walking the dogs, bumps into a guy she likes, gets wrapped up in the leashes and starts giggling when the dog starts licking her feet again.

Better yet are the next two, which are reposts (i believe these come from Profx). First is a clip from the making of "Tuxedo" in which Jackie Chan keeps tickling JLH so much between takes that the director has to scold him! Definitely the real thing!

Then is a clip from the movie "Truth About Love" where she gets a nice tickling from a love interest.

Brandy gives her a quick tickling in the last clip.

Thanks the original posters who either created the clips, or alerted us about them.

More to come.....

Attachments

• Jennifer Love Hewitt TOYL 11.1.99 - b.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt TOYL 11.1.99 - a_WMV V8.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 608
  • JLH_TruthAboutLove_tk.avi
    2.9 MB · Views: 557
  • JLH_Tuxedo_tk.avi
    3.8 MB · Views: 616
  • jennifer love hewett by brandy.mp4
    1 MB
Last edited:
And lastly, the Sigourney Weaver-JLH tickle fight from the movie "Heartbreakers".

What I DON'T have, which I used to have - someone posted it here, so maybe one of you have it - is the audio commentary of this scene, with JLH and Sigourney Weaver laughing as they're watching it, and prompting JLH to remark affectionately "That was fun!"

I also don't have the appearance on, I think, Hollywood Squares? I believe the subject is "Places People Say They Are Ticklish", and when Rosie O'Donnell (who is hosting) gets to JLH, she says "armpits".

Both of these clips were posted here at one time or another.

I believe this last clip I mentioned got mutated into a scene that never actually happened: it had been reported that Rosie O'Donnell then tickled JLH under her arms. That wasn't in the clip I saw. So maybe there is still yet another clip out there, but I tend to think that the game show clip was overblown into an actual tickling.

LASTLY:
In the old days, there was a great member named Latin Boy. He emailed her through her website I believe (this is before My Space and Facebook), and got a reply. Various people claim stuff like this all the time, but Latin Boy was very active in the early days and had impeccable integrity (from my memory, that is...) so you can believe it or not believe it, but this is Latin Boy's original post:

"just got back from a Christmas break, and the e-mail I sent JLH through her official site (jenniferlovehewittonline.com) came back!!! Here it is:

Me:
Hi Jennifer. I think you have the cutest laugh; I read in People that you love someone with a sense of humor. Well, how can someone make you laugh? Are your feet ticklish?

Jennifer Love Hewitt:
"thank you for your letter! sense of humor is important because I love to laugh. yes my feet are very ticklish but aren't everyones? merry xmas. love"

Attachments

• Jennnifer Love Hewitt-Sigourney Weaver tickle fight Heartbreakers 2001.mp4
    1.7 MB
Always loved her, she's so beautiful and her laugh is so adorable.

Leo, you found the TOL clips, yes, great job my friend, I mentioned it over a year ago I believe to you, thank you. The Rosie clip you mentioned was from her talk show and she had the cast of Party of Five on and played Family Feud with them, that's where the tickle talk was from. Neve Campbell said ribs and knees I believe, Love said underarms, Lacey Chabert said neck I think, been a long time, I know there's a thread on here somewhere about it, possibly in Ticklish Celebs area. Anyway, thanks again for being so industrious and getting these great clips.

Can someone convert the tuxedo clip to something other than .avi? .mp4, maybe?

Thank you so much!

JLH is one of my top favorites. I've always wondered if the heartbreakers scene was overdubbed, as it would be hard to get that clear of laughing while they are wrestling. But, I dot think they would have overdubbed that loud of squeal, which leads me to believe it's real. I dunno!! Love it either way!

That clip of her in the Tuxedo is one of my favorite mainstream clips if not my favorite. It's so real, and you can tell it went on for a lot longer, to the point where the director has to remind Jackie that they're burning money while he tickles her.

JLH is one of my top favorites. I've always wondered if the heartbreakers scene was overdubbed, as it would be hard to get that clear of laughing while they are wrestling. But, I dot think they would have overdubbed that loud of squeal, which leads me to believe it's real. I dunno!! Love it either way!

It's possible they were doing some light tickling during the overdub, actors do all kinds of things during voiceover to get the right sound. I recently saw a clip of Hugh Jackman dropping to do pushups in front of his microphone so he could sound out of breath when he was supposed to be running.

Can someone convert the tuxedo clip to something other than .avi? .mp4, maybe?

Thank you so much!

Here you go, Zeezil.

Attachments

• JLH_Tuxedo_tk_x264.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • jennifer love hewett by brandy.mp4
    1 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back