• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peoria, AZ ticking

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Hello, I was wondering if there are any females roughly 18 + years old that is interested in having her feet tickled, playfully of course
if you'd like we can always meet up somewhere within a reasonable distance for both of us and talk first and have lunch ( on me ) kind of a get to know you type of meeting before any actual tickling takes place. The type of feet I'm interested in are well taken care of, arch or no arch polish is up to you and of course genuinely ticklish please

I'm not into bondage just would like your feet in my lap and when it get to much I will stop upon being asked and will continue if allowed. My two main areas to tickle are the feet and belly button. I will gladly pay for lunch and for gas for your time and the more frequent of the same girl will receive up to $100.00 for two hours ( but not non stop tickling ) The tickle session I promise will be totally discreet NO video or audio equipment will be used and bring a friend if it makes you more at ease

We should start up a West Coast NEST, I've been very jealous from reading stories of past gatherings over the years

Anyway my name is Steve I'm a friendly and kind person like I mentioned if you feel more comfortable in meeting first that's fine with me and thank you

Please be kind when responding the negativity I've received before is extremely depressing, feel free to PM me if you feel more comfortable

thanks
Steve

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back