• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time seeing domme. What should I know?

jppower

TMF Novice
Going to see a domme for a f/m tickling session.

I have never been tickled while restrained before. Been fascinated with the idea for years and am SUPER effing ticklish. Like, I almost wonder if I'll safeword within 20 seconds.

Anything I should know or consider ahead of time?

Stuff I learned over time:

If you have any health problems that she might need to watch for, good idea to let her know. For example, I have Cystic Fibrosis, so sometimes I have to be let up so I can cough up any gunk in my lungs . So the pro dommes I play with know to keepsome tissues and a trashcan nearby just in case.

Also, if some technique or tickling tool hurts and you find you don't like it, let her know. I don't care for the metal pinwheels...they poke more than they tickle, so they're not used on me anymore. And the Sonicare brush HURTS one spot on me, so I ask them not to use it there.

Same with restraints. If they're hurting or a limb is going numb or something, let her know so she can adjust the restraints.

Make sure you arrive on time...don't want to waste a minute of the session, right? I try to arrive at least a couple of minutes ahead, and just walk around the area till it's time to let her know I've arrived. Might be more difficult for people who use public transit...sometimes buses or trains can be delayed.

Speaking of delays - if you know you'll arrive a bit later than planned, and have the domme's number, it can be a good idea to send a text or call (not while driving, of course! )

Might not want to eat too close to the session time - I can't imagine throwing up during an intense tickling would be any fun. Probably want to make sure you pee before starting the session , too.

Hmm..I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting that I'll remember later. Most important(at least in my opinion) , both of you have a great time! :)

To add to He Man's post...

If you have an emotional trigger... something that could be said that might upset or distress you. Let the Domme know beforehand. A word, a phrase, scenario... etc.

:)

Oops, I knew I forgot something. AFTER the session, it could be a good idea to send an email to the domme, thanking her for the session.

Maybe even mentioning the parts you enjoyed the most, stuff you didn't care for, especially if you plan on seeing her again.
Learning what you like and don't like helps them make the next session better.

Try to have an idea of what you want to experience. Talk to your domme, set the roles and boundaries. Submitting to someone does not mean to give out the entire power if you don't want to.

Keep everything consensual. Be respectful to her too.

Use safewords and warnings.

Bring comfy clothes and water (drink in moderation though, like sips after a defined period).

Have fun!

RM

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back