• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model in Need of Help, Please Share!

BiancaTickles

Please Share and Support!
https://www.gofundme.com/stuck-in-an-unsafe-neighborhood

Hey everyone, I'm posting this GoFundMe page as a last resort. I've been dealing with a lot the past few years and have reached a point where my sanity is starting to break apart. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this, to those who have shared this and especially to those who are able to support!!

The problems started with the neighbors continually approaching me doing the worst job at selling their dicks to me. I've dealt with it because guys flirt with me all the time, it just puts an uneasy feeling in the back of my mind knowing they are home more then I am and try to make a pass every time I step out my door..

On top of this my neighbor directly upstairs, who thankfully doesn't flirt with me, blasts his music for 4-7 hours out of the day. I wouldn't care so much if it was in the evening or even on a regular schedule, but it's random everyday and he's ignored my every request to just turn it down a few notches. I know I live in an apt and noise is expected, but I can't get any editing done nor get any rest when I have long nights.

Lastly, to drop the cherry on top, I have black mold coming through my bathroom ceiling. No matter how many times I clean it and even air out the bathroom after every shower, it keeps returning. I've tried calling maintenance but they just keep making excuses as to why it must be my fault. I just don't understand why they can't check the upstairs apartment to see if there's something leaking in his bathroom... All this stuff plus my regular crap is just pilling up and is driving me insane.

This is why I figured I'd try GoFundMe, I hate asking for help, but I can't loose my sanity either. Below is a link to the page, please read, share, and if you're able help support my cause 😘

Please Share and Support!
https://www.gofundme.com/stuck-in-an-unsafe-neighborhood

Last edited:
When is your lease up?

In the meantime have you tried calling the police? You can report a noise complaint as many times as these idiots are doing it. And even towards them with the continuous flirting. The police won't be thrilled about the last part but... IF this is getting to the point you are worried about your safety its worth reporting. "I felt I HAD to report this as I have no other choice at this point- I'm being harassed." But... noise complaints can be considered petty.... so... if you're going to call about that. Try first to really offer peace to your neighbor and see if a happy medium can be reached. They may be jerks.... but maybe they're having a rough time too. Worth taking a bit more time on that one- POSSIBLY. 2 CAN play at that game as well... blasting your stereo at 5am etc... but... that's can escalate very fast. Keep trying the peaceful route. Then the police.

I recommend to you blowing a whistle or SCREAMING if it's getting out of control. Hell start looking crazy if need be. Walk around with a pretend hump and saying completely off the wall shit. In order to combat unwanted attention sometimes making yourself look unattractive on a fairly massive scale is a pretty good trick and has saved women from getting raped more times than I can count. But always remember you have the option to scream your brains out. And scream FIRE!!!!! Not "help me"- people will come running out for FIRE- "help me" ...people tend to stay away from help me these days. They don't want to get involved.

Edit: Someone just messaged me and pointed out that some crazy people are attracted to the taking advantage of the mentally disabled etc. That sadly is true as well. It's truly hard to say what to do, and whats right per situation. You never know WHAT is going on in someone's head. So as I say below- start looking into mace... and then a gun. And learn self defense at your earliest possible convenience.)

And buy some mace and carry it always. Keep it in your hand when opening the door or coming home from work etc. Maybe even start thinking about becoming trained in owning a gun. This situation might not call for that... but... Idk how bad the situation is so I'll just recommend that to you as a what if situation aspect.

Edit: I just read your GoFund page- you really might want to consider training to own a gun and getting a gun.

And ... as far as the mold if you get an inspection done... your apartment probably will be deemed unsafe and you will HAVE to move like ASAP. At least until it's fixed. Have you had an official inspection done yet? THAT will then be FORCED on your landlords lap. He will HAVE to fix it then and it will be insanely expensive, But that's on him not you. (Unless this is more of an condo situation and you own the place.)

I'm sorry you're going through this. What a crappy situation. I wish I could help. But I do have friends who live in NJ and NY who might be able to let you stay with them--- just a couple days notice would help.

Last edited:
Btw... I KNOW this is not anywhere near the time for this but... WOW you look like a younger Tori Amos. Very, very pretty. :)

I echo CapturedDoll's advice. The cops, and the property managers, should be informed ASAP. I'd also look into renter's rights in your area, as black mold can be toxic and you may be able to break the lease without it hurting your record. This might get you rolling in the right direction: http://www.phila.gov/li/pages/tenantlandlord.aspx

Hey CD,

Thank you for the advice. I already own a firearm but that only affords me protection inside my apartment, not outside where I am dealing with these creeps, it’s next to impossible to get a carrying license in NJ. I do carry mace and a pocket knife with me at all times, but I shouldn’t have to be on guard at my own home. I have already contacted the police and I was told that I had two options:

1. Catch the harassment on camera in order to initiate criminal charges.

2. File a restraining order against the individuals harassing me.

These options don’t work for me. If I film them on camera, I will have a bigger target placed on my back than the one I currently have, because the entire neighborhood will know I got “their boyees” arrested. The police do NOT intimidate these guys – when the cops cruise by they just play their ghetto music even louder. I don’t “fit in” with my neighborhood anymore and if I get a bunch of people arrested for what the rest of the complex perceives as “nothing” I will have the wrath of half the neighborhood after me, men and women included. I stick out like a sore thumb in this place, I am easy to spot, so I’m looking to LEAVE the area not start drama or wars. I am a model and if they mess up my face I am out of work for months if not years. I want to AVOID violence.

My apartment and the mold issue has been ongoing and documented. I have had the usual state inspection as well as an Addendum Inspection (one I requested due to the mold), and although the inspections are in my favor, I still have to hire a lawyer to sue them. I can’t even sue my landlord, I have to sue the property management company, which runs over 100 properties! I’ve discovered suing someone, especially a big company like this, is very expensive – I need a 4-figure Retainer for a good lawyer before I can do ANYTHING. My property management company has made it crystal clear they aren’t giving me anything without a fight, including recouping my security deposit. I know they’ll probably back down if I take it to the point of whatever happens before the trial (negotiation or arbitration I think it’s called?) but I DO NOT have the money to take it to court!

As for the neighbor upstairs blaring his music, I cannot start a war with him either. He works two jobs both with odd hours and blaring my music in return will only make him more irritated, worsening my situation. Part of my work takes place at home and I can’t chance losing any more time to work because I pissed him off with my music. Plus even if I wanted to, I don’t think any of my dinky stereos could even match the bass speakers he has. I have reported this to management and the police, but there’s nothing they can really do. Management ignores my reports of cease and desists, and the cops can’t do anything unless it’s disturbing the neighborhood, they call it a “Civil Matter”. From the outside you really can’t hear much, but it all travels through my ceiling because of the ventilation system. I have approached him many times and he just shrugs it off and mumbles in another language. The most of a response I’ve gotten from him was that he works long hours and has to relax. He just doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that his music is stopping me from relaxing let alone getting work done or even trying to get a few hours of rest.

I hope you guys understand that I just need to leave this development and not draw any more attention to myself. I have to lay low as it is because of my work, but the cherry pickers outside make that next to impossible. Along with the rest of the issues at hand, this stress has definitely taken a toll on my ability to work, and as any freelance model/producer would tell you, this job is taxing enough as it is.

p.s. I get the Tori Amos thing all the time ;)

Wow... what a nightmare. :(. I'll keep racking my brains to try to help but yeah you really need to get out of there. Maybe you can just pursue the lawsuit at a later date.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back