• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Interactive Map?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Random thought...

To make an interactive map... that people could sign up for... and in their part of the world they can turn it on when someone is getting tickled... and also looking for tickling. Even if people lie about where they live... (They obviously would have the choice.) just seeing multiple lights lighting up...

Red: Getting Tickled!

Purple: Looking for Tickles!

Me~ I'd love to look at one from to time- see all the little lights lighting up. :) See how many people are being tickled all over the world? Could this be done? I'm sure it could- is there a site already out there that maybe I could make one or... someone else could? (Even if the "looking for tickles" aspect had to be dropped.)

There was an app game last year -I think it was called "Outbreak" -that basically was about containing a zombie virus before it spread through out the world. THAT would be just like what I'm talking about. The look of the map. Blackened map- red dots (blinking) purple lights (blinking).

Or maybe just a free map and everyone just clicks on the map. I prefer the bells and whistles of blinking lights but... that might be expensive or impossible.

This could be so neat! And it would help everyone visually see we are all actually out there and not some sort of myth. lol

:) ?

Last edited:
I love maps...and I love tickling. How have I never thought of this? I have sometimes daydreamed about all the tickling incidents that must be going on in the world at any given moment, and wished I could know where they were and who was doing it. Sometimes I have the same thought about all the people in the world who are making love. Maybe technology can bring these wishes closer at last. Just contemplating such a map would be like a mystical experience!

I'm happy you all love the idea!!!

Maybe I or someone can make this happen. Never know! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back