• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time tied up and tickled last week!

ybtickling

What's up everyone!

I'd like to share my experience where I got tied up and tickled crazy for the first time last week. I am a 21 year old student that came over from Europe last year so I was really excited to see how big the tickle community was. At first, I was mainly looking for a female ler, but after I posted in the personal section, I met up with an experienced guy here on TMF. Personally I'm 100% straight, but I thought that a male could give me a good tickle session too. I went to his place pretty nervous, not because of him (really understanding and nice guy), but just knowing how ticklish I am and I was not sure how long it would take me to break!
The session started in a normal position where I layed down on my back with my legs and arms spread and tied. He started teasing my feet first with feathers and light brushes. When it got a bit more intense my legs started shaking out of my control. After he started to go quicker with his nails over my soles iit only took a couple seconds to realize that it was more intense than I thought, I couldn't hold myself from laughing and shaking. The brush and his fingers going all over my sole and under my toes made me go crazy. After a while he gave me a break but not for long, he found spots that were ticklish that I didn't even know off. His fingers going inbetween my ribs were horrible but I loved it. I couldn't breath anymore from the laughter. After taking on my legs, I don't even remember what was going on because I was close to my breaking point.
We took a 5 minute break and I got tied in hogtie position. I thought I could handle that but oh man, when he started tickling my feet with feathers inbetween my toes and later my ribs and abs, I couldn't take it anymore but didn't quit. I was sweating so hard so after 1h30 in total, it was done.
It was really intense but I loved my first experience! Definitely looking to do it again. I attached a couple pictures from the session, unfortunately not from the hogtie because of battery who died. I made our faces not recognizable because of privacy reasons. For the ones who are interested I'll post pictures of my soles later this week (they are nice even if I say it myself :D).IMG_1142.JPGIMG_1141.JPGIMG_1142.JPGIMG_1141.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 173
Uhhhmg this is SO HOT!!! I LOVE that feathers GOT YOU!! YES!!!

Mmm such a great description too. :)

I'm really happy you had SUCH a great experience. Yay!!!! :yayzorz:

As a straight guy, I'd never ever let a guy tickle me. But you seem to have had a great time, so good for you! :goodjob:

Just out of curiosity: feathers never did anything for me; did you use a specific type? Were they natural bird feathers or synthetic?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back