• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/27/17]* Sarah's Tickle Endurance *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Sarah is 19, 5'8 with a size 8 shoe. She is confident she can hang for a long period of time with tickling because she loves to laugh and keeps herself in strong cardiovascular shape. After she introduces herself to the audience, her nylon soles are tickled and it becomes clear almost immediately that she's very ticklish. As we continue for minutes on end she remains a good sport about it but struggles as she laughs beyond control. Next, we tickle her upper body - including underarms, torso, ribs, thighs and knees. We even tickle some of those areas simultaneously, which makes her struggles all the more futile as she cannot escape it. With her dress attire off and bare soles exposed, we tie her big toes to the stocks and employ multiple methods to put her endurance to the ultimate test - both without and with baby oil. We employ fingertips, feathertips, feathers, a wombaton, flosser and of course the brush. We are unrelenting in the tickling and Sarah's endurance is taking it's toll as she's becoming noticeably fatigued with her hair coming undone and with no choice but to accept her fate and laugh. With her upper body noticeably more exposed, we spare no expense as we tickle all of her weak spots. Towards the end it's clear the tickling has taken it's toll but we go even beyond that - pushing the clock far beyond any production we've ever made before. Through it all she remains a good sport. At the end of the production she comments on her experience. We give her credit for being a good sport. Give her a round of applause folks!

For some time some of you have asked for a lengthy, truly endurance-based tickle video and tonight, you have it! Given the length of the clip I've discounted it by a larger margin to give it a better value. It's definitely the longest one I've ever made and I hope those of you who decide to buy it will have your expectations exceeded. Sarah is latin and fashions clothing. Very easygoing, classy girl. I look forward to reading your comments on this video. Enjoy!

STATS

Length: 38 Minutes ( 24 Minutes Feet Only, 18 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Sarah Rodriguez
Sarah's Height and Shoe Size 5'8, 8
Sarah's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Sarah's Tickle Endurance - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• sarahs_tickle_endurance_preview_forum.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 904
  • ste-hires6.jpg
    ste-hires6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 777
  • ste-hrs6-1.jpg
    ste-hrs6-1.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 954
  • ste-hrs15-1.jpg
    ste-hrs15-1.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 1,307
  • ste-hrs18-1.jpg
    ste-hrs18-1.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 911
Nylon and Bare soles shots too!
(Note: The bare soles had some remnands of the baby oil torture)

Attachments

• ste-hires3.jpg
    ste-hires3.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 313
  • ste-hires4.jpg
    ste-hires4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 449
He's back, complete with those gorgeous bare sole shots!!! Been a big fan of yours for a long time. Great to see some new stuff. Thanks!

this fine tickling so glad your still in the game .is the time 38 Minutes ( 24 Minutes Feet Only, 18 Minutes Upper Only that's crazy tickling action right there .i would even lie and suck them soles dry .must get turned on by tickling this beauty.

Love it! Darth do you plan on having any Asian women tickled? Would love to see this and tickled in similar nylons!

Perfect girl, beautiful, great laugh and feet and she looks like she enjoys it!

Perfect girl, beautiful, great laugh and feet and she looks like she enjoys it!

I second these observations. I can't remember a lovelier girl in that chair . . . and she looks like a tad more than just a "good sport".

Glad to see you back. You gave me one of my fav models, Stacy the nurse mm mmm! You're picking up right where you left off with this model! Great work.

Thanks guys for all the kind words and feedback - truly. I've got very high standards for the models chosen but I think that just adds to the value of the clips offered. In Stacy's case, she represented just that. She was down for several clips and she never disappointed. She's retired now of course but I always enjoyed working with her. Never a disappointment.

Glad to see you back. You gave me one of my fav models, Stacy the nurse mm mmm! You're picking up right where you left off with this model! Great work.

Hope you bring this girl back for some barefoot tickling at the hands of a woman with long nails. Incredibly sexy and that laugh is practically orgasmic. Thanks a lot man. Can't wait till my next payday to get it.

Glad you like it and good idea! Getting some to return after such torture can be quite a challenge but we will sure try :).

I know she is open to another video and if I were to do that I'd open it up to a custom for anyone who was interested in discussing that.

One of my favorite videos of all time, bummed to have missed out on a custom opportunity with her

One of my favorite videos of all time, bummed to have missed out on a custom opportunity with her

She was wonderful to work with. Her soles are heavenly smooth. The lighting literally gleams right off them!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back