• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A couple memories from College \f

prankstersnlove

TMF Novice
My first year of college seemed like a renaissance for tickling in my life with high school feeling like a dark age. Going to a predominately girls school, I was able to witness and eventually join in on many tickling related adventures. Here are a couple:

One of the girls always had the attention of the guys in our group, and (un)fortunately for her she is very, very ticklish and everyone knew it. Her spots included her knees, sides, underarms... you know the usual vanilla places. There was on week were she was tickled four out of five days. The incident that I will tell you about was the final tickle from that week. We all were having lunch and studying in one of the schools lounges. There were couches and tables and I was sitting across from, lets call her D, and she had two other guys sitting on the couch next to her. I was actually studying while it started when I started to hear them teasing her. She started joking back when she jumped from a poke to the side. As she turned to face her "attacker" she was poked on the other side. I think she realized she was trapped because she didn't put up much resistance to the tickles. As they tickled her the pokes became strokes from there finger all along her sides and her belly. Her knees came up to protect her belly but then became another target for the guys.

I just studies and watched with the rest of our group until I got kicked in the shin by D. I held that over her for a while until I eventually got her feet which as it turned out was as ticklish as the rest of her. The event probably only lasted three or for minutes but it was an enjoyable break from the monotony of school work.

Another girl, lets call her A, was a beautiful Hispanic girl. Always very sweet and smart. She attracted the attention of another student in our class and one day he just flat out asker if she was ticklish before grabbing her and tickling her sides. She wasn't able to put up any defense as she exploded in to a fit of giggle and eventually a belly laugh as she tried to get away. I can remember as if it was yesterday her black hair whipping around as she squirmed to find some escape but never did. He let up after a few minutes.

I still regret never getting a chance to tickle a but after all the tickling I was able to dish out in college I really cant complain. I have a few more stories with D, some that I have already posted and even more that I will eventually get around to posting but I figured I'd share this quick tidbit to give back to this community.

Hope everyone is doing well and good luck out there

-J

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back