• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boundary Issues Concerning Women

Goddammit, there's reason most of you guys are single, and it's not the fucking fetish.

This is so spot on. If I could make it more bold and underline it more times, I would. It's easy to blame the fetish if you're insecure about it, but for God's sake, most of the women I've been with, either don't care, find it cute, or become genuinely turned on by it. Sure there are some who find it weird, but so what as long as they're still willing to play along. A few hate being tickled to the point that it's a non starter, but I promise if she's actually into you those types are the minority. For the record, I'm not intending to say this to anyone in particular. Just a general statement.

The only privilege they have here is being the few among many. It's not their fault or a special privilege that you're one of thousands trying and failing to make some progress in this incredibly limited venue.

We need to keep in mind that we are lucky, priveledged even to have women like CapturedDoll on this forum. Can you imagine what this place would be like if it was just a big sausage party? I rarely PM women on here because of that, unless we've interacted positively on the public forum or met IRL. It's just so much more difficult to meet someone here or conversely, it's just so much easier to meet someone IRL.

women's rapport gets treated slightly more intense between men, that's all I'll say. Doll has been really cool even if we've had our disagreements.

Tell me how you really feel. lol.

you only reinforce what I've said.

"You want to be an asshole, and tell it like it is, and you think you're just being honest, just an average guy, calling it like he sees it. And their lack of response to your particular style of interaction means they just don't get it."

maybe. but I'm not trying to earn Brownie points like you. I'm giving everybody a shot to just be real and let them be exactly as THEY CHOOSE to be. I don't message anyone. matter of fact. ...last message to Doll was about her laptop! that's over a year ago at this point, genius. you think you're a nice guy but you're trying to take credit where there should be none. how nice is that? really.

Your problem is that you assume everyone is like you, and would never do anything positive without expecting something in return. Everyone is not like you.
Everyone is not like you and just trying to hide it.

There should be credit given for fighting the under-the-rug narrative that reads "woman, you brought this on yourself by being hot,nice and engaging on this website"

everyone should feel guilty for being alive. BUT I'M JUST FUCKING TELLING A JOKE BECAUSE SOMEBODY WON'T GET IT.

Your problem is that you assume everyone is like you, and would never do anything positive without expecting something in return. Everyone is not like you.
Everyone is not like you and just trying to hide it.

So putting some faith in people is a bad thing?

Why does every thread have to be about you and your incredibly screwed up, self-absorbed world view?

why do you get your pants in such a twist over a guy posting in a thread?

to you. better question, if you know this and you're so intelligent, why don't you show it?

to you. better question, if you know this and you're so intelligent, why don't you show it?

Are you seriously saying "if you're so smart, why don't you leave me alone and let me spew my bullshit unchallenged"?
That's some effective manipulation, there.
If you're twelve years old.

I'd say something... and I've been trying to practically since I got home.

I'm having a beer instead I think.

Wow, what a load of crap the ladies have to put up with...
Thank you Doll for all you've contributed to the group in a short amount of time. I love your soundclouds and videos which are sexy and perfectly tuned to our way of thinking.
You rock beautiful, ignore the B.S. and keep on rocking.
Hugs for having to deal with that crap and to anyone who.has to deal with that crap :(

Said it before (often say WAY too much without saying anything at all), but you truly are awesome here, Doll.

You ARE the "unofficial" (official?) TMF CHEERLEADER, says I. :D

As grateful as I am that you have an intimate third-party whom you trust when you get stuck in your head, one does not need a male involved to stop harassment! Sorry this is the way things are, and they don't even work all the time, :( but often a "boyfriend" or "husband" is the only way to get creeps to leave you alone.
I don't know personally, but doubt every single stripper sleeps with every single male employee who gets their jollies off by watching them fulfill wheats missing in their lives. Just because one gets a thrill from something you've been gracious enough to offer FREELY and openly, doesn't mean you offer ONE IOTA MORE of what's already been widely available. This is starting to irk me a lot, so just remember Doll, you're a light to this website, don't push yourself, TAKE A BREAK, and ultimately HAVE FUN!!!!!! Last I checked this site was for all of us to enjoy ourselves here.

All the best! :thumbsup:

Are you seriously saying "if you're so smart, why don't you leave me alone and let me spew my bullshit unchallenged"?
That's some effective manipulation, there.
If you're twelve years old.

does everything need to be run through a translator for you to comprehend it or are you actually trying to read the posts you reply to?

it was actually nice for a bit; did you take a nap?

it's more like "if you're so above me and everyone in particular, if you've said everything you think, if you're able to recognize (or think you are doing so) there's nothing 'new', why put in the effort? " Either you really enjoy this, or you're just steps away from "get off my lawn!" and trying to get in the exercise of arguing.

I thought I was replying to Doll's post but apparently this is all just an elaborate facade for a typical shit show brought by the two stars of the forum.

does everything need to be run through a translator for you to comprehend it or are you actually trying to read the posts you reply to?

it was actually nice for a bit; did you take a nap?

it's more like "if you're so above me and everyone in particular, if you've said everything you think, if you're able to recognize (or think you are doing so) there's nothing 'new', why put in the effort? " Either you really enjoy this, or you're just steps away from "get off my lawn!" and trying to get in the exercise of arguing.

I thought I was replying to Doll's post but apparently this is all just an elaborate facade for a typical shit show brought by the two stars of the forum.
CD is back. We're done.

It's a shame that people that come here for fun are made to feel anxious because other people don't know how to conduct themselves. Sorry to hear about all your troubles Doll.

I have always tried my best to respect everyone's wishes and read profiles because of issues like these . I see too many times when you my dear Doll are a bit too nice but have slowly come out of that shell and began to open up about things. I see you a lot in chat, and sometimes I have often gotten confused on why someone acts like you are their mistress, kissing your hands, handing you feathers, etc. Since you never got mad I never said anything but reading this I'm glad you have stepped up to let people know how you feel. Sometimes you gotta drop a hint and many guys here refuse to hear that, because I see it constantly. We have many creeps here (male and female), who seem to not understand no, or have put in their mind that this fantasy is real and I can keep it going as long as "I am believing it feels that way." You are your own person and I love ya for it, we've gotten into a couple scraps but hell I try not to overstep any boundaries and respect all you like. I wish more people cared about us as PEOPLE, and not a FETISH FANTASY

I have read this forum for a week. Men should be more respectful of a woman on here and her wishes. Like on Facebook or other social media, people act out and become come keyboard warriors. Not unlike most of the post on here with this particular thread. I see so many people being champions of rights and protector of the innocent when their real life resume shows no such sacrifice. To those who want to defend and protect the innocent I say go volunteer at your local fire department or join the volunteer program as a deputy Sheriff. Be a rescue sqaud member or emt. Hell go join the national guard and fight for your country and serve people in your state in times of crisis. This forum isn't a place to argue, it's a place to discuss what we all like and have in common. You are great person doll and I love that you give tough love in the chatroom when people ask for advice. Every one comes to this forum for a different reason. In my opinion you may need to curve what you allow. Before anyone is stupid enough to say don't blame the victim I most certainly am not. Also don't even try to relate unwanted attention on tmf to rape, that is just sick for anybody that draws that conclusion . In any way shape or form are those two even closely related. Doll I think if you are gonna cut the unwanted attention you can't allow anyone to have an inch, because they may try to take a mile. No more fan work fantasies or entertianing the masses. With the fame you get the nuts, with the nuts you get the crap. It's unfair you can't have all that you want out of this site, but unfortunately that goes for alot of people. Limits have to be maintained, you still have people cRoss the boundary line, but you will have less if you set the line futher from the bounary.

I have read this forum for a week. Men should be more respectful of a woman on here and her wishes. Like on Facebook or other social media, people act out and become come keyboard warriors. Not unlike most of the post on here with this particular thread. I see so many people being champions of rights and protector of the innocent when their real life resume shows no such sacrifice. To those who want to defend and protect the innocent I say go volunteer at your local fire department or join the volunteer program as a deputy Sheriff. Be a rescue sqaud member or emt. Hell go join the national guard and fight for your country and serve people in your state in times of crisis. This forum isn't a place to argue, it's a place to discuss what we all like and have in common. You are great person doll and I love that you give tough love in the chatroom when people ask for advice. Every one comes to this forum for a different reason. In my opinion you may need to curve what you allow. Before anyone is stupid enough to say don't blame the victim I most certainly am not. Also don't even try to relate unwanted attention on tmf to rape, that is just sick for anybody that draws that conclusion . In any way shape or form are those two even closely related. Doll I think if you are gonna cut the unwanted attention you can't allow anyone to have an inch, because they may try to take a mile. No more fan work fantasies or entertianing the masses. With the fame you get the nuts, with the nuts you get the crap. It's unfair you can't have all that you want out of this site, but unfortunately that goes for alot of people. Limits have to be maintained, you still have people cRoss the boundary line, but you will have less if you set the line futher from the bounary.

Who exactly are you arguing with?
I didn't see anyone claim anything about their "real life" resume. Couldn't you just make that up, anyway?

Clearly I am not arguing with anyone as you see I made the statement this isn't a place to argue....

Clearly I am not arguing with anyone as you see I made the statement this isn't a place to argue....

And yet, you challenged everyone else's authority to act as "champions of the right, etc".
So...no one else but you has the bona fides to give an opinion?

Can you read? I said in my opinion, stop twisting my words, my point is it's entirely childish for people to argue with other people opinions on here. This entire thread is unnecessarily long because people fight over an issue that isn't even their fight its dolls. At no time did I mention anyone's opinion is invalid or superior. I said that ifor instead of arguing on a thread people could make a real difference. Please qoute me where I said anyones opinion is less significant than mine, or even where I said face of the matter is, instead of this is much opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back