• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most provocative high-heels ever

Ickis

TMF Poster
These shankless shoes are the ticklephiles’ ultimate dream:

shankless.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

One can only guess why that open gap in the middle makes lady’s feet look so stunningly alluring. The most sensitive arches of hers are tantalizingly accessible and unprotected, while seven inch heels bend her toes up and stretch tightly all the span of exposed skin. Her smooth soles seem incomparably sensual and seductively defenseless when she couldn’t even curl her toes while standing upright.

Moreover, it resembles the sight of her feet immobilized in some fancy stocks, ready for the most delicious tickle torture: the timber frame of those wedges and leather straps around her ankles perfectly shape that taut and fascinating tiptoe curve of her soles.

It’s hard to believe that the girl who wears these offbeat high-heels can remain unaware of all that sexual allure and attention drawn to her bare soles. One can’t help thinking that she just wants all eyes to be riveted on the most delicate spot of her feet in the most tempting and vulnerable position.

Coco Chanel once said that a woman should use perfume where she wanted to be kissed, so why one can possibly choose to exhibit audaciously the naked tenderness of her arches? It looks more like a covert invitation, a veiled hint she gives, a pure catalyst for tickling fantasies and desire.

Or can those shoes on her legs be innocent, and all that teasing is only in the eye of the beholder?

The first thing that comes to my mind is what a total vanilla that was tied up with her feet hanging off the end of whatever she's tied to and is insanely ticklish would do, finding out that I'm going to play with those soles only where they're exposed, of course! :p

They have built-in handles so you can hold her foot while you tickle it. Perfect!

First thing I thought! :p

The second thing was that they do not not look awfully comfortable. Fun fact, in all cultures in the world (Western, Asian, Inuit... all of them, really) what is considered a "feminine" garment, whether footwear or clothing, always somehow restricts movements.

But I digress, these look funny although quite impractical. I wonder what it must feel like to walk in these, totally exposed... Even vanilla girls must get a sense of vulnerability wearing these shoes, so I imagine what an experience that would be for a bona fide 'lee.

These are awesome!!!! :) I'll be on the lookout!! :)

I dunno why, but I had a feeling you'd the the first to like them ;)

Intrigued, I looked up the net. The concept of arch-less shoes was originally created by a French shoe designer André Perugia in the mid 1930-s. Well, life in those years turns out to be more interesting than I thought. He said that “the way to unveil a woman's personality was to study her feet” – not a bad idea.

Uncomfortable to walk, these shankless heels are more like a rare fetish item now. But wait a minute – they are perfectly comfortable... for a tickler. So I still have doubts, what those who craft and actually wear those kinky wedges have on mind.

Can it be that a vanilla girl totally omits that showing off her bare soles implies tickling thoughts?

JohnJohns subject Amanda has had her nylon feet tickled in these shoes. You can find it on YouTube.

The black version

In black nylons.

Attachments

• IMG_20230502_000151.jpg
    IMG_20230502_000151.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 104
Sad that those shoes have not become popular in the six years since the original post. :(

Sad that those shoes have not become popular in the six years since the original post. :(

There is a reason for them not becoming popular .
I know 2 ladies who own a pair . They say that they are comfortable to wear. But obviously they are not every day wear, more for occasions and fun times.
However, the key to it all is their price. They are made in the USA. They are not hand made, but only have one outlet,hence the price tag of $230 per pair.
I think a good profit could be made at half the price.
Why there aren't cheaper copies around from Europe and China, who knows.
But they certainly get noticed in the open.
So if there are any shoe manufacturers on here,there's the challenge . Lol

There is a reason for them not becoming popular .
I know 2 ladies who own a pair . They say that they are comfortable to wear. But obviously they are not every day wear, more for occasions and fun times.
However, the key to it all is their price. They are made in the USA. They are not hand made, but only have one outlet,hence the price tag of $230 per pair.
I think a good profit could be made at half the price.
Why there aren't cheaper copies around from Europe and China, who knows.
But they certainly get noticed in the open.
So if there are any shoe manufacturers on here,there's the challenge . Lol

I'm surprised to hear they're comfortable seeing only parts of the foot are supported.

I'm surprised to hear they're comfortable seeing only parts of the foot are supported.

She says thats all the support you really get from stiletto pumps when they get to give or six inch heel height. And these are quite cushioned.
She does leap about and shreik when her exposed soles are stroked in them though. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230503_002329.jpg
    IMG_20230503_002329.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Just checked the site out . They now ask $270 for them.
Owch

Fun fact, in all cultures in the world (Western, Asian, Inuit... all of them, really) what is considered a "feminine" garment, whether footwear or clothing, always somehow restricts movements.

Thanks for that great mention! Found myself thinking about it. My first reaction was cool, that's interesting. Immediately next was that totally makes sense. Restricted female motion is basically ALWAYS sexy for me, whether the girl gets tickled or not. Just the idea of her being less able to defend or escape is hot. And even more since I learned that many women feel the same.

Much later, a less fun thought struck me as I was buttoning a dress shirt, preparing to put on a suit for work. Actually most clothing, "masculine" or "feminine," restricts movement. Especially fancy clothes. But that does not extend to footwear. I've seen lots of extremes for women, from different times and places. Many barely possible to walk in. But almost no limiting footwear for males.

But I still love the idea that style in general finds females hotter when restricted. ;)

Love this thread! Thanks for starting it, Ickis, and sharing that awesome photo of a woman wearing those heels! Definitely a tickler’s dream shoe! I’d be completely mesmerized if a woman came to a party wearing those! Completely. Mesmerized. Took me about 6 minutes to realize the woman modeling the shoes in that 1st picture was doing so on pervious pavement :) As an environmental
scientist, one of my favorite surfaces. Sexy feet in sexy heels atop a sexy solution for water infiltration ;-) Happy Saturday all!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back