• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soft Bodies —*Part 2 (machine/f and f/m)

jmills

TMF Regular
Here’s Part 2 of “Soft Bodies.” In addition to tickling, it contains some softcore (very softcore) sexual teasing, so if that’s not your thing, consider yourself warned.

A sincere and heartfelt thanks to everyone who read and commented on Part 1. I really appreciate it.

Part 2 takes a little while for the serious tickling to kick in, but once it does it’s pretty damn hot (well, I guess I would think that), and until then, there’s some sexy stuff to keep you interested.

So, on with our story…

Soft Bodies —*PART 2

When I woke the next day, Maki was already in the ship's cockpit. She had thoughtfully untied me at some point and left me some clothes to wear — shorts and a t-shirt — and when I joined her in the cockpit she asked how I had slept.

"Very well," I answered.

"I should hope so," she smirked. "You must have been exhausted."

“No thanks to you.”

“Oh, don’t be like that,” she chided. “You liked it.” She reached over and caressed my cheek. “And I was nice to you, wasn’t I?”

That was certainly true — Maki was always nice to me when we got together, and though it could be excruciating I always felt I was in good, if all too knowing, hands. I just wished that so many of our good times weren’t at my expense.

A short while later, while I was fixing us something to eat in the ship’s tiny galley, the flyer gave a jounce that knocked me off balance. I put it down to air turbulence, but then it happened again. I went up to the cockpit to see Maki leaning over the instrument panel, a worried expression on her pretty face.

“What’s going on?”

“I’m not sure,” she said. “It looks like we’re losing power…” The flyer gave a sudden dip, sending me crashing into the side of the hull.

“I’ll take her to half power,” Maki said. “That should buy us some time. But we’re going to have to bring her down somewhere. Keep your eyes peeled.”

The flyer slowed way down, cruising at half its previous speed. The buoyancy tanks were working properly, so we wouldn’t crash, but there was the danger that the power would fail and we would just drift. While Maki spent time troubleshooting — without results — I looked out the window for solid ground. Nearly an hour later, I spotted a coastline not too far away starboard. Maki steered towards the heavily forested shore. We could see no signs of habitation, but there were too many trees, their tops covered by a fine mist, to see very far inland.

We reached the coast and Maki expertly set the flyer down in a small clearing a short ways inland. She scrambled out of the cockpit and headed towards the door, grabbing a bag of tools along the way.

"Hopefully this won’t take too long," she said after we had gone outside. She had opened a panel in the ship's hull and was inspecting the instruments there. "We just need to recharge. We should be up before night. Do you mind taking a look around while I work? I think we're alone, but you can't be too careful."

I walked through the tree line and up a small ridge, keeping Maki within sight and easy shouting distance for now. I could hear the gentle, soothing sound of the surf somewhere behind us. It was quiet and warm among the trees, with the leaves carpeting the floor and a fine mist scantily cloaking the upper branches. After making my way several hundred yards into the forest, I patrolled a rough circle around our landing spot, keeping the flyer in the center. I saw no signs of any other inhabitants. When I strode back into the clearing, Maki was still working on the flyer.

“No signs of life,” I said. “I think we’re safe.”

"Hmmm. All alone on a deserted island. No one can hear you scream."

"Don't you have work to do?"

She laughed. "Relax.” She looked up at me and winked. "I won't touch you."

I doubted this was true, and besides, I was waiting for the first chance for payback. Probably, during the afternoon as we waited for the ship to recharge, Maki would make her move. I vowed to keep on my toes; if she tried anything, she just might have more on her hands than she bargained for.

But while she worked on the ship I could do nothing.

"Hey, you know what you could do?" Maki said. "Maybe you could round us up some lunch? There's got to be some fruit around here. I'd love to sample some of the local delicacies."

That sounded like a good idea to me. "Are you sure it's all right to leave you here?"

"Don't worry. I can take care of myself."

I made my way back into the forest, going deeper than my original parameter until I recognized the fruit tree I had seen on my earlier patrol. An abundance of big, round purple fruit, like apples, hung on the branches. I took my time gathering up an armful of the delicious stuff, picking out the ripest, tastiest-looking fruit. Finally, I headed back, looking forward to a juicy snack.

I reached the top of the ridge and suddenly froze, my heart flying to my throat. There, in the clearing below me, Maki was working on the flyer's recharging system, totally oblivious to the half-dozen or so women that were crouched in the brush watching her, their backs towards me.

"Maki!" I yelled. "Get mmmmppphh. . ."

A hand clamped over my mouth from behind me while an arm grabbed me around the waist. More hands held my arms, and I could only watch as the women below sprang towards their victim. Maki had time to look up, eyes wide in surprise, before they were upon her, knocking her to the ground.

My mouth still covered, I was pushed towards the clearing by my captors. They were behind me, and I was unable to see them. The women in the clearing were hauling Maki to her feet. Two women kept a tight grip on her arms. I was flung beside her, two other women immediately gripping me in a similar fashion, and I turned to face our captors.

There were about a dozen of them, all dressed in tight, light brown pants, black t-shirts, and boots. Many of them carried stun batons, short sticks about two feet long that we knew could render us unconscious with a single tap. A woman with wavy, very dark black hair, apparently the leader, stepped forward. For several long moments she stared at us, nothing saying anything. Then… “Well, out with it. Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“Nothing,” Maki said. “We’re just fixing our flyer. We didn’t mean to trespass. We didn’t even know anyone lived here.”

But the leader turned away before Maki was even finished speaking. With a gesture, she stalked off into the trees. The other women lead Maki and I out of the clearing after her. Our hands weren't bound, but we were surrounded on all sides. We were pushed and prodded any time we lagged or stumbled, but otherwise they didn't touch us. After a long walk through the forest we found ourselves on a narrow, worn path. Before us was some sort of small, covered wagon. One of the women opened a door in the back.

"Get in. Both of you," said the leader, pushing us forward. I stumbled into the small space inside, Maki right behind me. The ceiling inside was too low to permit us to stand up straight, and Maki and I were shoved onto benches on the opposite sides of the wagon, facing each other. We were so close together our knees almost touched.

One of the women locked manacles on my wrists in front of me. The chain joined in the middle and ran down through a round hook on the bench, where it joined a similar set of manacles that were clamped on my ankles. The woman left, and I looked over to see that Maki had been chained in a similar fashion.

"We'll be at the castle shortly," the leader said. "Enjoy your trip."

We protested, but she just laughed and slammed the door, plunging us into near total darkness. Moments later, the wagon started to move forward, shaking and shuddering down the small pathway.

It wasn't too long before my eyes became adjusted to the dim light that filtered through the tiny cracks and illuminated the inside of the wagon. Maki pressed her face against the wall behind her, trying to peer through the slit between the boards.

"It's no use," she said. "I can't see a thing."

"Me neither," I said. "Damn! I should have been more careful back there!"

"It can't be helped," Maki said. "I was just as sure that we were the only ones on the island."

"Who are these women?"

"I don't know, but they aren’t just some island girls, " Maki said. "Look at the way they’re dressed. Those are uniforms they’re wearing. They’ve got stun batons, too. But I don’t even know where we are. I had to turn off the navigation system when I powered down the flyer.”

The wagon bounced violently, shaking me in my seat. Maki shook and bounced in the seat across from me. "Where do you think they’re taking us?"

"I don't even want to think about that," I said. "Hopefully, we can persuade them that we're not trespassers. Maybe we can work out a deal."

"Yeah, but I didn't like the way the leader was looking us over."

"You should be used to that. Besides, she's obviously not the one in charge here."

"You're right."

There was nothing to do but wait, so Maki and I talked a little as the wagon made its rough journey, and I watched Maki's body jounce to the wagon's movements, as well as I could in the dim light. After what seemed like a long journey, the wagon came to a brief halt. We heard some shouts outside before we started moving again, and we began to hear voices and noises from outside. Maki pressed her face up to one of the narrow slits between the boards. “It looks like we’re in a town or something… I can’t really make anything out…”

After a few more minutes, the wagon stopped again. The door opened and bright sunlight flooded the inside, momentarily blinding Make and I as we were dragged out. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw we were in some sort of courtyard, but I didn’t have much time to take in our surroundings before being hustled through a set of large double doors.

With a woman on either side of us gripping our arms, Maki and I were lead down a long hallway. The floor and walls were all made of stone, with high arches in the ceiling. A thick carpet, bright red, ran down the center of the hallway. Leading our procession was the dark-haired woman who seemed to be in command of the party that had captured us. Though I was apprehensive about our current predicament, I couldn't help noticing the leader's strong, purposeful stride. I reminded myself to concentrate. . .

The hallway ended at another set of double doors, and the leader pushed though, the rest of the women leading Maki and me in after her.

There were more women in the room beyond, dressed similarly to our captors. But our attention was immediately taken by the woman standing in the middle of the room. Tall and curvy, with massive amounts of curly, lustrous black hair, the woman gave out an aura of aloofness and sensuality that made my knees tremble. She had full, red lips and flawless white skin. And there was plenty of skin to be seen. She wore nothing but a black bikini, and her body was stunning. Her belly was flat and hard, and her long, shapely legs showed traces of muscle tone. The spiked heels she wore accentuated her height and emphasized her shapely calves. Yet for all her trim, athletic build, she possessed some killer curves. Her breasts were magnificent. Tremendously prominent and firm, they swelled out of her bikini top like two perfectly sculpted marble orbs, giving the impression that poking them with a finger would leave no indentation.

"What have you brought me, Desi?" she said in a low, cruel voice.

"Tresspassers, Lady Jaxx," the leader answered.

Maki and I exchanged a look at the mention of the imperious, black haired beauty’s name. If there had been any question as to how much trouble we were in, there was no doubt now. Lady Jaxx was a notorious pirate queen, the most feared raider on the seas. Sailors fled in terror at the sight of one of her ships, and tales of the tortures she and her women inflicted on those unlucky enough to fall into her clutches made even some of the toughest women break out in goosebumps.

"We found them down near the beach,” Desi continued. “They were in a flyer."

"A flyer? Is it still there?"

"Yes," Desi answered. "I was going to go back once I had brought these two to you."

"Very good. And who are these intruders?"

"Please, Lady," Maki spoke up. "We're not intruders. We're travelers. We want nothing here. . ."

"What you were doing here isn't important," Lady Jaxx said. "You are trespassers here, and you are now my captives."

"But all we want to do is fix our flyer. Then we'll be on our way. . ."

Lady Jaxx's deep green eyes narrowed as she watched Maki speak. As Maki continued to plead our case, I swore I saw a glint in those eyes, and her lovely lips curved into a grin. She looked Maki up and down, and as her eyes ran over my companion, something about her seemed to soften. She approached Maki, moving slowly and gracefully like a cat.

"Oh my," she breathed. "Is this all you?"

She placed both her hands on Maki's waist and ran them gently over her generous hips. "Oh my," she sighed again, gently prodding Maki's belly with her fingers.

Maki squeaked and pulled back. Her captors held her tighter, placing their legs across Maki's ankles to prevent her from kicking. Maki struggled as Lady Jaxx continued her exploration of Maki's belly and waist, lightly prodding, poking, and squeezing with her long fingers. I saw Maki bite her lip, trying not to cry out.

"What are you doing!" I cried. "Leave her alone!"

"My, but you're as round and full as ripe fruit," Lady Jaxx purred, her hands traveling back to Maki's hips.

“I thought you would like her, my lady,” Desi said.

“And I do,” Lady Jaxx said. “Excellent work, Desi.” She stepped back from Maki and gestured to the guards holding her. “You know where to take her.”

“Wait!” Protesting and struggling, Maki was dragged from the room by a small group of guards. I fought the women holding me, shouting at them to let her go, but there were too many of them.

“Put this one in a cell until we decide what to do with him,” Lady Jaxx said to Desi.

I was hauled through an archway — a different doorway than the one through which they had dragged Maki — and taken down several passages and a long flight of winding stairs. At the bottom was another passage, narrow and dimly lit, lined with heavy doors on either side. They threw me in a cell, slamming the door behind me. There was a small, barred window at the top of the door to my cell, and I shouted for release, demanding they tell me what they had done with Maki. Desi just laughed, her boots clicking on the stone floor as she walked away.

As cells go, the one Lady Jaxx and her minions threw me in wasn’t so bad. It was small but clean and dry, rectangular in shape, with a simple narrow cot against one wall. A set of manacles — one upper pair for the arms, a lower pair for the ankles — hung from the opposite wall, but the guards didn’t put me in those. In fact, I was pretty much left alone; the guards would come by to leave food and check on me, but they didn’t touch me.

I think I was in there for about two days, and as far as I could tell, I was the only prisoner along the corridor. Though I wasn’t uncomfortable, I was anxious over Maki’s whereabouts. As a member of the Citadel’s elite squad of rangers, Maki had undergone some pretty intense training and could take a lot of torture without submitting. But still, everyone had their limits, even someone as strong as Maki.

Whenever Desi or one of the guards would peek in to check on me, I’d demand to know where Maki was.

“Don’t worry about your friend,” Desi told me. “She’s in good hands.”

“What are you doing to her? Why did Lady Jaxx single her out?”

The guards would only laugh and tell me again not to worry before walking away.

Sometime late in the second day, the cell door was thrown open and about four guards entered the room. Desi stood in the doorway. “Come with us,” she commanded.

“Why? Where are we going? What…”

“Don’t you want to see your friend?” Desi smirked.

“Yes…”

“Then come with us.”

“Where are we going?”

“You can come with us willingly or we can strip you and bind you.”

Surrounded by the guards, I was marched back the way I had come, up a few flights of stairs and down several corridors. When we passed a window on one of the upper levels, I could see that it was dark outside. I could also hear noise coming from down the corridor, the sound of many voices, laughing and chatting. The doors at the end of the hallway were opened and I was lead into a round, medium-sized audience chamber of some sort, with pillars placed at regular intervals around the rim. There were a few dozen women milling about in small groups on the periphery of the chamber, many with goblets in their hands. Though I spotted a handful of women dressed in the light brown pants and black tank tops that I guessed were the uniform of Jaxx’s guards, most of the others sported a wide range of outfits, and I even saw what looked like servant girls wearing flimsy bikinis. On the opposite end of the room from the doors, Jaxx stood on a low dais next to some sort of small podium, about as high as her slim waist.

I was treated to a few looks and smiles as my guards moved me through the crowd. As the women stepped aside to let us through, I noticed a large, solid-looking rack in the middle of the room, tilted backwards at a slight angle. All I saw was the back of the device, and for a moment I thought they were going to take me to it. Instead, they moved me past it, and I had a moment of relief until I realized it was already occupied. . .

“Maki!”

I lunged towards her, but the guards dragged me back and positioned me in between two of the pillars on the edge of the chamber. Maki threw herself against her own bonds, but she was held firm, strapped spread-eagled to the rack by her wrists and ankles. My guards tore my shirt off, then began clapping manacles on my limbs. In no time at all they had me spread-eagled, too, my arms and legs stretched out between two of the pillars.

“Look how they struggle,” Lady Jaxx taunted. The women in the chamber laughed along with her, and I noticed many of them eyeing Maki. She was stark naked, and her curvaceous body was quite a sight.

“Desi tells me you’ve been asking after your friend,” Lady Jaxx said to me. “Your devotion to each other is very touching. I brought you up here so that you could sooth some of your worries, and witness with your own eyes the treatment she’s received from us. I think you’ll enjoy it.”

This was greeted with another burst of laughter from the assembled crowd. “What are you going to do to her?” I demanded.

“Oh, you’ll see. . .” With that, Lady Jaxx pressed a button on the podium beside her. There was a humming sound from the rack, and two mechanical arms detached themselves from the bottom of the device. Each had a roller on the end covered with what looked like soft, brown fur. They positioned themselves against the bottom of Maki’s feet. Then, with a whirr, they started spinning, the fur brushing against Maki’s arches. Maki’s surprised cry turned into giggles, and she began squirming on the rack. “Teee-hee-hee…

“This machine is one of my favorite toys,” Lady Jaxx said, smirking at me. “I must say, your friend has been extremely resistant to our ways of persuasion so far. But I’ve never seen anyone who can endure my little device.”

More mechanical arms began to detach themselves from the side of the rack. Two with small cones at the end, covered in fur, started gently buzzing into Maki’s armpits. Another pair, each with four finger-like protuberances on them, pressed themselves against her ribs and began vibrating gently. Two feathers popped out of the surface of the table and began sliding up and down the insides of her plump thighs.

“Many times, just the thought of being subjected to my little machine is enough to make a girl hysterical,” said Lady Jaxx. “Of course, I never let them just think about it… But I spared your friend the anticipation. She didn’t know what was going to happen to her. I wonder if she’s surprised?”

Maki writhed desperately on the rack, laughter pouring out of her. Waves of flesh seemed to roll across her naked body as she bucked and thrashed.

Lady Jaxx called out to the crowd. “I promised you some entertainment, didn’t I? Look at all that delicious jiggling. Oh, that body… I love watching how they react to the machine.” She looked over at me. “And so do you, apparently. You seem to be enjoying the show almost as much as I am.”

Indeed, my thin shorts did nothing to hide the fact the watching Maki’s ticklish dance and hearing her wild laughter was quite arousing.

“Look at him!” Lady Jaxx cried. “Seeing his friend tortured is turning him on!” The assembled women laughed and pointed.

“I think it’s time to bring Bindy in,” Lady Jaxx called. “Where is she?”

The group of women on my left parted to make way for a tall, round-faced woman with straight shoulder length blondish hair and large, bright, hazel eyes. She was clad in nothing but what looked like a pink bikini bottom; gold bracelets adorned the pale skin on her wrists and ankles. The shape of her body was on full display, and I was struck by a certain similarity to Maki. The woman walking towards me was taller, wider in the shoulders, a bit thicker in the waist and hips than Maki, and she had a fair, creamy complexion where Maki was dark. But the blonde had the same soft, fleshy abundance as my friend who writhed and screamed on the rack in front of me.

The blonde walked across the floor towards me on bare feet, her heavy bosom swaying. Every step sent a corresponding ripple of flesh traveling up the length of her. She stopped just a few inches in front of me, her smile sweet and almost innocent.

“Do you like what you see, Bindy?” Lady Jaxx asked.

“I do, mistress,” the woman answered.

“This is the treat I promised you,” said Lady Jaxx. “You may do with him what you wish.”

“Oh, thank you so much, mistress…” she said. I pulled back in the chains as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her nearly naked body against mine. When she first tried to kiss me I turned my head away, but she cupped my chin with one hand and held my head steady while her pink lips closed on my mouth. “Come on, honey,” she murmured, “Give me a kiss…” Her lips were so soft and insistent that I soon yielded, returning the kiss as her hands traveled up and down my back and she rubbed against me. Her mouth left mine to bury itself in my neck, nuzzling and kissing and licking and making me moan. I yelped when she gently clamped her teeth on one of my ear lobes. Then she whispered, “I am your friend. I can help you escape.”

For a brief moment, my surprise overcame what she was doing to me, and I probably would have blurted out a question and blown our cover had she not silenced me with a big, open-mouthed kiss. It was quite a while before she broke it off, and pressed her lips against my ear. “I am from your island,” she whispered quickly, blowing in my ear. “I will help you and your friend escape if you promise to take me with you.” I could only squeal in response as her tongue wriggled in my ear. “Promise?” she said. In between my high-pitched squeaks and desperate squirming I croaked out a quiet “yes” as her tongue continued to probe my ear.

“I think he likes you, Bindy,” said Lady Jaxx.

“I hope so mistress,” said Bindy, kissing my neck. “I certainly like him. Thank you for giving me such a sweet plaything. He’s wonderful.”

"Why has she singled out Maki?" I managed to whisper.

"For her harem," Bindy said between kisses.

"Her harem?"

"Yes. Lady Jaxx has particular tastes, and your friend fits nicely. Surely you've noticed a certain resemblance between me and your friend?" Bindy rubbed herself against me. "Lady Jaxx likes us sexy thick girls," she whispered. “Hips… thighs… butts… bellies…” She punctuated each word with a ticklish squeeze on the corresponding part on my body, making me gasp and yelp. Then her hands stroked up and down my sides, using just her fingernails.

It tickled, but just barely; the overall effect was teasing and very pleasurable, especially with the length of her warm, plush body pressed up against my front. I moaned, my hands twisting in the manacles. Bindy sighed, too, matching the noises coming from me with little coos and moans of her own. She treated my underarms with the same delicate strokes. My arms jerked in the chains and I spluttered with barely restrained laughter. Then, her hands traveled down my body, sliding her fingernails around my waist several times, eliciting involuntary giggles and even more twitching from my helpless body. She giggled in response before sliding her hands behind me to perform the same fingernail treatment on my ass. I cried out, my hips automatically thrusting up against her. "Ohh, you feel so good," she said, her fingernails making little circles and figure eights.

"Ohhhh. . ."

She started squeezing and kneading my butt, making little noises of pleasure in response to my own gasps and groans. Then she slipped behind me, dexterously for such a buxom girl. I felt her body press against me, her large, soft breasts pushing against my back, her warm breath close on the nape of my neck. Her hands came around to my chest, rubbing and caressing, fingernails flicking across my nipples.

"Ohhh, oh, please. . . "

"Doesn't it feel good?" she whispered gently, her lips so close to my ear. With just her fingernails again, she began a slow, swirling, maddening descent down the length of my naked and exposed torso.

"Ohhh, please," I managed to groan. "Please, stop. . ."

She only cooed in response, lightly brushing my earlobe with her lips.

"I thought. . . you were our friend. . . uhhh. . ."

"Oh, I am," she whispered, her lips against my ear. "I am your friend. Please believe me. But Lady Jaxx will get suspicious if I stop, and we'll never get out of here."

"But Bindy, I can't. . . your hands. . ."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Really. But you're sooo cute, and it's been so long since I had a plaything of my own. Please forgive me. I can't help myself, you're such a sweetie. Can't you just enjoy it? Hmmm? Can't you just enjoy what I'm doing to you? Doesn't it feel good? Mmmmm. . ."

She sounded genuinely sorry, but that was no consolation to me as her fingernails reached the sensitive area of my belly. Her touch was as light as ever, yet to my embarrassment I couldn’t help but squeal as she traced little curlicues over my skin. I twitched as her fingers swished closer to my naval, giggling at her tender touch. “Ooo, tickle, tickle…” she whispered in my ear.

Eeehee-hee! Noo-hoo-hoo…

The swirls on my belly stopped before I became hysterical. She caressed me there several times, and then slowly slid one hand into my shorts. I gasped as I felt her pleasantly cool hand make his way downwards. “Bindy! What… Ahhhh! Ohhh!” Gently she stroked and fondled me, making me groan in pleasure. Then, suddenly, she withdrew her hand, grabbed the waist band of my shorts, and with one wrench ripped them off me. The women watching howled and cheered as she threw the tattered remains of my brief garment to the floor.

She came around in front of me again, standing just inches away from me. She leaned closer and began planting soft kisses on my chest, her hands rubbing my sides and ribs. Her tongue flicked across my nipples two or three times, quick darts that sent jolts of pleasure through me. “Oh! Oh!

Little by little, Bindy kissed her way down my torso, her kisses becoming wetter, longer, and more lascivious the closer she got to the more sensitive parts of my body. I was in ecstasy, twisting and crying out with every kiss and lick. Her hands moved to my thighs and treated them to long, languorous strokes, starting at my knees and moving up the front and sides using the whole surface of her hand, then traveling back down on the insides with her fingertips and nails, tickling me just slightly. She giggled as I yelped and tried to close my legs.

“Bindy, please,” I managed to gasp as her devilish mouth reached my belly.

“Oh, don’t you like it?” Her nose nuzzled my belly button.

“Why Bindy,” I heard Lady Jaxx say. “I must say, I’m very impressed. Look at him squirm. I think I shall make him yours for the night.”

“Thank you, mistress,” Bindy said.

At this point I could no longer even focus on Maki on the rack, all my senses taken up with what was being done to my own body. I was dimly aware of her screams of laughter and of her struggling just a few yards away from me, and of the gloating chuckles and comments of Lady Jaxx and her women as they watched our torments.

Bindy began nibbling at the sensitive area around my belly button. Without warning, one of her wide-mouthed kisses turned into sucking. She inhaled a portion of my skin into her warm, wet mouth, drawing a tiny ridge of flesh between her teeth and sliding her tongue across it. This sent me into a mad frenzy of struggling and twisting as I fought to shake her off. Helpless giggles poured out of me, to the obvious delight of the beauties in the room. Bindy gripped my waist to hold me still. When she finally stopped, a raspberry-colored bruise stained my skin where her mouth had been. She licked at it once or twice and then, before I could recover sufficiently to beg her to stop, started her devilish treatment again on a fresh spot. My buxom tormentress had dotted my quivering belly with several lust bites when I finally mustered the strength to plead for mercy.

“But why?” she said, rubbing her face against my belly. “Don’t you like it? Doesn’t this feel good?”

I could only moan.

“Just enjoy it,” she said. “I just want to make you feel good. . .” Her hands returned to my thighs as she began lightly kissing my belly again, her lips traveling lower, lower. . .

“No, no,” I whimpered, frantic now but barely able to speak. “Bindy. . . Bindy, don’t do that. . .” A cry of pleasure burst from me as her mouth started to tease my most vulnerable spot.

“Doesn’t it feel good?” Bindy said.

“Yes, yes! Oh, Bindy. . .”

“Oh, sweetie,” she echoed. “Tell me what feels better: this. . .”

“OH! Ohhh! Ohhh. . .”

“. . .or this?”

“UHHHHGNNHHH!”

She giggled. “This is your favorite, then?”

“AHHHHH!”

I screamed, my body arching in the chains as Bindy continued her treatment. With my ears ringing with the screams of Maki and the laughter and mocking calls of Lady Jaxx’s women, the plush-bodied cutie sent me reeling into sweet oblivion. . .

-----------------
The action continues in Part 3 of "Soft Bodies." Before you go, anyone interested can check out a few images that served as partial inspiration for Maki and Bindy. You can find them in this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on “Soft Bodies.” Part 3 is coming soon. In the meantime…

Does anyone want to see some images that served as partial inspiration for Maki and Bindy?

If the answer is “no,” then you should probably stop reading now. If not…

The images below are readily available elsewhere, but they’re not “mine.” If that’s an issue, then do your thing good moderators.

Maki and Bindy were both partially inspired by a couple of real-life women I knew once upon a time, not only with some of their physical characteristics, but some aspects of their personalities, too. Of course, names were changed quite a bit, etc. but their physical appearance in the story stayed fairly close to their real-world inspirations as I knew them (and just to be clear, I didn’t know them know them, I just knew them, if ya know what I’m saying).

By the time I started writing down some of the fantasies they starred in, the real world inspirations were less frequent presences in my life. So, in order to sort of keep their types “fixed” in my mind while writing, I pulled some images from an archive I’ve gathered from various sites, blogs, etc. that work for Maki and Bindy. I like the characters quite a bit (both appear in several other stories I’ve written). I wish I was an artist and could show you what’s exactly in my mind when I picture these characters — as attractive as I find the women in the images below, my imagination is better — but I’m no artist, so for any readers who have followed “Soft Bodies” thus far, these images might help you visualize them. Once again, I’m not saying these are exactly Maki and Bindy — it’s more of a “who would play them in the movie” kinda thing.

Once again, those who prefer to keep Maki and Bindy figments of their imagination might want to stop here

Here’s Maki.

tumblr_m2ffh8CzZM1qm7bp6o1_500.jpgtumblr_md2dz2sXZW1rusn8qo1_500.jpgtumblr_n9ya6ookI11r5atcro4_540.jpg01-(13).jpg

The model’s name is Aneta Buena. She used to model for Polish Busty and a few other sites (including her own), but I don’t think she’s active anymore — I haven’t seen anything really new from her for a long while. But you can still find pictures of her all over the internet. In some of the pics, she’s a little “thicker” than others. I think the real Aneta is kinda short —5’1” I remember reading — so Maki is about 2”-3” taller than her. Maki’s hair is straight and a little lighter, and she has a more angular face and more defined jawline than Aneta. But as far as skin tone, body shape — especially the hips and thighs — and general vibe, Aneta will get you there.

As far as Aneta intersecting with our thing on the TMF… there’s a Polish Busty video of three other women taking Aneta’s top off, slathering her with oil, and giving her a massage. I don’t know if they’re actually tickling her, but several times she reacts briefly as though she’s being tickled. I haven’t seen this video in a while and haven’t really searched for it, but here’s a still:

anetabuena021.jpg

Now it’s Bindy’s turn…

Bindy was a little more difficult. More accurately, my archive has lots of pictures of blondish, plush-bodied women with Bindy’s wide hips, generous thighs, fleshy waist, and pillowy breasts. More importantly, they had the vibe I wanted to convey for Bindy — her round-faced, girl-next-door prettiness. But a lot of those pictures struck me as candid shots of “real” girls — not models — maybe taken from social media and not intended for wide distribution. Frankly, I didn’t feel comfortable “passing them on.”

So, here’s a few I like for Bindy.

blonde.jpg

This woman is a professional fashion model (she’s pretty well-known, too, but I can’t recall her name). She’s all “glam’ed up” here (Bindy isn’t a glamour girl, and Bindy wouldn’t wear lingerie) and I doubt this model would qualify as a “girl next door” type. But I like this model’s hips and thighs, I like the skin tone and hair color (though Bindy’s hair is straight), and I like the shape of her face. Bindy is tallish, and this woman looks tallish to me (in this picture, at least). There’s generally more to Bindy — more on her waist and stomach, larger breasts, bigger butt, broader shoulders — but she’s pretty close.

I also like these two pictures.

landscape-1.jpglandscape-2.jpg

Not sure who the models are, but I think one goes by the name Mickey Bell. If it’s her, I’ve seen her sporting a far different look than the one here. These two aren’t quite Bindy — once again, Bindy is taller, and there’s generally more padding to her — but I like all the fleshiness on display in these two pictures.

I’ve sort of gone on a bit here. I suppose “if anyone gives a flying, here’s some women that kinda look like Maki and Bindy” would have sufficed.

I gotta say, thanks for writing a series for us guys who like the plus sized ladies.:yourock:

It is very easy for me to love a scenario in which a somewhat clueless guy (a complete tool for his zaftig colleague...he gathers fruit when he should have been on guard!) finds himself helpless on an island of tickle teasing pirates. He gets to witness his spunky colleague undone by a tickling device of cunning design and variety before receiving mixed messages and minxed massage from a cunning voluptuary. <p>It's a rare tickle thriller where the reader is caught between wishing the protagonists free of their captors and hoping their pleasurable captivity lingers. You're a perfect fiend (friend?) for exquisitely crafting this dilemma for us.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back