• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Break In (********/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
breakin2.jpg

(for background read this post-------> collaredkid06.deviantart.com/s… )

Kid awoke to the sound of footsteps clomping around him, and the light tapping of fingers typing away on a keyboard.

When his eyes finally open he could see the living room being occupied by not just him, but about 7 or 8 people wearing business suits and ski masks.

"MFFFFFFF MMFMFMMFFFFFFMF!!!!"

Kid made an attempt to scream but all that came out was pathetic muffles. He went to pull it out but his hands couldn't reach his mouth. They were tied to the bench he was sitting on with very short rope. It strained as he attempted to pull off the gag, or to cover up his disheveled unbutton state. Kids button up and pants had been ripped open, his tender perfect skin free for the delight of these strangers. His legs also spread wide and cuffed, his shoes off.

One of the intruders noticed him stirring and got close to his face. They spoke, there voice being distorted by what sounded like a toy from ToysRUs.

"This one won't last long. The cuter they are the weaker."

Another figure walked behind him and placed their black gloved hands on Kids shoulders. They also spoke.

"There is no need to fear. Your cooperation will ensure you are freed soon. You know what we look for."

Kid looked up at the intruder. He blinked twice, clapping those long eyelashes. Kid shook his head in confusion. Another voice spoke.

"You best know what we're talking about sexy."

Another of the helpless beauties' captives walked over to them, teasing Kid's exposed stiffening member.

"I have no issue making you our little laughing queen for the night."

Another voice.

"Jesus this ones feet are MUCH nicer then that old guys wife. I was looking forward to breaking her but you'll do."

Another criminal said while kneeling at one of Kids beautiful feet.

Kid started to sweat as the ones who weren't searching the house were beginning to surround him. He jolted and wiggled at over excited fingers eager to probing his flesh. The glove on his cock still teasing around his head. Kid titled his head back in fear and frustration only to be looked down by the captor behind him.

They took Kids face gently in their hands, wiping matted long hair from the twinks rapidly reddening face.

"Kid. It appears you have nothing to offer right now. I'll check back with you in an hour."

They then walked away, taking Kids gag with him though.

"Feel free to scream. I insist~"

With that all the captors went to work. All hands moved with general swiftness over his slick body. About 6 or 8 hands all at once, all teasing, all tickly, all horrible. Some used toys, some just used their leather cladded fingers, but all had the same relation. They all expertly seduced giggle after sexy scream from the laughing beauties full smiling lips.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaAAAHHHHA NO NO NOOAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH I KNOW NOOOOAAHAHAHATHINGHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

"Then allow me to jog your memory."

The one at Kid's left foot said. They then started to suck on the wiggling toes before them, their right and left index fingers roaming slowly on the forest of hyper nerves Kid's sole housed.

"Oh please! That's not going to do shit! THIS is how you get a info from a wimp!"

One crawled up next to Kid on the couch and took out 2 Chinese brushes from their sleeve. He wasted no time putting them to good use. Swirling them endlessly on the nubs of the helpless captive.

"Oh that's a bad spot of him."

One said behind Kid sitting on a chair with what looked like Kid's laptop. As the interrogation was going on this one was in charge of making sure no rando online would grow suspicious of the cackling doll's sudden drop from social media. On that same computer though he found an E journal. Detailing all of Kid's past adventures, highlighting all of the twink's worst spots.

The masked criminal at Kid's cock once more stopped his one finger tease. Allowing the member to strain and beg for the release it craved. They then drummed their 2 fingers quickly on the underside, keeping up the stimulation.

"Rats to the information. I'm pretty sure I'm in love. Don't you feel it two cutie??~"

The one working over Kid's cock chirped as he used his other hand to tickle under his new beloveds chin.

"Eh I don't think he's feeling nothing but laughter and a unearthly desire to cum! HAHA!"

"Well the only thing that matters is when he 'feels' the need to tell us where the owners of the house are hiding the document."

They chatted to casually as kids body was on fire. His cloths now drenched in the sweat these horrible tormentors delighted in causing him. There was no end and no mercy. Only the tickle and tease.

"I KNOW NOTHING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHA NOTHIIIIIIIIIHIEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHNGE!!!!! URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! MMMM! PLEASE! OH GAWD!"

------------------------------

Much longer then a hour passed before the supposed ring leader came back to question him further.

"Well well. It seems time hasn't been kind to you. How rude. You should always look out best while entertaining guests."

The captor looks down at his prey with a lick of their lips.

"Or vise-versa."

Kid spoke in a dazed. His beautiful eyes now glazed over with exhaustion.

"I-I-I know n-not......nothing.... p-please..."

"I'm almost incline to believe you."

The masked thief said as they went back to fixing kids matted sweat drenched hair.

"However, I refuse to accept I came here for nothing. So my sensual friend. Speak or I swear it will get worse."

"Yea!"

"You better believe it dude."

"I'm sure cutie here can take it."

"I can always worship these feet some more."

"I guess no info no orgasm sweet cheeks~"

On that last note the one with kids laptop spoke up again.

"Wait gang! Speaking of orgasm, get a load of this info!"

They all turned to their computer wiz.

"HA! Apparently our friend can't STAND cumming. His nerves go into over drive upon the feeling!!"

They all laughed and smiled

"Well. Doesn't that just change everything....."

They all laughed as Kid in horror looked around as he pondered what was next for him.

-----------------------

"URGH! URRRRGGH! OH! OH!"

Kid shifted and jerked. Moaned and squeaked. Anything that a human would do under the attack of great pleasure Kid was acting out 2 fold. This horrible gang of thugs all gathered around him all 8 of them admiring their handy work.

They a bunch of vibrating eggs on the captive beauties most sensitive areas. They were connected to Kids computer, at the command of the wiz. He would turn them high one minute, and low then next. Really making Kid work for that sweet agony they forced on his tight body.

"Come on. You gonna do it?"

"Shoot that load, and then shoot that info!"

"Shit guys. This is hot AF!"

"AAAH GAWD! AWWWWWW GAWD!"

"There you go handsome. Ride that bull!"

Kid thruster and swayed as they all taunted and teased. Some tickling under Kid's chin like a pet. Others rubbing the victims thighs. Kid was once again caught in a heaven and hell that he had mobility and no choice.

"Come on come on! These things drive my wife crazy, I want to see how bad they get you."

"Shit guys I think he's doing it!"

"Well I'll just turn the power down a bit then. I'm not quite ready yet."

Like that the vibrations got weaker. Kid letting out a big whine as they all laughed at him.

"Last chance dear friend. Any news on those documents?"

They all waited for an answer.

"Ah..ah...ah...I-I-I....I don't kn-"

Before Kid finished the one at the computer shot up the vibrations. Dragging Kid kicking and screaming straight to agonizing bliss.

"WOW!"

"SHIT THAT WAS SUDDEN HAHA!"

"That's quite a lot."

"Oh yea. Your definitely a keeper."

"MOVE OVER I want to try next!"

As they all chatted Kid let out another jet of cum. His nerves were a blaze. He felt everything all at once and couldn't handle it. The eggs once pleasurable now causing intense ticklish torment to their nipples and cock. He wouldn't last long like this. The night went on with each member getting a go, using Kids own computer to send him closer to hell.

"You know, I'm beginning to think you don't know anything.... best see what you say after you cum again."

"Maybe the one after that."

"Hell maybe one orgasm for each of us? Sound fair?"

"Make it 2 each~"

Even when they did leave they didn't turning off the eggs. Just on low, got wasn't that a sight when the morning maid came to do her morning rounds.

A fabulous artist & an erotic writer! Awesome stuff!

Last edited:
Very hot! I love the character and the situation. Great imagination and execution!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back