• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outlet for Writers

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a site, a reasonably visible, visited site, where I can post my stories. I'm not talking Tickling Stories, just my own stuff, which tends to be kinda dark, kinda depressing maybe. I don't know, I think they're funny but I've been told otherwise. I posted my last two on Fetlife - https://fetlife.com/users/1036113 - but I don't think they get read. Now, keep in mind, these stories are odd and sometimes unsettling, but I'd like to find a venue.

If anyone knows of a site that publishes the above mentioned sort of stories, please let me know, either through this thread or through PM.

Thank you in advance. ----Krebb

Have you considered Wattpad? I know it's got kind of a reputation as "that place where crappy teenaged wannabe-writers post their shitty fanfiction," but don't let that dissuade you. You might well find yourself an audience there!

Read some of your stuff. Like your train of thought. Don't let people get you down. The truth is like the rain, it doesn't care who it rains on. I can see the humor. But then again I'm "that guy" as well.

Thanks dude. I call it pros-etry. Hoping it'll attract some of the weirdos I've met...and I've met a lot.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back