• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

emotions and how they effect your actions

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Ahh emotions, we all have them and unfortunately they are also a big pain in the ass. I'm the kinda guy who cares about others and wants to make other people happy, this may not sound like an issue for some but it is becoming an issue for me, when I hurt someone on an emotional level it hurts me ( unless it was personally done by myself ). When these situations occur I will try many things to solve my problem. This is normally done through my emotions which are not always the best at coming up with good plans of action. The past few day I was trying to fix a friendship on here that was broken and I was horrible at it because not using my brain I let my emotions both good and bad take over and made the situation worse, I am not saying who for both his/her privacy, but also for my good name(if my name is good for you). Will I keep trying to bring back this friendship? No, this person has asked me to stop while I am sadden I understand. But that's life, my world won't end but I will have to work at it. I love the TMF and if hate to have leave( although the thought has come by every so often)
I am trying to find classes so I can better myself so these kind of situations don't occur, but untill then I will live my life as Mr.cool

Well, even the Fonz had to back off a bit every once in a while. Anyone who is cool should know that. Some times, you gotta chill (isn't that being cool?). Life happens, not always the way we want. May better times come.

Well, even the Fonz had to back off a bit every once in a while. Anyone who is cool should know that. Some times, you gotta chill (isn't that being cool?). Life happens, not always the way we want. May better times come.

Thanks friend I appreciate it

I think the most sad and troubling times are when people act without ANY emotion or analysis in the thought process. Sociopaths act without regard or concern for the consequences their actions have on others. Yes, we can overthink or pros vs. cons a situation ad infinitum, but at least try to see the other person's point of view.

I think the most sad and troubling times are when people act without ANY emotion or analysis in the thought process. Sociopaths act without regard or concern for the consequences their actions have on others. Yes, we can overthink or pros vs. cons a situation ad infinitum, but at least try to see the other person's point of view.

I agree

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back