• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SLEEPY MATURE WIFE FEET TICKLED & TORTURED

vinnyva

A bad day at the office for her equals come home, take 3 Xanax and disappear ..it also means play time for me WOOHOOO!!! So in the photos, Ive made her hold her cane (used on her butt for fun or for the soles of her feet when she needs disciplined, we've always had a D/s marriage - 25 years and still going), then I have the cane held in place with toothpicks pinned between her big toes and her baby toes, and then finish with holding both of her feet together with toe cuffs and gently tickling the soles of her feet just enough to make them twitch but not wake her up. By the way, when I do this while shes awake, the toothpicks KILL her, I mean she is screaming. She has to keep her toes motionless until Im done tickling her because if she drops the cane, she'll be punished by having to hold two feathers between her baby toes for 10 mins ..not too bad for two of the older members of this group still going strong in their 50s ; )

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    661.7 KB · Views: 453
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    654.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    529.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    714.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    646.6 KB · Views: 193
Your wife's feet are incredible. 3rd pic is my favourites. Thanks for sharing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back