• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- *Throwback Clip* Jane Defeated!!

The Tickle Room

Verified
jane defeated end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

This is an OLD clip I did last year with Jane that I never posted. Jane (for those of you who don't know her) has some big ass feet for her tiny body lol and is a VERY good friend of mine. So Jane is SUPER ticklish all over but the trick is you have to be kind of rough with her (which she actually enjoys very much). So I get Jane in a few positions in this clip and its FUN. But its way lower quality than some of my newer content I will say that. Its an old clip and I had a poop camera. So lets get into it.

Jane had a custom request which we were simply gonna shoot.....until this bitch ate my wings. NO ONE eats my god damn wings. I left for 5 minutes to get water from my hotel desk only to come back to disaster -_-. So I decided I was going to make this REALLY bad for her. Lucky for this customer he got WAY more than he intended and was very happy. So I decided to share with all of you <3! Jane starts out on the bed in a Y position. I start tickling her exposed upper body. I hold NOTHING back on her armpits as she SCREAMS into laughter. She SCREAMS laughing with her VERY burst like laugh. It comes out REALLY harsh then stops......then....BAHAHAHA. Its really fun as I switch to her nylon soles. The nylons do not last very long as I get her SCREAMING while they rip with me RAKING her soles. Jane has size 8.5/9 feet yet shes only 5'2 so her feet look HUGE on her. I love this so I keep going with the brush on her bare soles before flipping her upside down. Then I get into her feet MORE. This is not enough as I tickle her ass making her hop up and down giggling and screaming! Then I end the clip writing Tickle Me Jane on her exposed sexy soles with her blindfolded and gagged. Check out this sexy clip!

JANE AND ALL THE TEXAS MODELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS IN TEXAS WHICH IS CHEAPER!!!

So most sites are preventing me from posting content so Dropbox links are my samples currently so click below for a sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1iovkcrw2r4yqm/Jane Defeated sample.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Jane Defeated!"

TRAVEL NOTICE!!! ***I AM HEADING TO TEXAS AGAIN MAY 21st-MAY 29th! GET YOUR CUSTOMS IN NOW!!!!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Models ABLE to travel with me if costs are spent:
MAYRA
Dipo
Romina
Courtney
Marylou
Delilah
Brittany the Skater
Zero
Iris
Celeste
Lizette
Charlene
Destiny
Jane
Paris
Siren
Esmeralda
Gaia (shes back )
Ok so this next list is the more expensive models and they will ONLY come out for the right price
The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Felt off about the whole experience)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Anna (she really can barely handle her feet being touched)
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Jaxx (REALLY cannot handle tickling easily but needs cosplay supplies)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)
-Jenn (Just feels like she needs more for her time)
-Rubi (she freaks me out >.> so I need more incentive for ME lol, but the girl will do literally anything)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

nice whatever happened to Nikki? is she doing any clips with you soon?

for some one that eat my wings i do the same thing to bro tickle the crap out of jane she needed that bad girl .

lmfao! I know how you feel. fucking no one touches my wings!!! She deserved it.

Good clip.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back