• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talking Yourself Exercise

CapturedDoll

Verified
This link is talking about that... it's actually HEALTHY to talk out loud.

Now.... when I was making my audios and videos... at the beginning I was NOT comfortable with saying Tickle Talk out loud.

A few weeks ago I decided to go into the woods and do one. I was very uncomfortable. Why? I fell out of the practice.

I think this article... if put into the context of relation to us... shows that.... speaking TT out loud to yourself... on a regular basis... WILL help you come out of your shell. It did for me.... At least for my Ler side. Hell I became full blown Sadistic... :) And I love this side of me...(Others here seem to as wel... ;) ) but I DO NEED to PRACTICE.

Now... my lee side still turns into a heavily blushing, giggling, embarrassed cutesey mess. Which... to a Ler I know is adorable. At least to me. How other Lers feel may vary. But...

I recommend to everyone starting to do this. And will say that downloading a Recorder app will help you get comfortable listening to yourself speak. To get to know yourself better in this regard. It may not work for everyone. But it certainly did for me. So.... I encourage you all to read this article... and discuss it here your feelings about it. Or at least start thinking about it in your private time. With the goal of starting to practice it.

Still to date... the overwhelming response in talking about tickling is. "I'm too shy." "I get nervous." I'm embarrassed". If I am a case study and I feel that I am... THIS can be the BEST THING YOU EVER DO FOR YOURSELF. IT WILL HELP YOU. TRUST ME. Please. :)

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20170428-why-talking-to-yourself-is-the-first-sign-of-success

:) Make no mistake.. this IS a learned skill. So... wanna learn it? Start trying... Be prepared to be uncomfortable for awhile... but... it will get better. :)

Cool post! In a way, I do this...

I'm in a long-distance relationship, and I will try to sneak in tickle talk from time to time in video clips, and I'll play it back several times over/re-record until it comes across the way I feel will show I am confident.

At times I will find my voice gets a little 'cracked' and I lower my voice worried about who might hear me...but as you do it more and more...you feel emboldened, and that feeling starts to translate into confidence across all facets of your life.

The healing of coochie coos.. <3 Heheh =3

Thank you! =>

It really is amazing. :) I never actually thought I could ever do it. :) I got so sick of NOT doing it...

It's a turn on knowing I'll be doing again soon too. : >

I've never done much "self conversing" in the sense of tickling but I've used it as a method in dealing with anxiety and panic attacks. As long as you're not doing it creepily in the back of a bus, it's a really helpful method of focusing your brain :p

I've never done much "self conversing" in the sense of tickling but I've used it as a method in dealing with anxiety and panic attacks. As long as you're not doing it creepily in the back of a bus, it's a really helpful method of focusing your brain :p

lol!! I'll remember that but... it'll be hard. ;)

lol!! I'll remember that but... it'll be hard. ;)

Hahaha, just try not to make eye contact at least... unless you want to be known as the crazy tickle lady of course :3poke: . That could be fun in it's own right.

Hahaha, just try not to make eye contact at least... unless you want to be known as the crazy tickle lady of course :3poke: . That could be fun in it's own right.

I'll save that up for when I'm in my 90's. I'll get a really cool witch outfit or something. I'll ride around on a motorcycle (Like grey hairded biker dude- we all remember him) Instead of a bus I'll drive up and down Route 66 and prey upon people sticking their feet out windows. At night. Or something. :) lol!

Joking around aside. Look at it like your doing theater. A performance piece.

People enjoy this voraciously. So... Even if, to your own ears and body- hearing it in real life still is (at least for me...) a continuous shock. It's well worth the effort. For yourself and your "prey". ;)

This is very true in many different regards, tickling, public speaking, giving speeches or presentations, etc. It helps out a whole lot especially if people are scared to talk in public. It also starts to give little bits of courage that "I can do this!" or "I can't fail no matter what." very motivating.

I'll save that up for when I'm in my 90's. I'll get a really cool witch outfit or something. I'll ride around on a motorcycle (Like grey hairded biker dude- we all remember him) Instead of a bus I'll drive up and down Route 66 and prey upon people sticking their feet out windows. At night. Or something. :) lol!

You could totally have a motorcycle with feathers sticking out of the handle bars so you can brush passed the feet that hang out the windows. You'd become an urban myth like the Jersey Devil haha; The Wicked Witch of the 66.

As to not sound like I'm mocking the idea at this point, I'd love to hear testimony from people who've tried it back in this thread. It'd be interesting to hear other people's experiences with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back