• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica's Cure, Part 1 (F/F, feet)

klb

Jessica walked in the office of the depression research facility her therapist had recommended for her. “I can’t believe I agreed to be tickled” Jessica thought to herself. She had struggled with depression for several years now and had been taking anti-depression medication. She hated the meds, they made her feel numb to everything, like she was just a robot going through the motions. She was looking for any way off the medication, that’s why she started going to therapy. Her therapist, Dr. Davis, was a renowned doctor in the field. He and Jessica had made progress in treating her depression, but Jessica still didn’t feel happy and feared she would be stuck taking the medication to function. She had discussed this feeling with Dr. Davis at her last session, and that is when he brought up this new research he had been hearing about.

“Serotonin Re-Uptake Increase Due to Laughter in Patients with Chronic Depression” he explained to Jessica, “This research has been showing some truly incredible results. Just after their first visit, all 22 of the patients showed at least a 70% increase in serotonin, which as you recall is the “feel good” hormone, a key hormone in fighting depression.

“Laughter?” Jessica thought to herself, “Does he want me to go to a comedian or something?”

Dr. Davis continued his explanation, “Jessica this may seem strange, but the results speak for themselves. Most importantly, ALL the patients involved have been taken off their anti-depression medication, which is what you seem to be interested in.”

That grabbed Jessica’s attention, getting off those awful meds is all she wanted, she just wanted to have a normal, happy life.

“The way they elicited the laughter may seem a bit strange…. They… they tickled the patients” Dr. Davis stated.

“Tickling?!” Jessica exclaimed. Jessica felt her heart drop just by hearing that word. She was extremely ticklish, she always had been. She remembered back to all the times she was held down and tickled by her friends at sleepovers growing up.

“I just don’t know if I could be tickled, Dr. Davis” Jessica said.

“I know it’s a bit unorthodox” Dr. Davis replied. “I wouldn’t be saying this if I had not seen the data for myself, but if you go for the three sessions required for the research, not only do I think you will see a drastic difference, but I will take you off your medication. That’s how much I believe in this treatment.”

Jessica was torn. She wanted to be happy and medication-free, but being tickled was one of her biggest fears. After hearing him say he would take her off the medication, Jessica reluctantly agreed to the treatment.

“Excellent” Dr. Davis said smiling at Jessica. “We have a therapy session scheduled for 3 days from now, I will tell them to expect you then. You will meet with Heather, one of the nurses.”

Jessica sat in the waiting room of the facility filling out the paperwork and consent form. Not knowing how to dress for such an occasion, she just wore what was comfortable for her: a PINK brand t-shirt, black yoga pants, her red size 6 Nike shoes, with grey cotton socks and her blonde hair in a ponytail.

“Let’s see…” Jessica said looking over the paperwork to make sure everything was accurate. “Age 27, height 5’4, weight 120lbs… that’s all right” She continued. “How long have I been living with depression?... about two years, yep that’s right. No other medical conditions to be made aware of. All done there.” She said as she flipped over to the consent form and read through it.

“I agree to willingly be restrained and tickled by the staff of this facility. I also agree to allow any methods of tickling seen fit by the staff to be done. I allow the information gathered at this facility to be compiled into data for depression research. Blah blah blah.”

“Pretty straight-forward” Jessica said as she took a skipped over the rest of the words and signed her name to the bottom of the paper. Just as she signed, a woman with a slim build in her mid-30s and short brown hair opened the door to the waiting room.

“Jessica, come on back.” The woman said as she greeted Jessica. “My name is Heather, I will be conducing your treatment today!”

“Hey there.” Jessica replied as she walked back and smiled at Heather and handed her the papers. Heather led them down the hall to the back room.

“I see you are a patient of Dr. Davis, I assume you know what we do here?” Heather asked.

Jessica softly replied, “Yes, you are going to tickle me.”

“Ok just checking, I didn’t want you to be surprised!” Heather said smiling. She could sense the nervousness in Jessica. “Don’t be nervous sweetheart, this is actually really fun and you wouldn’t believe the results!” Heather said trying to reassure Jessica.

“I sure hope so, I really want off these meds!” Jessica responded as Heather opened the door to the treatment room.

As the door opened and Jessica walked in, her stomach dropped as she saw what was waiting for her -- A thick padded, black reclined chair with a set of ankle stocks at the foot and leather restraints for the arms and legs.

“Oh dear.” Jessica said nervously staring at the contraption. “Go ahead and have a seat honey and will explain what is going to happen” Heather said pointing at the black chair.

Jessica sat on the chair as Heather pulled up a seat in front of her and began to explain. “So on your first visit we focus on just the feet.” Jessica could feel the anxiety swell up in her. Her feet were the most ticklish place on her entire body. That is where her friends would always focus their attention at the sleepovers. They would pin her down, strip off her socks, and tickle her bare feet for what seemed like hours.

Heather continued, “Before we start we take a small blood sample to get a baseline reading of your serotonin levels, and we compare that with the sample at the end of your treatment. While the computer is measuring the levels, you will put your feet in these holes, I will take off your shoes and socks, and rub some sensitizing lotion on the bottoms of your feet. Then I will secure you into place by closing the stocks on your ankles, and strapping down your arms and legs with the straps you see there. We do this to ensure maximum effect from your treatment.”

Jessica was surprisingly calm while hearing what was about to happen to her. She just kept playing what Dr. Davis said to her over in her head, “I will take you off your medication.” She thought she could surly endure some tickling to get off those pills.

“Sounds good.” Jessica answered calmly after Heather finished.

“Awesome! Let’s get that blood sample and get started!” Heather said, smiling at Jessica.

The blood was drawn from Jessica as she just keep thinking “I will be off the pills! Completely off!”

Heather spun around to a table behind her and inserted the sample in a computer reader. Then she turned to Jessica, and patted the stocks. “Go ahead and sit back and put your ankles right here for me sweetie.”

Jessica took a deep breath and sat back in the chair, swinging her Nike shoes up on the stocks. They actually felt kind of nice against her ankles, it was padded with some sort of memory foam and lined with a soft material.

Jessica sat back and stared at the tops of her tennis shoes as Heather placed her hands on the laces and began untying them. Her right shoe was removed, followed by her left, and sat on the floor. Heather now sat at Jessica’s grey cotton socks, they were warm and slightly damp from being in the shoes, but they smelled amazing! Like some sort of coconut lotion. Heather could tell Jessica had applied some sort of scented lotion on her feet before putting them in the socks.

Jessica sat, biting her lip, as Heather hooked her index finger under the elastic of her right sock and began to peel it off, followed soon by her left sock. The anticipation was killing Jessica, she could feel her feet becoming more vulnerable and ticklish. Heather tucked Jessica’s socks into her shoes on the floor and sat in front of her now bare soles.

“Wow!” Heather exclaimed as she looked at Jessica’s bare feet. “Don’t think I’m weird, but your feet look amazing!” Jessica had always taken good care of her feet. Her arches were creamy white, offset by the pale pink of her heel and ball of her foot. Her toes were a little stubby and painted a bright purple. “If you don’t mind me asking, how do you keep them so nice?”

Jessica didn’t think she was weird, she liked that Heather admired her feet. She worked to keep them nice and felt good that someone had noticed. “I don’t mind at all!” Jessica said as she explained, “Every night after I shower I give them a little scrub with a pumice stone, then I rub a foot cream on them and put on a pair of thick cotton socks so my feet can soak in the cream all night while I sleep. Then in the mornings before I put on my socks for the day, I will put some coconut lotion on them.”

“How often do you get pedicures?” Heather asked.

“Oh I can’t get a pedicure! I am wayyyyy to ticklish!” Jessica replied laughingly.

“Well I will have to try that tonight! Anyway, let’s get this sensitizing lotion on.” Heather replied as she squirted some of the cream in her hand and began to rub it in on Jessica’s already soft and sensitive soles.

“Hahaha! Oh God that already tickles!” Jessica twitched squeezing the armrest as Heather rubbed the lotion in between her toes. “What does that stuff do?”

“This acts to bring nerve endings to the surface as well as decrease the friction between your skin and the tickling instruments.” Heather explained as she whipped off her hands and went around to the top of the chair and wrapped the strap over Jessica’s arm, securing it to the arm of the chair. She repeated this process with the other arm and both of her legs as Jessica stared at her bare feet in the open stocks, knowing what was coming next.

“And the last one here.” Heather said as she closed the stocks over Jessica’s ankles and locked it into place. Heather then walked over to the computer as it beeped letting her know the blood sample was done.

Jessica sat, completely immobile, taking deep breaths looking at the tops of her bare, defenseless, purple painted toes over the stocks. “I can do this.” She whispered to herself as she prepared for the tickling.

Heather walked back to Jessica’s feet, “Well your serotonin levels are extremely low! It’s no wonder you are depressed! I am very eager to see how this helps you. Are you ready to get started?

Jessica nodded as she curled her toes in anticipation. “Alright honey, we got 25 minutes on the timer, I’m going to start tickling your feet now.” Heather stated as she scooted her chair closer to Jessica’s bare feet.

“25 minutes… I can do th-IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” Jessica’s thought was interrupted as Heather raked her nails up her heel all the way up to her toes. Jessica tried hard to hold back her laughter as the tickling sensation increased.

“Don’t hold it back, honey! Let that serotonin flow!” Heather said as she laughed and began to spider tickle Jessica’s soles.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Jessica squealed and jerked around as the ticklish feeling overcame her body. She was laughing hysterically for what seemed like an eternity, curling her toes hard and trying to wiggle her feet out of the way of the ticklish assault.

“Oh those toes are getting in the way!” Heather said as she stopped for a second, allowing Jessica to catch her breath.

Breathing heavily, with an involuntary smile on her face, Jessica felt Heather gently pull her toes back and loop something around each of them. “Oh my God!” Jessica jolted, “That tickles! What are you doing?”

“You are curling your toes too much, so I need to tie them back. All done!” Heather replied as Jessica tried without prevail to move her toes. Time froze for a split second as Jessica realized her situation. She was tied to a chair, her shoes and socks were on the floor, and her soft, tender, extremely ticklish bare feet were toe tied in stocks. Without warning, Heather danced all of her fingers over Jessica’s completely helpless soles.

OOOHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! THAAAATT’SSS AWEEEFULLL! Jessica screamed as she laughed uncontrollably trying to move her feet.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jessica!” Heather taunted, clearly enjoying seeing Jessica laugh so much. Heather really enjoyed her job, making people truly happy and getting them off medication was very rewarding…. Plus she really enjoyed being a tickler!

After a few more minutes, Heather stopped. Trying to catch her breath, Jessica felt a warming sensation all over her body. Like the sun was hitting her for the first time in months!

“I feel… warm” Jessica told Heather. “Is that normal?”

With a big smile on her face, Heather replied, “It certainly is! That’s your body excreting more serotonin! See, the treatment is already working!”

“Good!” Jessica exhaled heavily as Heather gently grasped her heel with one hand. Jessica then felt a very surprising sensation that sent an electric-like shock up her entire body.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Jessica began squealing and laughing hysterically trying to figure out what Heather was tickling her feet with.

“Oh yes!” Heather jokingly said over Jessica’s laughter. “The hairbrush always gets people!”

“A freaking hairbrush!” Jessica thought to herself in between her hysteric laughter. She had never been tickled with anything other than fingers, so this was un-charted territory for her.

Heather continued the intense tickling on Jessica’s other foot, holding her heel with one hand, and wildly dragging the hairbrush over her soles with the other.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! P-P-PLLLLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!!! P-P-PPPPLLLLEASEEEE SSSTOOOOPPPP!!! Jessica begged as the brush explored every inch of her extremely ticklish soles.

“A few more minutes honey!” Heather said through her smile.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Jessica fought hard against her restraints and tried to curl her toes in defense. She then feel into a silent laughter as she jerked and tried to move.

The brush finally slowed down and was removed from Jessica’s soles. “Thank God that’s over.” Jessica said as she relaxed and tried to catch her breath.

Heather had disappeared out of view for a moment and reappeared with electric toothbrushes in both her hands.

“Almost done sweetheart!” Heather reassured Jessica as she turned on the toothbrushes and simultaneously touched them to the base of Jessica’s toes where they meet the ball of her foot.

“NO NO NO NOOOO!! NOT THE TOEEEESSS!!” AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHA! Jessica again jolted and tried to curl her toes around the brushes.

Heather expertly worked the soft bristles in between, up and down, and at the base Jessica’s toes. She would sporadically lay one of the brushes down and rake her nails up her soles, taking one finger and slowly tickling the center of her foot where the ball meets the arch.

Through the laughter, Jessica had an entirely different, and very unexpected feeling. Her panties were starting to get wet! Not only that, but her nipples were starting to poke through her shirt. “Am I getting turned on??” Jessica thought to herself trying to hide her excitement.

A few minutes later, the timer went off. The 25 minutes was up and Jessica’s first session was complete. Heather then turned off the toothbrushes and began to untie her toes.

“See. Not too bad, huh honey?” Heather said as she looked up at a sweating Jessica breathing heavily, eyes watering, face red, and hair stuck to her cheeks.

“That…. Was…. Not too bad.” Jessica stated as her toes were untied and stocks were lifted off her ankles.

Heather then removed the straps from Jessica’s legs and arms. “Let’s get that last sample.” She stated as she drew another small vile of blood and took it to the computer.

“Just take your time and catch your breath honey.” Heather said as she looked back at Jessica sitting calmly in the chair with her perfect bare feet still sitting in the stocks, wiggling her toes. Through all the tickling her soles were still pink and creamy white.

“While that finishes up, I will tell you about your next visit.” Heather explained as she sat back at Jessica’s feet. “It will be a bit more intense. We do this in order to make your body secrete more serotonin. For that visit we tickle your entire body. You will go to the other room where the table is, strip down to your bra and panties, and we will tie your arms above your head and place your feet in stocks similar to these today. Not only do we tickle your whole body, we also tickle you a bit longer than today, around 40 minutes.”

Jessica sat and listened, very calmly. She was trying to hide her erect nipples from Heather. She was actually excited about the upcoming session because she couldn’t get over how great she felt! For the first time in over 2 years, Jessica felt naturally happy! She was smiling as she felt her soles tingle from the tickling.

“That sounds good, but I am curious about something.” Jessica asked. “What happens on the third session? Are you allowed to go ahead and tell me?”

Heather got a big smile on her face and without skipping a beat said: “Oh you will LOVE the last visit. It is similar to the second visit, the only difference is you will be nude and brought to orgasm.”

Jessica just knew her eyes doubled in size. “Orgasm?! Are you serious? Why do you do that?” She asked.

“The body secretes the most serotonin following orgasm. It excites the serotonin receptors to a point where your body can maintain a much higher level. We can’t just jump to that stage because it is fairly intense, and we must ease into the process of increasing serotonin and exciting the receptors.” Heather answered.

Jessica sat taking all of Heather’s words in. She kind of wished the orgasm part was today, she could feel her juices soaking through her panties and knew it wouldn’t take long for her to cum.

“You seem shocked to hear that, you must have missed that part on the consent form where it talks about the nudity and orgasm.” Heather replied smiling. “You did sign it, I just assumed you already knew!”

Jessica laughed at herself, knowing she just read a few sentences and skipped the rest. Had she seen the part about allowing herself to be nude, tied down, tickled, and brought to orgasm, she may not have agreed to this. But she was glad she didn’t see it, she seriously couldn’t believe how great she felt!

The computer beeped to let them know the sample was complete. Heather walked over to the screen and recorded the information. “WOW!” She said as she looked at the numbers. “You have an 81% increase in serotonin! That’s one of the highest yet!” Heather said cheerfully.

“I can believe it.” Jessica replied as she pulled the hair from her face and pulled it back to her ponytail. “This is the best I have felt in years! So when do I come back for the second session?”

“One week from today.” Heather answered as she handed Jessica her shoes and socks to put back on.

Jessica laced up her shoes, still smiling, and said, “I will see you next week.”

Part 2 coming soon.

Really good!! Can't wait for the second and third session.....and for the clinic to have more patients :)

Awesome story! Creative premise and good writing describing the tickling:)

Wonder if her PPO/HMO will cover that?

There's way too little stories about people who enjoy being tickled. Can't wait for part two!

Great story. Hope to see the second one soon. Good stuff.

This amusing, deftly-written romp either portrays a medical breakthrough or a therapeutic setback to the Dark Ages, I can't decide. Being a haplessly sunny sort who loves slapstick tickle stories where the ler and lee have fun, I'll err on the side of optimism and look forward to Jessica's further silly serotonin stimulation.

Will there be any new part soon? I love this story! Since the first time I saw it

Last edited:
Another great part 1 with no follow up! :rolleyes: :sowrong:
I see he hasn't been active since 2019, so I doubt there will ever be any continuation...

Part 2 should be posted in the next few days! Finishing it up now!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back