• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Stocks Studio: Veronika Tickled in the Stocks pt.1 (Nylons+Upperbody)

Thestockstudio1

TMF Expert
Here is the very sexy and very ticklish Veronika. She is roughly 5'7 with very beautiful size 9 feet. Veronika is also very fit and wildly ticklish. She is a lot of fun to tickle and has great energy. She is stretched out on the table with her feet locked in the stocks. I start off by removing her shoes and exposing her nylon clad feet. She is wearing Sheer nylon ankle socks which I wouldn't consider actual nylons but pretty freaking close to nylons. I only remove one shoe and test her foot out a bit and know then that I am going to have some fun with Veronika. I also explore her upper body which I would consider to be even more ticklish especially her armpits which really make her scream and laugh.

Once I go back down to her feet I slide an electric toothbrush into her nylon sock and leave it there to tickle her toes. All she can do is wiggle her foot and toes but she can't escape the ticklish sensation. As the toothbrush continues to tickle her toes I move up to her upper body and really drive her insane. She has no idea whats coming because she is blindfolded and the anticipation drives her insane. Very ticklish mature beauty. More to come including barefoot tickling and a new tickle game. Enjoy!

PART 2 COMING SOON!

IMG_3013.JPGIMG_3017.JPGIMG_3232.jpgIMG_3235.jpgIMG_3033.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1JvFcyxgPU&feature=youtu.be

I loved it! Nylons and snickers are the perfect combination. Thanks

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back