• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Blondie Natalya tickle therapy by Natalya Anatolievna

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Tickle Therapy is about real emotions, pure tickling which is fun and healthy. We invite not professional models but real ladies whom you could meet in the streets of Moscow, Russia (where we are situated). We find ticklish ladies who never tried this before and convince them to come and give it a try, which is sometimes not so easy, considering their fear of being tightly secured and tickled helplessly. But the combination of their curiosity and a little persuasion makes it possible to bring ticklish ladies to us and shoot clips of these tickle therapy sessions. And we are happy to share it with you.

Blondie Natalya
0_159b6f_22f25973_M
0_159b73_b3200fff_M

Sign: Aries
Height: 5'7 (170cm)
Shoe size: 9 (Rus 39)

Blondie Natalya is a student and an Instagram girl who likes to take photos of herself. When we found her she told us: "I'm terribly ticklish, very sensitive to it". But her genuine curiosity brought her to us. And we love to tickle curious ticklish pretty girls and give them the best tickle therapy, which means she won't have much mercy once she is in our hands.

0_159b6c_187634c1_L

Blondie Natalya's interview before her first tickle therapy on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

Preview clip with tickling on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17598382/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Blondie Natalya first tickle test by Natalya Anatolievna</a>
tt0166blondienatalya_sit.gif

Our new tickler Natalya Anatolievna loves to make young cute ladies smile and laugh with her skillful fingers. She can't wait to test her new patient and explore her vulnerable zones. So the first session begins, and our blondie is going to be tested on her delicate upper body by strong fingers of her tickle therapist.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17598462/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Blondie Natalya stand up tickle therapy by Natalya Anatolievna</a>
tt0167blondienatalya_standup.gif

Blondie Natalya is in a standing position with her arms spread and fastened above her, so her body is fully exposed and the tickler Natalya Anatolievna can comfortably reach her thighs, under the knees, her sides, delicate ribs and smooth underarms and to play her patient like a piano and make her dance with no way to escape from sneaky fingers. Poor young lady is left helpless alone with her tickler with no one to help her. She just has to endure this session. And no matter how many times she says "No, please!" or "It's not fair", Natalya Anatolievna just grins and keeps probing her patient's vulnerable zones.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17598520/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Blondie Natalya foot tickle therapy by Natalya Anatolievna</a>
tt0168blondienatalya_foot.gif

Things starting to get serious for our blonde lady as she is secured on our tickle therapy bed and prepared for foot tickling. Blondie Natalya didn't know what to expect from this, but she instantly started to panic just when her tickler began removing her socks. And as soon as sharp fingernails touched her soft soles, Natalya already had no doubt that she is in trouble. She started pleading: "Please, not so intense! I'm gonna d_i_e, for real". She also started to giggle nervously when Natalya Anatolievna's fingernails began running up and down her soles. Poor young lady has no choice but to endure foot tickling for the fun of her tormentor. Will she be able to handle it?

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/17598560/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Blondie Natalya face up tickle therapy by Natalya Anatolievna</a>
tt0169blondienatalya_faceup.gif

The final tickle therapy session for Blondie Natalya is about mainly her upper body. The tickler Natalya Anatolievna occasionally tickles her patient on her thighs and under her knees, to make her jerk with sudden ticklish sensations for the amusement of the tickler. But mainly our professional tickler and tickle lover is having her way with Natalya's exposed upper body: her smooth underarms, her delicate ribs, and of course her tummy, which turns out to be one of her most sensitive spots. And Natalya Anatolievna just loves to walk her fingers on her victim's tummy while watching her smile and laugh and wriggle. Even if Blondie Nataly doesn't want to smile, she just can't help it. She has no power to overcome her ticklishness, and so she has to handle it through this long tickle therapy session. "Open wide for mommy", Natalya.

Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going! We pass the positive ones from you to the ladies, they really like that ;)

Some looks of Blondie Natalya:
0_159b74_462f2636_L
0_159b6e_db7afb96_L
0_159b76_15b00dab_L
0_159b70_c5a8e97f_L
0_159b72_57cad7b5_L
0_159b6d_dad11c7d_L
0_159b71_ee833a11_L
0_159b75_a2f8d0c2_L

Last edited:
Quite the tickler! Very sensual with a perfect amount of sadistic intention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be nervous and excited to be Natalya Anatolievna's next victim :) I cannot imagine be spread eagled watching her wiggling fingernails descend slowly towards my armpits and ribs (gulp)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a website or just C4S?
At this time we have only c4s store, youtube channel and instagram.
We are developing a non-commercial website that will let everyone know what is tickle therapy, how it is done and show some pictures and clips of it.

She is beautiful ! What is the Instagram user name?

YouTube already took the damn clip down. Can you post it on here please?
Indeed, YouTube gets really offended by innocent tickling in clothes and keeps deleting our videos.
I'm a little tired fighting with them for this, so I guess we will soon be posting just interview clips on our youtube channel, and the preview clips somewhere else, and write links here.
For now we will upload preview clips on our clips4sale website.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back