• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - chapter 13

flugel1

TMF Regular
Wrote this last fall so the timing is a bit off. Next installment of the B and J adventures. Hope you like. as always, feedback is encouraged and welcomed

THE MOM NEXT DOOR – chapter 13 Turkey Day

Brooke woke up first and went and made coffee. Janet had bought blueberry and cinnamon muffins. Brooke got breakfast tray and set the muffins, butter and honey on the tray. Filled 2 mugs with coffee and headed back to the bedroom. “Ummmmmmmmmmmm I love coffee” Janet said sleepily. “And the muffins. Thats just what I need. More food today” and the girls giggled. B buttered one muffin, and put honey on the other. J took blueberry and butter, and B took the cinnamin and honey. They nibbled and sipped. Brooke turned on the TV and switched to the Macy's Parade. “I love the parade” she said. Around 10 Janets phone rang. It was her son Bob. “Happy Tday to you to. What are you doing today” and Brooke poked her side. She tickled up and down. J slapped at her and shook her head no. She went under the breast. Janet giggled. “No honey, Im sorry I wasn't laughing at you. You remember the K's friend Brooke” Brooke ticked her again. “Yes the one with the big..............eyes” More tickling. B squeezed her knee. “HAHAHA........well the place she was living got sold so she's staying with me until she finds a new place” Brooke tickled in her belly button. “And right now she's being a brat.........................Have a great day. Thanks for calling Love you”

And Janet laid down the phone and a full scale tickle fight ensued. Brooke was strong but more ticklish in more places. Janet had the early advantage and got Brooke on her stomach and hopped on. She went right for the tickle spot. “NOT FAIR” chortled B. But she had strength and was able to roll Janet off and sat on her stomach and went to work on erect puffy nipples. Janet laughed hard. Brooke finally gave mercy, kissed her, kissed her breasts and rolled off her. '' BRAT” Janet teased. “Tickle bug” B responded and the fight resumed but ended quickly. They went to muffins and coffee. “Nice muffins” Brooke said. “Yours aint bad either” and she patted love zone. Brookes phone rang. It was her younger sister Bailey. Janet took the oppt to fire up the oven and prep the bird. Took about 15 minutes and she put in the oven. Janet prepped her green bean casserole. It was so easy and delicious. She put 2 boxes of frozen green beans in a casserole dish. Added slice mushrooms and 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. Wrapped it in saran and put in the fridge for later. The key was the latice work bacon and toasted almonds that topped it. Simple and delicious.

She went back in to the bedroom and crawled went back to bed. Brooke said love you and hung up. “how's Bailey” she asked. “She great. Shes a senior and is stressing about getting into college, admit packages and SAT's. She's so cool” “That's great. Bird's in the oven” Janet's phone rang again and it was Bobby again. “Hey honey whats up............sure what's up?” and she listened for a while then got out of bed and went to the kitchen. She came back a few minutes later. “Everything alright?” Janet asked. “Yeah, it is. Bobby's got an oppt to go skiing with some buddys over Christmas and New Years. He was supposed to be home. He talked to his dad and told him it was my call. He actually said he was glad you were here so I wouldn't be alone on Christmas. It was kinda nice”

Brookes phone beeped. She had a message. When she opened it she just shook her head and said “What an idiot. Look at this” and Brooke shared the message with Janet. It was from Brian. It showed him naked with a small turkey on his penis. The message read “Happy Tday. You want some stuffing?” lol. Brooke just shook her head. She texted back “Sorry, I need a bigger bird”. And the girls laughed. At this point it was about noon. “When do u want to eat” Janet asked. “The bird will be done between 3 and 4”. Brooke said I don't care whenever you think its best.”

So they curled up in bed again and just drank coffee and watched TV. Then they heard a hard knock on the back door. It startled both of them. “It's gotta be the K's” Janet said. Brooke got out of bed and threw a robe on just in case. Kelsie was standing at the door. Brooke let her in. “Can I chill with you guys for a while. Kaley and mom are having an epic meltdown and I'm just over it!” “Sure come in” Kelsey noted the robe as Brooke headed to the bedroom. “Do I have to be naked?” she asked. “You don't HAVE to be.........but its more fun”. And Brooke threw off her robe and Kelsey followed and took her clothes off and crawled into bed between Brooke and Janet.

While both Kaley and Kelsey were about 6' their body types were completely different. Kaley was more curvy and muscular. Kelsey was long and thin and lean. “Everything OK?” Janet asked. “Yeah, mom and Kaley are just going at it. I couldn't take it anymore” “Well were glad ur here” and Brooke hugged her.

A short time later Janet noticed Kelsey was quietly crying. “Honey whats going on. What's wrong” and Brooke noticed too. “Oh its just my life sucks.......I suck. It's always about Kaley. She's better at everything than me. She's prettier, a better athlete, she's smarter, she's more confident, she can be a total bitch and get away with it. I just hate it.” Brooke took her face in her hands and got close to her. “Kelsey, those are feelings. Here are facts. She's not prettier, you're tall and lean and gorgeous. She's not a better athlete but she works harder than you. You have talent. She's not smarter you're just quieter, she's not more confident she's just more outspoken. And you are kind and caring and couldn't be a bitch if you tried. But there is one thing that you have that Kaley will never have.” “What's that?” Kelsey asked. “You're so much more fun to tickle” And Brooke sat on Kels chest and pinned her arms to her sides with her knees. “NNNNNNNNNNOOOO” Kelsey yelled.

Brooke started to tickle her neck and behind her ears. Kelsey was laughing and shaking her head and her long blond hair was going everywhere. Her laughter was high pitched and giggly and infectious. Janet jumped in. She sat on Kels knees and tickled her knees and thighs. Kelsey was in delicious torment. And Janet noticed two wrinkly soles in front of her and she shifted from Kels to Brooke. And scrapped her nails across her soles. Brooke was so startled she almost jumped off Kelsey. She screamed and chortled.

Brooke stuck her fingers in Kels pits and wiggled. She covered her face with her boobs. Kelsey was laughing so hard she was slobbering on the lovely orbs. Janet tickled one hand on Kelsey and the other on Brooke's sides. Brooke was giggling. Trying to get away from Janet but it just caused her to tit slap Kelsey and still tickled. Kelsey continued the laughing, kissing and sucking the glorious breasts of Brooke who was laughing at the constant tickling. Janet was loving this.

When Brooke noticed Kelsey was tearing up from laughter, she stopped and rolled off her. Janet followed her lead and they just hugged her. “Look, ur not Kaley. Ur YOU. And that's a great thing. U mean a lot to us. And were here for you whenever” Brooke said tenderly. “She's right Kelsey. Not being Kaley is not a bad thing. Being you is a good thing” Janet said and they hugged her tighter. Kelsey was feeling better. Out of nowhere Kelsey said “Damn, I love ur boobs. I wish I had them” “Thanx” Janet teased. “You mean these” and Brooke stuck the girls back in her face. Reverse motorboat. Alittle tickling and a lot of laughing and things were in a good place.

Kelsey went to the bathroom and Janet went and checked on the bird. She crawled into bed and snuggled up behind Brooke and they held hands between her breasts. It was one of Janets favorite feelings. Kelsey came in and completed the Janet sandwich and draped a long leg over the two girls. They all closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment. The football game was playing quietly on the TV. Kelsey started to run her nails up and down Janet's sides. Not tickling just scratching. It felt great.

Kelseys phone beeped. She pulled her phone out of her shorts pocket from the floor. “I gotta go. Mom needs some help with dinner. Thanks guys” she tugged on her shorts and shirt and flip flops. Came over and kissed both girls goodby and started to leave. Janet grabbed her hand. “Hey one more thing” and she yanked Kels back on the bed. “Tickle Strip” she yelled and in short order Kesley was naked and in hysterics again. This time Janet was on her top and Brooke was killin her feet. But this time there was lots of kissing and sucking to go with the tickling. Kelsey hated it but not really. Her laughter was so cute. Her nipples got so hard when she was tickled. Her breasts were smallish but her nips were largish and sensative. Brooke moved from her feet and came up and kissed her deeply and tongue battled. When they stopped she whispered “See we can't do this with Kaley. But we love doing it with you” and Janet gently bit her nipple. “You can always come back for dessert. You'd be delicious” Brooke laughed out loud. “Not with you 2 horndawgs” She kissed em both again and got dressed and hurried out.

Janet went into the kitchen and checked on the bird and put the green bean casserole in the oven and went back to the bedroom. “We can eat in an hour or so” she said. “Or we can eat now” and Brooke leered at her and spread her legs. Janet shook her head. “When do you become such a slut?” “when I found how good a lover you are............LOVER” Instead, Janet curled up in her favorite TV watching positioned between B's legs and head between her breasts. Brooke wrapped her arms and legs around her and neither girl could be happier. They stayed that way til they heard the kitchen timer go off. They took the bird and casserole out put some rolls in and opened some wine. Janet carved and Brooke plated as they sat down at the table, naked of course, they just looked at each other and both were thankful beyond their imaginations.

After the days events they were both hungry. The food was delicious. “Gawd this is good. Do you think I'll ever be able to cook like this?” Brooke asked. “Sure, I haven't seem much you can't accomplish so just keep cooking and learning” Janet got up to refill the wine and Brooke took such a big bite of turkey she spilled gravy on her chest. “Here, let me get that for you” and Janet leaned down and licked the gravy off and stayed there for a moment.And her hand went down and teased the kitty. “Whose the slut now?” Brooke teased.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back