• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morning tickles

They work great in my experience :) The body is more sensitive right after sleep. And it's great to charge a person with smiles and laughter for the whole day :)

Morning tickles are a fabulous thing. So sensual and a really affectionate way to start the day.

Fetish aside, it's a damn effective way of getting someone out of bed in the morning too. Certainly not welcome when hungover!

I wake up at 3am for work Monday thru Friday so even when I try to sleep in on weekends, I end up getting out of bed around 6am. The bf is more a night owl so he'll sleep til noon when I let him.

I usually get restless around 9am and wake him up with Tickle-Seeking Behavior (TSB)™ though. XD

I wake up at 3am for work Monday thru Friday so even when I try to sleep in on weekends, I end up getting out of bed around 6am. The bf is more a night owl so he'll sleep til noon when I let him.

I usually get restless around 9am and wake him up with Tickle-Seeking Behavior (TSB)™ though. XD
Oh, that's quite early. I usually get up at 4-5am for work.
But still I have no intention to wake up anyone near me at this time :)

One of my favorite things about having a lady friend spend the night. Waking up after sleeping in with morning tickles and cuddles. I've lost many Saturday and Sunday hours to that activity, but I certainly wouldn't say it was a waste of time ;)

I don't mind it if im not too tired, but when the bf tickles me and I'm super tired, I'm pretty grumpy and tell him rude things to get him to stop LOL I always apologise after, but he knows I don't mean to be grumpy.

Sounds heavenly~. I had a few experiences as a child when my Mom had trouble waking me up by conventional means, but that was many years ago, and I haven't had any experience with it since then.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back