• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacey's Case

HardyboyzLita28

Hey everyone. This is my newest story. I usually write about the WWF, but I decided to go a different route this time. Let me know what you think.

Stacey's Case
BY Hardyboyzlita28

Stacey Kensington was sitting in her office catching up on some paperwork. She sat in her chair wearing a black skirt, white blouse and matching jacket. She wore black thigh high stockings and black high heeled pumps. Stacey was was a well known lawyer around the city.....She never lost a case.

Stacey was 26 years old. 5'8 inches tall with black hair, light blue eyes and full pouty red lips.

Stacey called to her secretary Liz through the intercom.

"Liz hold all my calls. I've got a meeting coming up and it might take a few hours".

"Yes Ms. Kensington".

****2 hours later****

Stacey continued working when Liz buzzed in.

"Ms Kensington. There is a flower delivery for you".

"Really? Send it in".

Liz brought the bouquet of flowers to Stacey and placed them on her desk.

"I'm leaving for a liitle while Ms. Kensington. I'll be back soon".

"Okay Liz. Have a nice day".

Liz left and Stacey picked up her bouquet. She inhaled deeply.

"Oh. These smell so good. I wonder who sent them".

There was no note or anything.

Stacey kept working and occasionally sniffed the flowers every so often. She just couldn't get enough of it's sweet fragrance. She got up and walked over to her filing cabinet. On her way back to her desk she started to feel dizzy. She tried to get back to her chair but she passed out on the way there.

****30 minutes later****

Stacey awoke feeling groggy. She tried to rub her head and realized that she couldn't.

Her jacket had been removed and her hands had been secured to the back of her head. The rope had been tied to the the legs of the chair. Her legs were on top of her desk. Tied spread eagle and held down at the knees and ankles by more rope. She was still wearing her skirt, stockings and pumps.

She stuggled in her bonds, but was unable to get free.

'What's going on? Why am I tied up?' thought Stacey.

A woman walked into Stacey's office carrying a bag and quickly shut the door behind her and locked it. She was wearing a suit similar to Stacey's except it was navy blue. She wore navy blue stockings and matching pumps.

She walked over to Stacey with a smile on her face.

"Who are you? What's going on? Untie me this instant".

"Sorry. That's not going to happen, and you can call me Lou".

"What? Why are you doing this?".

"I came here to talk to you. You see, you've got some information that could send an associate of mine to jail, and we can't have that now can we?".

"Who are you talking about?".

"Jonathan Richmond".

Stacey knew exactly who that was. Jonathan Richmond was a well known drug lord of the city. He had been arrested many times, but always seemed to get off one way or another. Richmond was arrested again and Stacey was hired to prosecute him. She had some valuable info that would put Johnny away for a long time.

"You do know who I'm talking about don't you?".

"Yes".

"So you'll give me the info?".

"Hell no".

"You won't give me the info?".

"No!"

"You sure?".

"Yes".

"Abolutely positive?".

"YES!!".

"Okay, but don't say that I didn't give you a chance to change your mind. You see Stacey, I can be very persuasive when I want to be. After spending a little time with me I can get anyone to agree to anything that I want them too......especially women".

"Well, you won't change my mind".

"We'll see about that".

Lou plucked the pump off of Stacey's left foot. She curled and flexed her toes in response.

"What are you doing? Why are you taking off my shoe?".

Lou looked dead into Stacey's eyes and asked "Are you ticklish?".

Stacey's blood ran cold. She had a look of pure fear in her eyes. She was extremely ticklish, especially on her feet.

"Hello? I asked you a question Stacy. Are...you...ticklish?".

"N-no I'm not ticklish. I'm not the least bit t-t-ticklish".

Lou laughed to herself. Her victims always reacted this way. Putting up a front in order to hide their ticklishness. But she always reduced her victims to little babbling incoherent tortured balls of ticklish flesh.

She grabbed Stacey's left foot and slowly began to began to trace her nail along the nylon covered surface. Stacey curled her toes and tried to pull her foot from Lou's grasp, but was unable to.

"N-n-no stop that!!".

"What's the matter?".

"Na-ha-No Stop please!".

Lou then dragged her nail across the ball of Stacey's foot.

"Ha. Leave my foot alone!!! ha ha ha".

Lou decided to bring all of her nails into play. She scrabbled her nails up and down Stacey's sole.

"NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

"Oh come on Stace. I thought you weren't ticklish? Besides, its just one foot. Its not that bad".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE".

Lou then bent Stacey's toes back and ran her manicured nails along the sensitive skin underneath them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NO NOT THE TOES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA".

Lou laughed at her captive and noticed that her other shoe was dangling off of her right foot.

She continued to tickle Stacey's left foot with one hand and used her other hand to tease the edge of her right foot. Stacey jumped even more and dropped her shoe on the floor.

"You dropped your shoe? I guess you want me to tickle the other foot too huh?".

With that, Lou began a full on tickle attack on Stacy's nylon clad feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

"Did you know that wearing nylons makes your feet a million times more ticklish than they normally would be?".

Stacey couldn't answer her. She was totally consumed with forced laughter.

Lou finally stopped and gave Stacey a break.

Stacey sat there sputtering.

'Why hasn't anyone come to help me?!' thought Stacey.

As if reading her mind Lou said "I bet your sorry that you got your office soundproofed".

Stacey realized that Lou was right and she was indeed sorry.

"Are you going to give me the info now?".

"No. I can't".

"Wrong answer sweetie".

Lou went over to her bag and pull out a few things. She pulled out a regular camera and a video camera. She set up both cameras on two different tripods and positioned them in front of Stacey. She turned on the video camera and set the other camera to go off. Lou walked back over to Stacey's feet and dug in mercilessly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA"

*click flash*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA".

*click flash*

Stacey bucked as much as she could. Flailing her feet and shaking her legs. Her hair was matted to her forehead and tears streamed down her face.

The tickling of her feet went on for have an hour. It probably would have gone on longer, but the camera had finished up that role of film.

"Please hee hee let me go ha ha".

Are you going to give me the information that I desire?".

"No. I can't. I can't lose this case".

"Then I can't let you go".

Lou reloaded the camera and then walked over to Stacey. She began to firmly press along Stacey's stomach and ribcage, tickling her through her blouse.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA".

Lou was just teasing her. She unbuttoned Stacey's blouse and tickled her bare skin. Stacey thought the tickling through her blouse was bad, but this was far worse.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOU!! NO PLEASE!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA. I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAN 'T GIVE YOU THE INFOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA".

"Then I'll just have to keep tickling you".

Lou worked her way up to Stacey's clean shaven armpits. She placed them there and looked into Stacey's eyes waiting for her to beg and plead and change her mind.

"No NO! Please!! Not my armpits!!! No!!".

"You know what it will take to make me stop".

Stacey held firm in her decision. She shook her head no and closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable.

Lou danced her fingers all over Stacey's armpits. She scratched, poked, drilled and drummed her fingers into the stretched surface of her ticklish armpit.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHHAAHHAHhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOEHAOHEOAHOHOAHEOHAOEHOAHEOAHOHAOHEOAHEOAHEHNAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

"Tickle tickle Stacey. Your armpits are so soft, so smooth, so tender and ticklish. Just like the rest of your body".

Lou tickled and tickled and Stacey laughed and laughed, while both cameras recorded every moment of Stacey's tickle torture.

Lou moved her her hands back and force over Stacey's deliciously ticklish upper body. She then scratched her nails up and down her nylon clad legs. Tickling her inner thighs and the backs of her knees. Tickling the tops of her knees and the backs of her calves, eventually working her way towards Stacey's hyperticklish feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHO LOUHOOHOOHOOHOO!! STOP!! MERCY!! MERCY! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH".

"Tell me what I want to know".

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAEHEHH NEVER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA".

Lou continued to torture her toes and soles for another hour before giving Stacey another break.

"Your stubborn".

"I'm not going to give in to you".

"That's okay. I like challenges. They're the most fun to break".

Lou went over to her bag and pulled out a pair off scissors. She cut the nylon off of Stacey's left foot. She then retrieved some feathers and began to tickle both her feet. Stacey went nuts. The feeling of feathers on her bare left foot and her nylon clad right foot was excrutiating.

"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHOHEOHEOHEOHEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAOHOAHAOHAOHAOHOAHOAHOAHOHAOHAOHA".

Lou used the quill end to draw over the nylon covered foot and sawed the other feather inbetween the toes of her bare foot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT MY TOES!!! NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAOO".

Lou continued to torture Stacey's feet relentlessly.

"HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH
I'LL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH".

Lou stopped tickling and stood up with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Where is the info?".

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry. You don't understand, I really have to win this case. I've never lost a case".

Lou's eyes blazed over in anger.

"I didn't think I'd have to go this far. but you've left me no choice".

Lou pulled a jar and a make-up brush out of her bag. She placed it on the desk inbetween Stacey's legs.

"What's in that jar".

Lou didn't answer her. She walked over to Stacey with scissors in hand and cut off her blouse and bra.

"Hey what do you think your doing?!".

Lou continued to ignore her. She picked up the jar, opened it, dipped the make-up brush in, and began to spread the substance all over Stacey's breasts. Once she finished applying the substance, she sat back and waited for it to take effect. A few minutes later, Stacey began shrieking and moving around as much as her bonds would allow.

"Oh My God!! What is this stuff".

"It's itching powder".

"Get this stuff off of me!!".

Lou walked back over to the cameras and put a new videotape and a new role of film in each camera.

"Ugh.....it itches so bad....ugh".

Lou walked behind Stacey. She slowly dragged her nails down Stacey's arms and into her armpits. Stacey writhed from the sensation of the itching powder and the tickling on her arms.

Lou tickled her armpits mercilessly. Digging in constantly for over an hour. Stacey's face had become flushed again and tears poured out of her eyes. Some of her tears had fallen onto her chest and soothed away the feeling of the itching powder. Lou dried Stacey's chest off and applyed a fresh coat of itching powder to her sensitive breasts.

This time though, she lingered a little longer around the nipples. Running the make-up brush all over them. Her nipples started to swell and she started getting excited, but that feeling was quickly extinguished when the powder started to take effect once more.

Lou also applied some of the powder to Stacey's nose, face and finally her armpits. Lou tickled her pits as Stacey screamed and cried for mercy. Those screams got louder when the powder started to itch her face and pits.

Lou closed the jar and put it back in her bag. She then walked back over to Stacey and tickle the her inner thighs.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH TAKE THIS STUFF OFF!! PLEASE!! PLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEZE!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!! IT ITCHES TOO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!".

Lou tickled the undersides of Stacey's knees. She then make her hands into 'Lobster Claws' and pinched the tops of her knees.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!!! LOU!! STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
GET THIS STUFF OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHOHOHOHOHOHO".

Lou ignored her captives desperate pleas for mercy and moved down to torture her feet again.

She returned to her bag and came back over with electric toothbrushes, a paintbrush and a jar of blue goo. Lou picked up the scissors and cut the toes off of Stacey's stocking. She picked up the paintbrush swept the goo around, inbetween and along the undersides of Stacey's toes.

Stacey sat their writhing and suddenly shrieked and began laughing. Lou hadn't even touched her yet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH WHAT HAHAHAHAH DID HAHAHAHA YOU PUT HAHAHAHAH ON HAHAHAH MY TOES!!!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA".

"This is a little invention that my friend calls tickle gel. He created it for me to use on stubborn people like you".

Lou then picked up the electric toothbrushes and ran them all over Stacey's soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHIEHEOIHEIEOIEHHEOEHIEHEIHEIOHEOIEHOIHIHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHAIAIAIAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEAHEHAEHAHAEAHEHAEHHAEHAEHAHE".

Lou put the electric toothbrushes down and picked up the tickle gel. She picked up the paintbrush and used it to apply some of the gel on Stacey's ribs and tummy. She poured the jar over Stacey's navel and filled it with the gel.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *silence* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. HEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHHEAHAEHEHAHEHAHEHAEH! NO!! HAHAHAHA.
THIS HAHAHAHAH IS NOT *silence* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Lou picked up the toothbrushes again and went to work on the soles of Stacey's smooth ticklish feet. Stacey's feet flailed, trying to escape the feel of the electric toothbrushes along her soles. She rubbed her toes together in hopes of getting the tickle gel off. Her body shook and her breasts jiggled. She scrunched her nose and made faces trying to relieve the itching. Stacey's never laughed so hard in her life. Her mouth was gaped open in a tortured grin, her eyes were shut tight as tear after tear leaked from those blue eyes, her face was beet red, her hair was matted to her forehead, her entire body was drenched in sweat and she was drooling down the side of her face.

The itching of her armpits and breasts and face and the tickling of her ribs, tummy, navel and feet went on for hours.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *silence* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH OKAY!! OKAY!! ALRIGHT!!!! I GIVE UP!! I GIVE UP!! I'LL GIVE YOU THE INFO YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAHA
PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEEEE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH".

Lou heard this but did not stop tickling. She didn't want to. She was enjoying herself. She liked having power of Stacey. She had broken her and wanted to relish in her victory. She tickled her for a few more hours and then she finally stopped.

Stacey slumped in her bondage and gasped and giggled.

"Where is the info?".

"In my *gasp* file ha ha ha ha cabinet. The top hahahahaha drawer *gasp giggle* all the way in the back".

Stacey continued to laugh and giggle as a result of the tickle gel.

Lou checked the drawer and found all the information that she was looking for.

"Thank you Stacey for being so coorperative. And you will be throwing the case during Johnny's trial right?".

"Yes *gasp*".

"I almost hate to leave you. You were so much fun to tickle" said Lou as she tickled
Stacey's foot again.

"No hahahahahahhahahaha don't!!! You got what you wanted!! ahahahahahahahahahah".

The camera set of it's final flash and Lou packed up her equipment. She grabbed her tools of tickle torture and replaced them in her bag.

"Now Ms. Kensington. I know that you think that as soon as you get free you'll go running to the cops and tell them everything that happened here. But your not going to. I'll make sure all of your peers see these pictures and videos. Do you really want to ruin your reputation? I don't think you do. Oh and one more thing, don't try to defy me behind my back. If you tell anyone I'll know and then we'll have to continue our little session at your house. 238 Walkberry Lane right?"

Stacey's eyes opened wide.

"Yes I know where you live and I know a lot of other things about you too. Remember what I said and their won't be any problems. Is that clear?".

"Yes hahahahahah Lou hahahaha".

Lou walked towards the door and was about to unlock it.

"Wait! hahahahahha Aren't you hahahaahahaha gonna untie mehehehehehe!!".

"No. I figured you could get loose by yourself. If you can't then maybe one of your co-workers will come in and untie you."

Lou then left. Leaving a laughing Stacey behind struggling in her bonds.

****15 minutes later****

Stacey was still giggling and struggling when her door opened again.

"OH Liz!! I'm hahahahaha glad your here!! Please untie me!!".

"What happened!!".

"Don't hahahah worry hahahahhahah about it. hahahahahahaha. Now untie me!!".

"Can't you get out?".

"No. I've hee haa ahaaaaa been trying hahaha for hahaha the hahaah last few minutes".

"Oh. that's too bad" said Liz and she brought her fingernails in contact with the ticklish skin of Stacey feet.

"Liz!! Liz!! NO don't hahahaahahahahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA LIZ STOP!! HAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAEHEH".

Liz tickled her boss' feet all night and didn't stop until she agreed to give her better pay, more benefits and a few other things. Stacey promised all that and more. Liz untied her and she grabbed her things and left.

****A few days later (Friday to be exact)****

The trial came and went and Johnathan Richmond got off again.

He walked passed Stacey and smirked. Stacey blushed and her eyes flashed in anger. She didn't like feeling so helpless. She packed up her notes and stormed out of the courtroom. She hopped in her car and went home.

Stacey arrived at her house in a remote part of town. It was surrounded by trees and there weren't too many people around either. She walked into her house, threw her briefcase on the floor and walked into the livingroom.

All of a sudden, she felt a blow to the back of her head and landed in a heap on the floor.

Stacey woke up to find herself tied spread eagle to her bed. She was nude except for the thighhigh stockings she was wearing.

'Oh No!' thought Stacey.

"Nice of you to wake up Stacey. Someone stepped into her room and turned on the light.

It was Liz!!

"Liz! What's going on!!".

"Well, I had so much fun during our little tickle session the other night I figured that we could do it again. I'm gonna tickle you all weekend long".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!".

The house was filled with the hysterical laughter of the very ticklish Stacey Kensington.
Liz teased and tickled every part of Stacey's body. She even tickled in places that Stacey didn't even know were ticklish. This was worse than what Lou had done to her.

This was one very ticklish weekend that Stacey Kensington would never forget.

The End.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back