• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Wrote a Book...Feeling a Bit Nervous Now

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Yeah, proof-reading it, I realized it's pretty deeply personal and depressing. Funny though, there's a lot of humorous bits but I'm not sure it'll come off that way. Anyway, just venting, sorry. First time I decided to really put something out there after years of being told I should put something out there. Never felt like this when I write fluff for shitty websites.

Congratulations!

Everybody says, "You know, I've always thought about writing a book"...and you fucking DID it!

Does it include some of the stuff you've put on Fetlife?

Yeah, proof-reading it, I realized it's pretty deeply personal and depressing. Funny though, there's a lot of humorous bits but I'm not sure it'll come off that way. Anyway, just venting, sorry. First time I decided to really put something out there after years of being told I should put something out there. Never felt like this when I write fluff for shitty websites.

Congrats! If nothing else you put something out there. It's always hard to think of "the audience" as I've released some music myself (tho probably not as widely as you're implying with your book). It's always a boost to get something done, especially on your own. The after? Just got to wait and maybe use feedback for notes on your next potential release.

Congrats! You didn't just write your memoir book, but you put it out there and published it! You're an author!

Thanks. I've been published before but never this kinda stuff, only celebrity fluff and the occasional product review. This is a bit nerve racking. I realized last night that some of my fetishism is inadvertently included in some of the essays. Not tickling but...other stuff. Oi.

Thanks. I've been published before but never this kinda stuff, only celebrity fluff and the occasional product review. This is a bit nerve racking. I realized last night that some of my fetishism is inadvertently included in some of the essays. Not tickling but...other stuff. Oi.

We have one life. Do your thang honey. :)

The tension will ease once you start getting reviews I'm sure. I'm the same way when just as I'm about to post. I pace around nervously until I see the first comment. lol

Congratulations. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back