• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just thinking about you all

fishman

TMF Poster
Hey everyone. I started feeling that tug about 2 months ago and could not immediately figure out what it was, (in a minute I will explain). But finally it hit me: NEST time again! I was unable to attend last year because as some of you know, I was opening a restaurant to go with my food truck. Well, things are crazier than I could have foreseen and as much as I would LOVE, and probably NEED to see my tickle homies and homette's, I will not be able to attend again this year. :( :(

I was thinking about all of the crazy shit we have done since my first NEST in 06. Some of my favorite memories were made in Philadelphia with my fellow "bird watchers" at our yearly convention. (Many of you will get that one). But opening this place has taken a huge financial and physical toll on me, (I died twice on Monday and was rushed to the ER), and I just have to focus on getting this train back on the track. I have not talked to Inez (Isabella) since we had a falling out. I hear she is doing well and if she comes, tell her hello from me. I will reach out on Facebook to some of you, but I wanted to give a shout out to the group as a whole to tell you that I love all of you, I miss you, and I will be thinking of you all!!!!!

I make you this promise. Next year I will have my health back, my finances will be in better shape, (may be able to help others too), and I will carve out that week for NEST so I can be with you all again. Let's face it. No one gets us like we get each other, (and I have gotten a lot of you, hehehehe), and you have gotten me. Until then, Andy, kidnap one for me. Lee, really work (sadistically torture) one over for me. Jamie, throw one on the grill for me. Kelby, smoke one for me. And all of you, may you get out of NEST what I was lucky enough to get every year: great laughs, unforgettable times, and tons of laughs!

Until next year......Fish

Was nice to talk to you, and Inez, at the '14 event if ever so briefly (par for the course for me).

. . . opening this place has taken a huge financial and physical toll on me, (I died twice on Monday and was rushed to the ER) . . .

Horrible. Take care of yourself, man. Glad to hear your business prospects seem to be looking up, but please try not to let work and money worries drag you that far down again. Easy just to preach, I know, but I've been there and life is far too short and precious.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back