• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight Jacket Bondage Help/Ideas

Heyyy You

Hello Mates,

I wanted to tap into the vast knowledge of this forum for some bondage advice. I am lucky enough to have a very ticklish yet decently flexible fiance. I was looking into purchasing or making something along the lines of a full body straight jacket (pictured below). Her feet are by far her most ticklish area, however as mentioned above she is pretty flexible. So with that said, I am trying to purchase or create something that is immobile and aesthetically pleasing at the same time (duct tape only satisfies one of the two).

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the full body straight jacket listed below. Also is the price worth the purchase or is there something similar I can make myself for a cheaper price? Would this particular piece of bondage keep her immobile during our tickling sessions?

All help and input is greatly appreciated!

http://monkeydungeon.com/The Mummy.html

Kind Regards,

Attachments

• Full Body Straight Jacket.png
    Full Body Straight Jacket.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
You mention multiple times that she's flexible yet a full body straightjacket doesn't require much in the way of flexibility.

And yes, there is a cheaper solution - mummification. Whether you use tape, saran wrap or just a blanket with belts, you could achieve enough of a level of immobility without needing to shell out the serious money required.

You mention multiple times that she's flexible yet a full body straightjacket doesn't require much in the way of flexibility.

And yes, there is a cheaper solution - mummification. Whether you use tape, saran wrap or just a blanket with belts, you could achieve enough of a level of immobility without needing to shell out the serious money required.

What he said. Wrapped bedsheets or blankets work great.

Thanks for the advice.

CapturedDoll- It is around $400. It is pretty awesome!!! I might purchase it, haven't seen anything like it.

I agree with everyone here about not needing to spend that kind of money for helplessness.

First, wrap her in two (2) queen size sheets, pre-dampened so that they cling. a spray bottle is okay, but wetting them and wringing them out good has better effect; wrap her in opposite directions for each sheet (right to left for the first sheet, then left to right for the second). Be sure to smooth out the sheet at every quarter turn to matt the sheet and take away any slack in the material.

Next use at least 5 canvass belts with double grommets and wrap them around her - arms, just above her breasts; just below; the wrists at her sides; the knees and the ankles. These are really cheap at your local thrift store or good will. You can always use more, but those 5 are essential.

Make the belts as tight as she can tolerate so that no matter how she tries to be flexible, she is reminded that there is no escape.
Next, use a blow dryer to lightly dry the sheets while she's wrapped in them. It takes less time than you think and it will create a skin-tight cocoon. Don't forget the subtle taunting during the drying process. This should serve to augment her feeling of helplessness and create a rush of anticipation.

As a side note: If she is slightly claustrophobic, allow her to cross her arms over her chest before wrapping. Arms pinned at the sides creates a greater feeling of vulnerability. Conversely, if you both want a greater feeling of being trapped, put a sock on each hand, and tape her fingers with duct tape before you wrap her.

Great fun, and only cost you about $10 for the belts. Woo Hoo! :woot2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back