• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard when tickled

I would say yes. Many people find being tickled to be erotically arousing, including me. More so if the tickler is a woman I find attractive, obviously. :D

Yes it's normal. Lots of people into Tickling focus on the nail imagery for cumming. For me I get turned on just watching the fingers tickling slowly sometimes. Or a single finger. There's plenty of sub categories. :)

I've read that tumescence in males is sometimes an involuntary side effect of getting tickled even when the subject doesn't necessarily enjoy it.

Yes, totally normal for guys to get hard/turned on hard during tickling.

For me it depends on the tickler, the relationship I have with the person, and the spot. I have a few spots that when tickled will get me hard instantly, but it depends on the person. Now I've been tickled by three different women in my life. 2/3 have made me hard when tickled. I have been playfully tickled by kids, not hard thankfully or when guys tickle me mostly cuz I don't like it. So it all depends on the relationship for me , the tickler, and the spots which shall remain quiet because people like Doll might get ideas ;)

Oh yeah. That's true. I would not let a guy tickle me and that would never turn me on. Haha

I haven't been tickled in a long time.

I distinctly recall becoming hard when tickled

Last edited:
I get hard when tickled by long nails, too. I love the feel of long nails - one of the reasons I enjoy my sessions with Vinyl Queen so much. Her fingernails REALLY tickle!

I'm trying to figure out why, on a tickling fetish forum, we're asking if getting hard while tickled is normal. . .

Um. . . Yeah. . . It is to most of the male lees here.

Wish we had someone like her here in TX

She does travel to do sessions in other states. Maybe one day she'll visit TX again (i think she said she visited before, but didn't get any sessions. Or maybe that was another state. Hard to remember while you're getting tickled out of your mind. Lol)

Typically, yes! Especially with long nails slowly being dragged right avove the groin... #yesplease

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back