• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to become more ticklish?

ticklishhh

I'm ticklish. But would like to become even more ticklish.

Any advice?

Where are most ticklish? Bondage can sometimes, more the suspense of tickling..maybe pair that, with feathers, baby oil.. nylons for the feet..hope thats a good start

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum :)

It's probably been discussed in past threads, so you might find more info in those, but I've yet to hear of a way to increase overall ticklishness on a permanent basis.

But there's certainly plenty of things you can try on a small-scale, temporary or on-going level - wearing different materials, using different tools, have different people tickling you in different ways to see what has the best effect, keep all skin moisturised and soft, compare getting tickled when your skin is hot/cold, dry/wet , create suspense with blindfolds/earplugs, try mirrors and different positioning - eg where you can see your ler only in the mirror, or where you can see yourself and your own reactions. Consider how your own mood affects your ticklishness - good mood/bad mood, nervous mood or showing-off mood (maybe getting tickled in public would suddenly drive you wild?)..... I could probably go on, but you get the idea :)

Keep a note of all the variables that made you feel more ticklish than usual and keep doing them!

I've found marijuana seems to have an effect, if it's the right strain, and not too much.

Maybe you have just not found the right ler lol then you might wish you was less ticklish

In my experience, it is not just the physiology of the tickle, but also the psychology of it to heighten the overall response. Most of us here will tell you that tickling is as much psychological as it is physical. Creating the right atmosphere, mood, feeling of vulnerability (with or without bondage) all help to enhance ticklishness. For some people, sexual titillation leads to being more ticklish, while for others, creeping into their minds with tickle talk builds very ticklish anticipation.

Perhaps a combination of some great ideas from others on here to make your skin softer and nerves more receptive combined with a stylized atmosphere will help get you the desired affect.

Best of luck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back