• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male mainstream tickling fans, we are not welcome here.

MaleFeetFan

As a lover of male tickling, I must comment on how absolutely upset I am by members of this board who constantly remind us that this place is for lovers of female tickling only.

I joined because I thought this was a safe place to post and be alerted to sightings of mainstream scenes that involve males.
I was told by a moderator that all were welcomed on this board.

From what I have experienced this is not the case.

The frustration of posting a tickling scene with a male victim is always the aftermath from the members who have a serious problem with seeing a male tickled.
Comments like "This really should have been a woman tickled", "Why didn't they tickle the female" and the like may seem like innocent statements or opinions.
They are in fact very hurtful and insensitive to those of us who don't necessarily want to see females in tickling situations.
And if we as members try to dispute these comments, we are told that we are being too serious, or " oh my god everyone. don't be such babies."
We are not being babies. We are men and women who just want a place where we can be ourselves without having to feel like freaks among freaks.
(Thanks to the documentary "Tickled", we are now ALL pervs in the public eye. Now should be the time for us to all join together as one community.)

As I stated on another thread which lead to this post:
"For what I've seen on this board if any of us who are into male tickling ever "expressed our dislike" of a scene with a female being tickled, we would be verbally lynched!
But negative comments about male tickling seem to always be allowed and even encouraged by other members of this board.
I have even contributed a couple of sightings that were geared to the majority of the members i.e. female scenes. Mostly out of good faith to show my respect of this forum and in hopes that the dislike of male tickling followers would subside.
If I ever said what I really felt about most of the postings on this board, I would be kicked out on my virtual backside.
It truly is a matter of tolerance and respect for other peoples feelings."

My dear friend Ticklehunter left this group in utter disgust because of bullies on this board who made it impossible for him to feel welcomed.
I now know exactly how he feels and I will be following his example.

Congratulations.
One more male tickling fan gone. Soon this board will be of one hive mind and you can all be as anti-male tickling as you want.
Pat yourselves on the back. And I'll be the first to say "Good riddance" as I'm quite sure this will be one of many terrible and negative responses that this post will receive when I'm gone.

To the friends I have made on this board, I thank you very much for your love and support.
And to the other Male tickling fans on this board...
run.
:flatstare:

As a lover of male tickling, I must comment on how absolutely upset I am by members of this board who constantly remind us that this place is for lovers of female tickling only.

I joined because I thought this was a safe place to post and be alerted to sightings of mainstream scenes that involve males.

The frustration of posting a tickling scene with a male victim is always the aftermath from the members who have a serious problem with seeing a male tickled.
Comments like "This really should have been a woman tickled", "Why didn't they tickle the female" and the like may seem like innocent statements or opinions.
They are in fact very hurtful and insensitive to those of us who don't necessarily want to see females in tickling situations.
And if we as members try to dispute these comments, we are told that we are being too serious, or " oh my god everyone. don't be such babies."
We are not being babies. We are men and women who just want a place where we can be ourselves without having to feel like freaks among freaks.
(Thanks to the documentary "Tickled", we are now ALL pervs in the public eye. Now should be the time for us to all join together as one community.)
"For what I've seen on this board if any of us who are into male tickling ever "expressed our dislike" of a scene with a female being tickled, we would be verbally lynched!
But negative comments about male tickling seem to always be allowed and even encouraged by other members of this board.
I have even contributed a couple of sightings that were geared to the majority of the members i.e. female scenes. Mostly out of good faith to show my respect of this forum and in hopes that the dislike of male tickling followers would subside.
If I ever said what I really felt about most of the postings on this board, I would be kicked out on my virtual backside.
My dear friend Ticklehunter left this group in utter disgust because of bullies on this board who made it impossible for him to feel welcomed.
Congratulations.
One more male tickling fan gone. Soon this board will be of one hive mind and you can all be as anti-male tickling as you want.
Pat yourselves on the back. And I'll be the first to say "Good riddance" as I'm quite sure this will be one of many terrible and negative responses that this post will receive when I'm gone.
To the friends I have made on this board, I thank you very much for your love and support.
run.

Everyone is welcomed here.
That doesn't mean everyone has to like what you like.
Personally, I think the negative comments you're referring to are kind of silly, but I don't see how they're insulting.

And stop it with the pearl-clutching over the damn documentary. Did you watch it? They did quite a bit with another tickle fetishist, and showed he was a decent, reasonable person who just liked what he liked.

I call bullshit as well. Have you noticed that one of the most popular producers on here, Tickle Abuse, posts male tickling clips almost every other day??? And the documentary "Tickled", like Wolf said, if you indeed watched it, is not targeting tickling as perverted, it's targeting the one dude who was a pervert because he EXPLOITED the models, not because of the fetish.

I can't say I've ever seen much backlash when it comes to people who like seeing males being tickled aside from the rare tirade from those who think it's "gross". On the contrary, I've seen a lot of positivity toward male 'lee content. "Female content" is much more marketable than "male content" since that's just how the demographics seem to be oriented so because of that, you're going to see much more demand for the former and I wouldn't count that as being oppressive to the latter.

Perhaps you're only focusing on the negative and overlooking the positive?

Is it really a surprise that a majority heterosexual forum doesn't have a strong interest in seeing male feet or males tickled? Just because it's a fetish doesn't mean anything goes, if you're attracted to women your fetish is going to be centered around women not just the act of tickling or simply looking at a foot. It's just like on the Wikifeet site where they keep trying to force people to except pictures of Katlyn Jenner even though he's clearly just a man pretending to be a woman. If you have a liking of male related content I'm sure there's other sites centered around that.

Is it really a surprise that a majority heterosexual forum doesn't have a strong interest in seeing male feet or males tickled? Just because it's a fetish doesn't mean anything goes, if you're attracted to women your fetish is going to be centered around women not just the act of tickling or simply looking at a foot. It's just like on the Wikifeet site where they keep trying to force people to except pictures of Katlyn Jenner even though he's clearly just a man pretending to be a woman. If you have a liking of male related content I'm sure there's other sites centered around that.

Caitlyn Jenner had gender reassignment surgery, and had her name and gender changed legally.
Personally, I think she's an asshole, but that's hardly pretending.

I agree with OP, M/M videos my not immediately be flagged with "Ew yucky faggots!" (...anymore...) but the threads will usually still catch some more backhanded remarks you don't see with any other content.

Its too bad people are still basically saying youre overreacting.

And it sucks it pushed you to leave but cant blame you. Im not into */m but hopefully theres a website or group thats more accommodating.

MaleFeetFan is probably seeing something you guys aren't, likely because you aren't looking through the /m content. I think calling "bullshit" on it is a bit of a knee-jerk.

Congratulations.

run.

I love f/m tickling as well, but IMHO you're being way too sensitive. Why are you so upset by what a group of strangers say on a fetish forum?
I've been attacked on the TMF as well, and if it really bothers me, I'll mention it to the mods. But I won't start preaching to the entire forum. How do you deal w/criticism or disagreements w/people that you actually do know?

The idea is tolerance. No one here is obligated to like/embrace every tickling preference, but I think we are obligated to tolerate/respect their right to their preferences. We're already a stigmatized community, so it's unconscionable that anyone would marginalize any subgroup in our community. And let's face it: We're all subgroups. There is no "proper" tickling preference. Thus, regardless of numbers, there is no "correct" or "acceptable" tickling preference, beyond illegal stuff, like pedophilia. "Whatever, between two (or more) consenting adults" may seem like a cliche, but it's a good guiding principle.

I agree with OP, M/M videos my not immediately be flagged with "Ew yucky faggots!" (...anymore...) but the threads will usually still catch some more backhanded remarks you don't see with any other content.

Ya know, that's a good point, and I hadn't considered that.
I think I misjudged and dismissed the impact of the backhanded stuff, since it didn't apply to me.

The people posting those negative comments are more likely than not homophobic trolls...if you were to say in the subject matter clearly that it's a male tickling video, most people not interested in it will probably never click on it. I'm not saying you need to exactly grow a thicker skin...but just assume those people posting negative comments are asshole creeps and...if you feel threatened in any way, tell the moderators.

And not to go off topic, but other types of folks face trolls too...sometimes if there's a female video that depicts someone that's not the most conventional body type or look, the thread gets hit with negative comments.

I don't feel threatened or insulted on this board, but I do think the OP has a point. M/f tickling tends to be treated as the default, and there seems to be a certain sense of entitlement from the m/f crowd, an expectation not to be exposed to anything else. I don't feel very strongly about this, but it's definitely something I've noticed.

I have a mixed reaction to the OP about TMF.

I've been a member of TMF for over 15 years. I'm openly gay, a fan of m/m videos, a fan of some f/m videos and definitely not a fan of any /f videos.

I've made that last point clear a few times on this board when I've come across a few especially bad posts regarding someone's abhorrence of a particular /m tickling video.

No forum is going to be perfect, and TMF certainly does have its occasional homophobic remark posted by a few members (with the eventual "it's just an opinion" and "don't-be-a-baby" type poor follow-ups).

What I can say about what the OP refers to are a couple of things: First, the incidents I've encountered of homophobic posts regarding /m tickling scenes/scenarios have gone way down over the last several years I've been on this board (and I'm on here almost daily). Many other members have shown their support for inclusiveness when it comes to what's on the board.

Second, the documentary "Tickled" is not the nexus of the tickling universe. Tickling fetishes have been common before the doc, during and will certainly be common forever. I interviewed the co-director of the documentary and even came out as a member of the m/m tickling community. Do you know how many negative responses I've received for being into m/m tickling from anyone here or my friends, acquaintances and family?

NOT ONE.

As the saying goes in commercials, "your results may differ," but I put myself out there precisely because of the notion the original poster brought up about people thinking tickle fetishists are freaks. I went to theatrical screenings of the doc four times. Each admission allowed me to talk to attendees of the movie, telling them I was part of the m/m tickling community. I received no negative feedback. So my earnest feeling is that "we are now ALL pervs in the public eye" cannot be substantiated. Besides, does it have to be stated yet again that the point of the movie was not tickling, but instead cyber bullying and blackmail? Really?

Finally, I am meeting online a growing number of str8-identified guys on this board and others who are being very brave in admitting they have an interest in m/m tickling. This isn't an easy situation for them, because many have gfs and wives. Imagine having to explain to one of them that this is in the core of your being and something you need to do to be truly happy. Not easy. I don't envy them. In fact, I feel lucky in part because I'm gay. What's interesting is that some of those men have been longtime members here before going to an m/m board, fearful of "coming out" there rather than here.

This is just a thought but I wonder if having separate sections for gender specific clips might alleviate this problem.

This is just a thought but I wonder if having separate sections for gender specific clips might alleviate this problem.

Nah, then you'd have to make separate sections for F/M, M/F, etc; because some people have strong preferences about that. There's a much easier way to alleviate it.

Nah, then you'd have to make separate sections for F/M, M/F, etc; because some people have strong preferences about that. There's a much easier way to alleviate it.

People just minding their own goddamned business?

I joined the TMF back in 2002. I posted some of my early stories, which are all F/m.

I got some grief. Many people were disgusted by F/m stories. I didn't let it bother me. I did two things:

1) I put "F/m" into the title of each story, like this:
The Free Ride (F/m)

2) I put a disclaimer at the beginning of each story, like this:

This is an F/m story, with intense domination in addition to FFFF/m tickling. It contains some adult material. If that is not to your taste, then don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

To the OP, I say that you need not leave the TMF. Many people enjoy your posts. Just put M/m in the title of the post where appropriate.

While the fetish is, largely, dominated by fans of /F tickling, we /M fans aren't exactly pariahs. I've posted /M art before, two of the three stories I've posted are /M, and I go around with THAT thing down there in my sig. Y'know, the dude. In stocks. Who is me. A male.

Guess what? Nooooooo negative reactions. None. The spider's gotten a complaint or two, but not the stock-self-pic, or any of my admittedly scant content.
I've seen a few negative reactions to /M tickling before, sure; go find any mainstream scene on Youtube and yeah, you'll find comments of the "wish it was a girl" sort. But I don't view that as an attack on fans of /M tickling--merely a voicing of preferences. I dunno, I think you might be blowing this just a wee bit out of proportion. Stick around, you'll make some friends, I promise!

If u all wouldn't always talk about it as a problem, it wouldn't be one

Its basically true. The masses, including myself, aren't interested in hearing about, seeing or discussing /m material. You are in the minority. If that bothers ya I am sure there are other places you can go.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back