• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male mainstream tickling fans, we are not welcome here.

Its basically true. The masses, including myself, aren't interested in hearing about, seeing or discussing /m material. You are in the minority. If that bothers ya I am sure there are other places you can go.

Speak for yourself. Personally I love F/M

Its basically true. The masses, including myself, aren't interested in hearing about, seeing or discussing /m material. You are in the minority. If that bothers ya I am sure there are other places you can go.
Are you "the masses"? You are entitled to your own tastes and to your own opinion, but speak for yourself.
Speak for yourself. Personally I love F/M
Yes, this. :iagree:

And yet, you took the trouble to say so.

I'm all for /m, as I'm sure almost ANY male switch or 'lee would be gung-ho for a f/m themselves.

Far as I know, more males publicly (on here, at least) associate with this kink, and pure 'lers seem few, so I actually think /m would be a majority interest (but maybe not in videos, I don't know). Sharing another opinion on the whole "/m is a minorty; go away" view. :p

This is just a thought but I wonder if having separate sections for gender specific clips might alleviate this problem.

There's been a way to alleviate the problem since 2002:

"Hello folks,

When posting an image or link to this forum please use the correct designation for the image(s) in the subject line. We want to give folks a better idea of what they will be getting when they click on a thread. And if you put the right designations in it will save this forums mods a lot of work! Thanks!

Use what ever is correct. m/f, f/f, f/m... ff/f, fm/m whatever!

Myriads"

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ignations-when-posting-images-f-f-m-f-f-m-etc

There's been a way to alleviate the problem since 2002:
"Hello folks,
When posting an image or link to this forum please use the correct designation for the image(s) in the subject line. We want to give folks a better idea of what they will be getting when they click on a thread. And if you put the right designations in it will save this forums mods a lot of work! Thanks!
Use what ever is correct. m/f, f/f, f/m... ff/f, fm/m whatever!
Myriads"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ignations-when-posting-images-f-f-m-f-f-m-etc

Sure, but is it a case of people not putting designations on their threads, or people not paying attention to them, or people seeing a properly designated thread, and offering their negative opinions on it anyway?

I think it won't kill anybody to see a pic with a gender whom he or she doesn't like. So I don't understand the problem

I think it won't kill anybody to see a pic with a gender whom he or she doesn't like. So I don't understand the problem

Nope. See. There's your problem there. First off, you thought, and most trolls don't like using their brains. Then, if a troll doesn't meet their quota of pointless hate spreading, they'll die.

Haven't seen any here, but they live on provocation and senseless hate so I wouldn't encourage feeding any with such "wild" notions you have, like using your brain and whatnot. ;)

[Note: this response is said ENTIRELY in jest. It is the result of sleep deprivation, and whatever else I can come up with to avoid taking responsibility for my actions. :rowfull:]

I love anything /m and personally I have not received any grief for it. That being said, I am not as nuanced about it and do not actviely post any /m material, so it would be hard for me to relate. Still, i am sorry others are giving you a hard time :(

Considering all of the ads I've seen for women offering to tickle men for $100 an hour or whatever, and the number of men who are customers of those women, I'd have to disagree. The */m scene seems pretty popular.

I would guess that about 99.99-ish% of the world hasn't seen the tickling documentary. So this guy's fear that the John Q Public is looking at ticklers as pervs because of it is probably a bit overstated. I think the disdain for */m material is overstated as well.

If I went on a Metallica forum and started saying how much I loved St. Anger, I'd probably get some blowback. If I went on a pickup truck forum and talked about how good looking the Honda Ridgeline is, one or two people might laugh at me. People say stuff. It's the internet. Don't worry about it.

Considering all of the ads I've seen for women offering to tickle men for $100 an hour or whatever, and the number of men who are customers of those women, I'd have to disagree. The */m scene seems pretty popular.

I would guess that about 99.99-ish% of the world hasn't seen the tickling documentary. So this guy's fear that the John Q Public is looking at ticklers as pervs because of it is probably a bit overstated. I think the disdain for */m material is overstated as well.

If I went on a Metallica forum and started saying how much I loved St. Anger, I'd probably get some blowback. If I went on a pickup truck forum and talked about how good looking the Honda Ridgeline is, one or two people might laugh at me. People say stuff. It's the internet. Don't worry about it.

Ads from women offering to tickle men? Are you referring to professional dommes?

Some people have to mouth off about it when they feel "betrayed". Even the /F, /M, etc. description in reduce - but not prevent - that.

I don't there's anything wrong with professional dommes at all. I'm just saying that I see lots of talk about men being tickled by women on here. Men talk about it. Women talk about it. Men like it so much they'll pay to have it done right and then do a whole write up about it. So to say there's some sort of disdain for men being tickled oozing from the walls on this website is a bit off the mark.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back