• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MADE A DECISION TO LEAVE...

TMF Expert
I am leaving this site... no one offended me at all... but I have been on it since the beginning and have hidden it from my wife. I can't live like this anymore. She knows of my fetish, but never allows it to happen. But I can't keep coming here to frustrate myself with videos and pics, when I can't ever act this out in real life.

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME PEOPLE. Thank you for the last years... be good to each other.

Anyone that is struggling like me - please, TALK TO YOUR SPOUSE ABOUT YOUR FETISH, and keep talking... don't run and hide and pretend and do things behind their back. Thank you all.

I'll be changing my name and password to something I won't remember so I can't log back in...

Much love to you all!

I too have been in this site forever. Also, the wife isn't into tickling. She knows I visit the site - I don't hide it. Yeh, we've talked about it a bit. Still the same ol same ol. Anyway, best of luck to ya (assuming you stick around to see responses).

I kind of figured the videos and pictures were mostly viewed by those of us who can't act on it in real life as a next best thing.

Same with me. While the majority of women I met weren't ticklish (or not enough), the few ones who actually were (sufficiently) ticklish wouldn't allow it as a form of sexuality.
Sometimes I wonder if all the stories here about relationships where tickling is a part of sexual life are just made up...

Sometimes I wonder if all the stories here about relationships where tickling is a part of sexual life are just made up...

Certainly not all. Several married couples are both TMF members.

I know I am a bit late for this, but... anybody knows who that was?

I also wonder why such extreme reactions? Why do people go to such lengths, all the while trumpeting their exit from the forum in such fashion?

Sometimes I do think I spend too much time here, while I could be doing other stuff. I mean, I am already the kind of guy who can spend entire afternoons seeping tea and reading a book, or an evening playing RPGs, so I guess that I'd be more productive if I did not come to the TMF that often, for sure. But even when I was single, I never felt frustrated to come here; quite the opposite in fact. I would feel frustrated in the reverse case: if I had no access to the images, videos, and discussions that flourish here. Not to mention that, like he already said, the people here are awesome for the most part.

I guess reactions like his are marginal, so maybe I am overthinking this. But nonetheless it still baffles me!

If you are a young guy or girl reading this thread, it is essential that you broach, no matter how badly, these types of sexual interests before marriage in order to help ensure a compatible partner.

Sorry to see ya leave dude. Yeah, finding the right romantic partner that sparks your fetish is tough. Tickling is considered a very unusual fetish and not too many people are familiar with it (and of course there's the fact that religion has tried again and again to tell us as a society that anything and everything involving BDSM is sinful and evil [which of course is total BS]). Have you tried looking into local fetish clubs near you dude? What about a few dating sites? Well, anywho, have a good one and hope you find that wonderful person who tickles your fancy ;) :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back