• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claire's Ticklish Hangout f/f

lonewolf452

OOOOOOOOOKay, so THIS just happened the other day!
It was too good I had to post about it immediately!
(Where was my freaking GoPro when I needed it!!!!)

This story feels kinda long with some commentary and heavy details (backstories and some tickle science). I took time to add all that bcc It all seemed relevant and that personal knowledge amplified the tickle experience for me, and I hope it does the same for you guys.

So last week, Claire had JANE over for a hangout night. (I should have known something was gonna happen lol)

Claire was wearing blue skinny jeans, white/grey ankle sports socks with a purple stripe and a tight black graphic "afflictions" t-shirt.
Jane has this kinda hipster look...hard to describe her style haha.

Anyways as I've mentioned b4, Claire is a private person and won't let just anyone touch her, never mind tickle her! She always avoided that at all costs in the past. Still does, (but finds it fun and flirty with me) She also doesn't seem to mind Jane tickling her either, since they are like best friends and Jane being a fellow female.

Claire and Jane were hanging out in the living room of our apartment recently, just chilling and watching YouTube videos.
I was sitting at the kitchen table researching car stuff...everything was casual and low key.

Out of NOWHERE...Jane glanced over to Claire and asked...

"Hey Claaaaiire...can I see you foot for a sec?"

(That got my attention!)

Claire shot Jane a weirded out glance before laughing nervously...

"Whaaaaat?!..whyyyy?..." She asked suspiciously.

Jane gave her an eerie smile.

"Just-please?? It will only take a second" she said.

I was expecting Claire to say no right then and there, knowing how protective she was of her feet....but I was wrong!
Claire hesitantly lifted her leg up and placed her left foot on Jane's lap, all the while watching her like a hawk as Jane started examining her white sports sock. (Old navy brand)

Jane smiled, "THANK you!" She teased sarcastically, gently placing her hands on my wife's socked foot...slightly turning it and adjusting it here and there, made it look like Jane was a doctor or something examining her foot.

Claire smirked in response.
I watched my wife's face and body language pretty closely, I was sure Jane's "examination" was activating her sensitivity.
Her foot jerked slightly when Jane's fingers first made contact with her sock, then her face looked a little...uneasy as Jane kept repositioning her hands along my wife's foot as the 'exam' continued.

People in general are usually ticklish due to the "surprise factor" not being able to anticipate how someone will touch them next. (Something to do with nerves activating the fight or flight response)
This was def true for Claire, the initial touch or tickle would ALWAYS work and send her into laughter. However there have been times where I'd lightly caress the bottoms of her feet (with socks on) during a movie? And after a while if I kept my movements pretty consistent, (and Claire didn't run away lol) she was able to bare the touching for the rest of the movie. Her brain being able to mostly predict how I will touch her foot next.
If I changed it up (speed, pressure etc?) I could always get a ticklish reaction out of her. Always...

On rare occasions I can get away with caressing her bare feet while we watch Netflix or something without driving her completely bonkers, but it has to be more of a massage first before I can move into caressing...
(She loves foot massages luckily!)
Her feet are also SUPER sensitive to both slow light strokes and fast hard strokes. So I kinda have to aim for a middle pressure...and even then...lol, she's super ticklish!

So right now, it seemed like Jane was hitting some sensitive spots unintentionally with her light touching. Unintentional until...

Jane casually pulled back Claire's toes and ran her index finger from her heel to the ball of her foot in one quick stroke.

Claire's whole body jolted, like an electric current had run through her suddenly.

"EEEEE!!! H-HEY!!" Claire reacted, quickly pulling her foot away from Jane in defence and shooting her a look of betrayal.

"Hehe!!!" Jane teased.
"You should let me tickle you! It's SO much fun!" she continued, actually trying to convince Claire to put her foot back.

(I realized then I was holding my breath with great anticipation!)
(Exhale!)

"...." Claire didn't respond.

Jane wasn't one to give up, her hands shot out quickly like snake heads, giving Claire's feet little strokes...

Claire shot Jane a kind of 'I love/hate you' smile, as her feet tried (but failed) to dodge the attacks. Jane confidently reached over and started pulling Claire's foot back onto her lap.
Claire looked briefly indecisive before letting out a breath of air finally responding.

"...tch...fine, just a LITTLE bit!" Claire said begrudgingly, allowing Jane to take her foot hostage.

o_O!

This was TOTALLY out of character for her to do with people!
Willingly placing her knowingly ticklish foot out in the open to BE TICKLED...she'd only ever do that with me...but then again, it was Jane...The only reason I could come up with was that the two girls were like best friends...like sisters...there was history and trust. Claire knew she could be a little closed off and serious at times (due to the high stress and seriousness of university) this might have been one of those moments when she felt comfortable dropping her defences and being a little vulnerable with friend to unwind!

The last time Jane (and I) both tickled Claire, she was super tired. It roused her and started waking her up, which is why she allowed and even had fun with it.

She told me one time that one of the reasons she likes being tickled, (when she does) was because of how vulnerable it makes her feel. To put her trust in someone else and allow them to send her into a frenzy...
(BUT only ppl she deeply trusts!) it gives her this crazy high. But again she's only able to do that with certain people. It can really be torture for her.
She really hates it when unwelcome ppl (especially guys) try to tickle her.
Classic case of:

Q: "Hey, do you like being tickled?"
A: "Depends whose doing the tickling"

When we first started dating, she told me about how at house parties, her old friends used to try and tickle her a lot after discovering she was indeed horribly ticklish at a DIFFERENT house party a year or so earlier. It annoyed her like crazy. That's when she started wearing socks and shoes more in the summer, and shirts that didn't ride up a lot...seemed people had a hard time resisting her sides and feet. I totally understand why though lol. Eventually she stopped hanging out with those people and enjoyed wearing sandals again in the summer. But she still had this protective "tick" in the back of her mind.

(I'll see if I can get full details and post that story :)

If it had been ANYONE else besides Jane or myself asking for permission to tickle her....that ship would NOT have sailed...
I was beside myself!

Jane clapped her hands in excitement!

"Thank yoooooou!" She replied like a kid in a candy store.

Claire only responded with that sexy paralyzing smile that came so naturally to her. Jane wasted no time and immediately REMOVED Claire's sock...revealing a familiar, very vulnerable, very ticklish bare foot.

A look of horror shot across my wife's face.

"H-hey!!...You never said anything about taking off my socks!" Claire protested scrunching up her toes in defence.

"It was implied!" Jane argued with an almost evil smile.

The scene was absolutely mesmerizing....
Claire, this super hot girl was now sitting there, looking all good as usual...with her bare foot exposed and feeling horribly vulnerable...
(I'm sure you readers have all sat near someone super attractive, and thought the only way that could make them MORE appealing is if they were barefoot....drives u nuts right? Lol)

There was something about the whole vulnerability aspect...something about how sightings of Claire's bare soles were super rare to most people. How she kept them "protected", then the inside knowledge that Jane had no idea how lucky she was in this moment to experience her feet like this...so many others have wanted this to happen to them, but it never did.
But that was the mentality of the fetish talking as I'm sure most of u will understand. Jane didn't have that, but seemed to be enjoying the moment all the same.

Claire took a breath of air in, keeping her foot still, seemingly "allowing" the removal of her sock.
She looked like she was trying to play it cool before Jane casually reached under my wife's bare foot and slowly started caressing the bottom of it with her fingertips.

"...Tickle tickle tickle!" Jane teased.

"...hehe...hehehe..heheHEHEHE-Ohhhh shOOOOT! HEHEH!!"

Claire's killer smile intensified, immediately letting loose a barrage of giggles, as Jane slowly and thoughtfully continued to caress the bottom of her bare foot.
I loved how Claire's toes scrunched and recoiled with involuntary reflexes, but she somehow managed to keep her foot on Jane's lap, allowing her to continue the tickling.

Jane took her time slowly re-exploring the bottom of my wife's bare foot, trying to remember what really worked from last time...she would glide her fingers effortlessly along the sides of her foot, traced circles under the base of her toes...but REALLY seemed to really like wiggling her fingers downwards from the balls of her foot, all the way down to her heel, then repeating that motion...often stopping right in the middle of Claire's sole to make sure that spot got EXTRA attention...then tried lightly scratching under the toes, that action turned giggles into outright laughter! Claire would throw her head back laughing, squint her eyes shut and clench her fists tight in response.

She just wasn't used to having people touch or tickle her bare feet at all...Every time felt like the first to her.

"AHH!!! Jane!! HAHA! Why!? HEHEHEHE WHY are you DOING this!? HAHAAHAHAH!!!" She demanded through her intoxicating laughter.

"Okay! HAHAHAHAH YOU'VE-HEHE-HAD ENOUGH!! HAHAHHAH" Claire continued, unable to deny the seemingly UNBEARABLE tickling underneath her foot.

Oh my, I was in heaven!! It was too hot...(WHY DIDNT I KNOW WHERE MY GOPRO WAS!)
I kept watching Jane have her way with my wife's foot, reducing her completely to helpless giggles and laughter. Any trace of seriousness was now gone.

Claire was quickly losing what little composure she had. A sense of agony was written all over her face as her foot started shaking rapidly, clearly having a ridiculously hard time holding position...
Jane obv noticed this too, she didn't seem ready to stop so she took hold of Claire's ankle in response, then sat on the floor right in front of the couch with Claire's ankle in a headlock...then continued tickling her foot with her free hand.
My wife tossed and turned on the couch violently as Jane continued torturing her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! OMG! HAHAHAH I-I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THATS SO TIIIIIICKLIIIIISH!!! HAHAHAHAH!! AHH!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! OMG!!!!HAHAHAHhahahahahhhhhahahahah...... *gasps for air* HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA!!!!"

Jane continued tickling for about 2 more minutes despite the pleas for her to stop, and seemed very pleased with Claire's reactions before actually deciding to stop her assault, letting Claire catch her breath...ankle still restrained.

...Claire let out a giant breath of air, slowly regaining her composure as Jane still held her foot secure. The bottom of her foot was visible and still 100% accessible! How many times have people like us on this forum have seen an attractive girls bare sole just BEGGING to be tickled...cept this time it actually happened! With a very high potential for more!

"Haha!! I LOVE tickling your feet!! This is so much fun!" Jane commented with glee and started gently "playing" with Claire's attractive toes.

All Claire could do was laugh meekly in response with a few foot jerks, still very sensitive to Jane's 'harmless touching'

"Haha, you okay babe?" I asked, wanting to make sure she wasn't going to die on me.

Claire smiled, still out of breath but nodded at me,

"yeaaah...hehe...its KINDA fun hehehe.." she replied with little giggles as Jane switched to lightly caressing the sole of Claire's foot.

*triggered!!!*

"Reaaaally?..." i probed further, surprised at the answer.

"Hehehe...Yeaaaah....it REALLY gets-HEHE-the dopamine flowing!" She commented, jolting a little on the couch.

(Sooo....psychology student lingo here...dopamine is a neurotransmitter chemical the brain produces...the pleasure hormone...could this moment get any hotter?)

Jane was delighted to hear Claire was having fun with this, and took advantage of her amazing response.

"Sooo...can I tickle you a bit more???" Jane asked curiously.

Claire let out a small sexy smirk, before giggling silently.

"....*silent laughing* ....You already ARE you dork!..." She admitted weakly in full honesty.

:) !!!!!!!

"Haha!! Well how about this..." Jane said as she started to SLOWLY trace her index finger along the bottom of Claire's foot REALLY lightly...not really trying to torture her, more like she was teasing her...it was enough though!

Claire's eyes and mouth opened wider, forming a kind of 'surprised' expression. Her breathing became heavier and erratic as she gave what sounded like a long 'sigh'. Not a relaxing sigh mind you, but an (ohhhhh shoot!) kinda sigh.

"AAaaaaa!...." Claire let out involuntarily, trying to process the overwhelming sensations under her foot.

She starting to giggle really heavily again, as Jane kept her movements slow. It was more of a nice sensitive caressing. Claire still twisted and turned on the couch occasionally as Jane continued tracing lines and patterns underneath her foot.

No doubt in my mind Jane was noticing and enjoying how amazingly soft her skin was...that never boded well for my poor wife, as it only made people want more!
(Like the random girl who tickled her feet on the water slide in my short story post)

Her laughter changed to that deep/silent laughing style...you could see her body rising up and down like she was laughing, but you didn't really hear it...only when she took a fresh breath of air did you here her give a nice clear laugh, before it went silent again. Watching the expression on her face as she got tickled was euphoric...she was trying with everything she had not to break...but it was a losing battle.

"HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!....that's soooo sensitive!!! HEHEHEHEEHEHEH!"
Claire commented before burying her face in a couch pillow...uncontrolled laughter quickly erupted, but was muffled by the pillow.
I knew she was embarrassed if we 'saw' her break...despite her goofball/punk side, she was also a masters student who considered herself a professional at most times during the day. That professional side was quickly fading. Too cute!

Jane slowly danced her fingers upwards and started caressing under my wife's toes again, Claire bite her index finger in response in an attempt to focus on a different sensation. It didn't really work...more laughs and silent giggles followed, I loved how Claire's toes occasionally recoiled and twitched as Jane continued to trace in between and around them. Every time she went in between her toes Claire let out a quick scream.
(Claire was HORRIBLY ticklish in between her toes! Found that out quick after dating her for a bit)

Jane was having too much fun, I wanted to join in REALLY badly too, but I found I was enjoying watching this more. Not knowing how Jane was gonna tickle Claire next was like watching a movie. (Plus I knew I could tickle her whenever I wanted haha)

(Despite that fact...I like to NOT take advantage of that privilege.
(Believe it or not)
Claire didn't have a tickle or foot fetish like the majority of us on this forum. But she did indulge it, and saw it as a form of affection between us. I actually enjoy the fact that my wife is "normal" about tickling. I get a lot of nice genuine reactions out of her. If she was a "complete ticklee"...I feel like it would be almost too easy and might lose its effect over time. I find it fun and hot to respect her "protective tendencies" and treat her like a "virgin ticklee" haha. But that's me.

There have been a tone of times where my wife would be in a position that begged tickling...but I enjoyed imagining it would happen and never acted on it. Sometimes the anticipation and restraint can be fun on its own, remembering what it was like to NOT know Claire or seeing her in a vulnerable position as if I was a stranger WISHING I could tickle her. At the very least it was fun restraining for a while before giving her a quick tickle :) Not sure if anyone can relate. But I'm sure some can.

After about TEN more amazing minutes of watching my wife get tormented by Jane, it was over...

Claire took her foot back, unable to take anymore caresses and quickly put her sock back on. No doubt feeling more secure with it on.

"Friiiiiiiiiiiick!..." Claire commented. Rubbing her foot on the couch. Jane laughed and promised she would treat her to lunch tomorrow to pay her back for her good attitude.

Amaaaaazing night!!

After Jane left, Claire laid down on the couch and relaxed to some Netflix.
I managed to snag my phone to take some pics!

As we both watched some tv. I couldn't help but wanna experience my wife's feet again after all that...so as Claire was in her own little world, I playfully took her left foot and gently started tickling it

She gasped and pulled her foot away in reflex, "BaaaaAAAAbe...that's not fair..." she replied in a cute defeated tone.

I just smiled, noticing her sock on her right foot was starting to come off...I couldn't let that "slide" lol

I began gently caressing the soft bare heel of her right foot. Her skin was cool to the touch...Claire moved only her eyes to shoot me this glance that made me feel weak in the knees...she gave me this sexy smile (letting me know she was okay with me having a bit of fun) before glancing back at the TV.

I continued playing with her foot, I saw Claire bite her bottom lip as she readjusted her feet...clearly still very sensitive to the touch.

I tickled her a bit more before removing her sock completely and started massaging her. Claire let out a nice "mmmmm" sound and placed her bare foot on my lap. I mostly rubbed but gave her little strokes here and there for fun.

LOVE YOUR GIRLS MEN!!! Lol! Make sure they feel loved (in the language THEY feel loved in...learn it! It's most likely not the same as yours!) make sure they feel cherished, support them! Do things without asking, try to "out serve" her by doing dishes, taking out trash etc. I promise it will increase your intimacy and whether your partner is a ticklee(er) or not? They will be more open to it bcc it makes you happy. End sermon lol!

IMG_1045.JPGIMG_1044.JPGIMG_1046.JPGIMG_1048.JPGIMG_1053.JPG

Great story and wonderful photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Great story sir. Is your wife aware of your fetish?

Probably on some level, lol. She's a smart cookie. She's accused me of it a few times. To which I've responded by asking "well I do with you!!" (Which is technically true now, I'll notice another girls feet if they/she is pretty, but honestly I'm super happy with my wife...she's all I need) but I've never just come out and said it haha. She knows that tickling her and her feet turn me on. But like I said in the story, I don't abuse this privilege. So I think she just views this as things that "work" for me, and now her.

Last edited:
When we first started dating, she told me about how at house parties, her old friends used to try and tickle her a lot after discovering she was indeed horribly ticklish at a DIFFERENT house party a year or so earlier. It annoyed her like crazy. That's when she started wearing socks and shoes more in the summer, and shirts that didn't ride up a lot...seemed people had a hard time resisting her sides and feet. I totally understand why though lol. Eventually she stopped hanging out with those people and enjoyed wearing sandals again in the summer. But she still had this protective "tick" in the back of her mind.

(I'll see if I can get full details and post that story)
Please do.

Your wife sounds like a dream, a lovely lady and a great ticklee. Long may your relationship last. :)

It sounds like you will have plenty more Jane and Claire episodes yet lol.

Last edited:
Super story again with great pics! Can`t get enough of your stories and pics of your wife`s pretty and ticklish feet!!!!
Is Jane ticklish, too? If so, any revenge tickling?
Any pics of Jane`s feet, too?

Super story again with great pics! Can`t get enough of your stories and pics of your wife`s pretty and ticklish feet!!!!
Is Jane ticklish, too? If so, any revenge tickling?
Any pics of Jane`s feet, too?

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Yeah Jane's not ticklish actually, sorry to disappoint, I can surprise her with pokes, but then it quickly goes away. She even told me one time in a hot tub she wasn't ticklish...I didn't believe her, so she offered me her bare foot. I tried and tried to tickle it, didn't work at all lol. unfortunately she was correct...meh, it happens. But that's kinda why she still makes a great tickler, you can't really fight her back lol

Any chance Jane will try for the upper body next time!?

Any chance Jane will try for the upper body next time!?

Actually yes! Hehe...I told Claire the next time Jane comes over she will probably get tickled again. To which Claire responded with a 'why am I not surprised' kinda laugh and said "that's fine" LOL. So Jane and I have been conspiring! Jane actually mentioned to me that she really wants to see if her sides are ticklish...(they are...def!) so I think the plan is for me to come up behind Claire randomly during the night, and pin her arms out, and behind her body allowing Jane to go to town on her upper body :)

We should get some awesome reactions from that. I'll post it when it happens! Were gonna try and organize it this weekend! Stay tuned!

I like that plan, especially since having one of my wife's pretty friends (also named Jane) tickle her is one of my all-time fantasies! Think there's a chance of you getting your wife on the floor, arms stretched overhead, and you sitting on them? Jane could then sit on your wife's hips and "go to town" on sides, tummy, and underarms with total access....yes, I've thought this out before.

I like that plan, especially since having one of my wife's pretty friends (also named Jane) tickle her is one of my all-time fantasies! Think there's a chance of you getting your wife on the floor, arms stretched overhead, and you sitting on them? Jane could then sit on your wife's hips and "go to town" on sides, tummy, and underarms with total access....yes, I've thought this out before.

You know what? Sounds like fun! Haha, I think getting her to the floor won't be an issue...she's probably gonna wanna collapse as soon as Jane starts up on her. I figured I'd have to hold her up. I'm sure we can accommodate this!

You know what? Sounds like fun! Haha, I think getting her to the floor won't be an issue...she's probably gonna wanna collapse as soon as Jane starts up on her. I figured I'd have to hold her up. I'm sure we can accommodate this!

We're all pulling for you....You can do it!

Plus, in that position, that leaves your hands free to take pics!

Plus, in that position, that leaves your hands free to take pics!

I mean I can TRY, might be hard to get the angles right. We will see what I can do. I'd love to get a shot or two of Jane's hands tickling her upper body. Might weird Jane out though lol. I'll see whT I can do

*Queue "Mission Impossible" theme song.....*

Sadly, Jane`s feet arn`t ticklish. But although can you take some pictures of her feet, please?
Also love Raul`s ideas. Very interesting!

Sadly, Jane`s feet arn`t ticklish. But although can you take some pictures of her feet, please?
Also love Raul`s ideas. Very interesting!

Honestly? Not to be mean to my friend or anything, Jane's amazingly talented, but unfortunately her feet aren't really anything to be desired...she hates her feet, (maybe that's why she enjoyed torturing Claire's?) i of course figured she was being hard on herself...but when I got to see them for the first time I was like hmm..ic...she's kinda clumsy and has actually smashed her nails, broken toes, that kinda thing...just looked like it didn't heal correctly. .so for that reason too she never goes barefoot and usually has socks on.

You guys will have to trust me on this, as awesome as Jane is? Her feet are not...and there's no way I can take pics of them if I tried. They are always covered up. Sorry :(

I say, don't worry about Jane's feet. The fact that she likes tickling your wife and your wife "let's her" is more than most of us could hope for. If you can get her to take the next step and tickle Claire's UB, that's a win!

I say, don't worry about Jane's feet. The fact that she likes tickling your wife and your wife "let's her" is more than most of us could hope for. If you can get her to take the next step and tickle Claire's UB, that's a win!

That shouldn't be an issue since Jane texted me saying she WANTS to try tickling her upper body next. Lol. I'll include the text convo in my next episode when it happens

A text exchange w/ Jane about this is such a bonus...you're the man!

Thanks so MUCH for sharing no this fannn-tastic tale! Thoroughly enjoyed your descriptive writing style (not finding any "extra" tidbits as lengthy or inappropriate at all).

Eagerly looking forward to reading exploits of your future endeavours, or observations! ;)

pretty little story, even I get sad while reading about she stopped enjoying wearing sandals, but I know they're didn't respect her strict privacy side and she get disgusted by this :) anyway, good job by Jane! that she exposed Claire's ticklishness, and made an opportunity for you as well to see this and remember it all to write this moment in details ;) :) it was nice to read it.. it seems like Jane is something like your tickle-fellow haha

Hi, lonewolf!
I must tell you, that you are such a lucky man!
It must be very great for you, seeing the ticklish reactions of your wife and hearing her ticklish laughter!!!
I wished I could see and hear it, too.
Greatings to Jane and thank her for doing the tickling. Please more!!!

What a fabulously detailed, playful, awesome story!

Lonewolf, you're very fortunate, Claire sounds like such an awesome girl, and Jane sounds like a more than willing tickler! :)

I must agree, you are a great story teller.
Also, you sound like you are really good to her, it was great to see how important it was for you to convey that. I sympathize, I tend to cherish and appreciate when I'm given the opportunity. Your wife has great reactions from the sounds of it. Hope see another one of your stories, bud.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back