• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recommend a Movie?

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
I'm bored stupid looking for the next job, the next gig, and need some distraction. Anyone recommend a good movie I can watch?

The best movie that I have seen in the past month is The Zookeeper's Wife.

What are your source options?

Have you seen American Gods yet? (Starz)

Nope. Gonna check out both those suggestions, but the first, I'm afraid, is too new.

Masterminds is pretty good; Zach Galifinakis, Kristen Wiig - nothing too smart or heavy.

I've seen Interstellar, it was good. Haven't seen Sanctum though, thank you!

Rob Roy is a great older movie. Came out the same time as Braveheart and got eclipsed by it at the Oscars. I feel Rob Roy was a superior movie.

Suicide Kings is a great little movie that slips under some peoples radars.

Dark Blue is a great crime/police movie staring some great actors. And of course, The Godfather is a classic crime movie.

Blade Runner is a classic cyberpunk, and a sequel is going to be released soon.

Mad Max: Fury Road, or any of the Mad Max movies are great post apocalyptic movies.

For Drama Big Fish is a favourite for me, as is movies such as Trainspotting and With Honors.

For comic related movies, Deadpool is great for both action and a laugh, but I also love V for Vendetta and Watchmen and of course, The Dark Knight.

For Fantasy, The Lord of the Rings Series is top notch, but the Chronicles of Narnia's first two movies are decent as well.

For Sci-fi, the Star Wars and Star Trek movie series as great go to's. Of course, there are also classics like Back to the Future and The Terminator, not to mention the Alien Franchise, which seems to border between horror and action.

Christ, let us know that your interested in for genre and I can probable ramble off at least a few good movies.

Last edited:
If you like political satire and some of the best swearing to ever have been sworen, I recommend In the Loop.

Trainspotting and the sequel T2. I didn't get to see the original until years after it's release because I was 5 in 96 but they're both brilliant.

Wow, thanks for all the recommendations! Beautiful thing, like-minded people helping each other.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back