• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st Time Going to NEST..... Long Time Lee/Occasional Ler

Moira1639

I'm excited about going to NEST 2017 because it's my 1st time. I'm traveling with 2 great friends that have been before.... I'm also excited about meeting other friends in person for the 1st time. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

Enjoy your first Nest. I wish I was going with you...maybe next year.
Moira is so much fun to play with. Tickle Tips: Her right foot is more ticklish than her left.
Her Neck is Extremely ticklish...especially the back.
If you put soft cord between her toes and drag it back and forth it drives her crazy.
Just under her bra on her breast is a "kill zone" :aww:
She LOVES being tickled so have fun with her, she's a great girl!!!

HAVE FUN

Moira is so much fun to play with. Tickle Tips: Her right foot is more ticklish than her left.
If you put soft cord between her toes and drag it back and forth it drives her crazy.

HAVE FUN

*Taking notes from B0xr* Haha. Kalesie and I will be sure to introduce ourselves!

Originally Posted by b0xr

Just under her bra on her breast is a "kill zone"

HAVE FUN
Moira may kiss you or kill you for this. :p

My roommate Jenny and I got the wonderful opportunity to play with Moira. She was an absolute blast to tickle. I can confirm everything that b0xr said is absolutely true. I would also like to add that she has the strength of a locomotive so I would definitely make sure you have some heavy duty bondage or else she WILL break out of it pretty much effortlessly.

My roommate Jenny and I got the wonderful opportunity to play with Moira. She was an absolute blast to tickle. I can confirm everything that b0xr said is absolutely true. I would also like to add that she has the strength of a locomotive so I would definitely make sure you have some heavy duty bondage or else she WILL break out of it pretty much effortlessly.

Yeah...I kinda forgot to tell you about her strength. I usually use Saran Wrap on her to keep her somewhat still. I hope she didn't break any of your bondage equipment. She has a tendency to do that.

HAVE FUN

Thank you. I had a blast. I wish you could've been there. I'm exhausted but inn a great way.

I had a blast and can't wait for next time. Yeah I'm a strong gal. &#55357;&#56839;

She pulled a D ring on one of my cuffs as well. Strong is an understatement. If you really want to get her good though, put one pursonic behind each side of her neck while she is face up. There's nowhere for her to turn her head. I've never seen someone turn so red, so quickly.

She pulled a D ring on one of my cuffs as well. Strong is an understatement. If you really want to get her good though, put one pursonic behind each side of her neck while she is face up. There's nowhere for her to turn her head. I've never seen someone turn so red, so quickly.

Sorry about the D ring. I wasn't going to tell him about those evil things. Lol. It was a lot of fun.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back