• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luna's Cultist Captivity (*/f)

caroo

TMF Poster
"Things are looking grim for Princess Luna. Captured by a Cult dedicated to the reverence of Nightmare Moon, she finds herself at the mercy of their lead torturer and her dedicated acolytes.

Utterly determined to break her will, she is restrained tightly, subjected to ever increasing, eternally kinky torments, almost all based around driving her absolutely mad through intense, focused tickle torture over her sensitive body, but particularly her pair of already horribly ticklish, large, soft soles, placed under a near neverending gauntlet of tickly tribulations.

Not only are they determined, but twistedly creative and deviously minded too, always finding new ways to increase poor Luna’s hysterical suffering through the application of daunting technology, and terrifying magic, ever hopeful to send her to even greater heights of ticklish torment.

Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months, what do the Cult hope to achieve by torturing her so? Vengeance for the loss of their revered Queen? A plot to return her to power? This remains to be seen.

Will Luna defy her captors and remain strong, or will she crumble and break under their never ceasing torments? Only time will tell, but her would be rescuers would be best not to dawdle, for Luna is forced to endure a tickle torture so intense, few mortals could barely even begin to imagine it…"

Luna Torture Ver2.png

Luna Torture Ver1.png

Luna Torture.png

Last edited:
Although I am not a pony fan, I kind off like this piece.
Good work. Hope you finish the human version soon.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back