• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TOUGH ALPHA FEMALE TICKLE TORTURED- MILITARY VET & PRO BOXER

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
I love challenging tough women to see if they can take being tickled. Jessica (30-years-old, 5'4, size 7 shoe) is a military vet, former pro boxer (10 - 6 - 1 record) and currently works as a welder. Tattooed, pierced and very tough! She works out six days a week and is in very good shape.

I met Jessica through mutual friends and knew she would be a great person to offer the tickle challenge to. When I asked if she'd be interested she told me that it was the "strangest thing she's ever been offered". After some prodding of her ego and other negotiations she accepted! Jessica told me she is "kinda ticklish" and thought the challenge wouldn't be too difficult.

We arranged to meet up a few days later. I told Jessica to come straight from her workout. Jessica was very confident while I strapped her in that she would be able to take the tickling and it wouldn't be hard for her at all.

She does a very good job and fighting off the ticklish sensations and keeping herself from laughing to start. When she has outbursts of laughter you can see she gets embarrassed from it and quickly tries to regain her composure. She even refuses to say the word "tickle" throughout, instead she says "it feels weird". She just can't admit she's that ticklish!

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to crack this tough nut. But I eventually do! I find her weak spot...her knees and thighs. This sends Jessica into a panic and hysterics! You can see her surprise when I make her lose her composure completely! She can't keep the laughter in! It was so satisfying to break down this tough, tough woman!

Full clip available in my store: http://clips4sale.com/101913

Preview Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ys59km

Awesome! I absolutely love seeing a tough girl getting tickled and watching her resistance get slowly broken! :thumbsup:

they all say there tough till there tickled good and break them down in to laughing mess.

Great clip! I do think I like Tracy a little better. Any chance getting her back?

I love it when tough women like that are lers rather than lees. I would love to see her tickling a pretty 21 year old Asian girl.

Yes this is just so sexy. Love to see tough women tickled and laughing.

R

Thanks for all the comments guys. To answer questions in this thread:

- I'm working on getting Tracy back, she's a bit hesitant, might take some $$$ but I think It'll happen eventually.
- I'll talk to Jessica about being a tickler.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back