• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls tickling girls?

VivianLove

:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:Hi boys and girls! Vivian here. As you may or may not know I LOVE tickling, and have done my fair share of it! I have a question though. Video producers show us that F/F tickling is so common, but I haven't experienced that in real life! Don't get me wrong boys, I love tickling you and I love being tickled by you, but I really want a girlfriend to tickle! I'm not putting this in the personals section because I want to foster an actual discussion: Do women really enjoy tickle torture like I do, or do the models in the videos do it only for the money? :( I just want a tickle friend!

You and me both. How cool would it be to share a passion/interest with someone you're close with.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

The amount of F/F tickling videos there are doesn’t tell us how common F/F tickling is irl; it just shows us how evidently popular that genre is. That's basic supply and demand.

As for women in tickling videos, I think it’s easy to spot the women who are actually ‘into it’ vs. the ones who are just doing it to make that month’s rent. It’s a mixed bag. Some clearly are excited by being tied up and genuinely giggle nervously during the build-up. Others recite what is obviously scripted tickle talk, have a look on their face like ‘People are actually into this sh*t?”, and are just happy they’re making money without having to have sex with some dude.

And while I personally do love F/F tickling, in all fairness, a lot of that is probably driven by the fact that I’m into women altogether. But you aren’t alone; tickle torture is wicked awesome.

I haven't tickled many girls (okay, actually I have in comparison to tickling males) but after teens, many girls just can't seem to "take" a good tickling, they look so teeny and have such sensitive sentimentalities I think a tickling longer than a few seconds would be more likely to break a lot of them.
Also, I'm just recently getting comfortable with this "part" of myself, so most girls I'm friends with don't think it'd be "appropriate" for most of them. Wasn't mentioned before, so unless they antagonize (which I don't think they'd ever do) I'm not much one for instigating myself. . . Yet. ;)

You're not alone! It seems difficult to find women into tickling whether you're male or female. It's definitely not unheard of, though. I met one woman here on TMF for a F/f session a few years ago, and I've also found a few on Fetlife and the like. Currently making plans with one. So just keep up hope, and maybe try the personals here or other kink sites. Good luck!

Definitely not alone! I've met several guys through here and Fet, and have had fun sessions with them, but when I've posted looking for female lees I've had almost no replies.

The women I have chatted with have come across as hyper paranoid and standoffish--almost unfriendly. I can't hold that against anyone though, because I too have experienced what it's like to be a woman on the forums. I recently described the experience to one male play partner as being analogous to dropping bait into a sharktank. Even when you post looking explicitly for female friends, men inundate your inbox with requests to tickle you. It's no wonder that ladies interested in f/f aren't super vocal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:Hi boys and girls! Vivian here. As you may or may not know I LOVE tickling, and have done my fair share of it! I have a question though. Video producers show us that F/F tickling is so common, but I haven't experienced that in real life! Don't get me wrong boys, I love tickling you and I love being tickled by you, but I really want a girlfriend to tickle! I'm not putting this in the personals section because I want to foster an actual discussion: Do women really enjoy tickle torture like I do, or do the models in the videos do it only for the money? :( I just want a tickle friend!

The amount of F/F tickling videos there are doesn’t tell us how common F/F tickling is irl; it just shows us how evidently popular that genre is. That's basic supply and demand.

As for women in tickling videos, I think it’s easy to spot the women who are actually ‘into it’ vs. the ones who are just doing it to make that month’s rent. It’s a mixed bag. Some clearly are excited by being tied up and genuinely giggle nervously during the build-up. Others recite what is obviously scripted tickle talk, have a look on their face like ‘People are actually into this sh*t?”, and are just happy they’re making money without having to have sex with some dude.

And while I personally do love F/F tickling, in all fairness, a lot of that is probably driven by the fact that I’m into women altogether. But you aren’t alone; tickle torture is wicked awesome.

Lots of models will enjoy tickling other girls because it's fun and it's funny but that's it. Vanilla people won't have a fascination with tickling beyond this because it's not their kink - this applies to most fetish models as well as the more mainstream models that I tend to work with. Tickling is a very specific fetish and so you are unlikely to find a single model with a tickling fetish unless they have been recruited from a site like this one. Where you do see models getting into it, they are just having fun (as people do when they tickle each other) or are playing it up for the camera at the producers request. I try to avoid this kind of thing myself but there is a tendency to market models as being more turned on by tickling than they are.

That aside, there are undoubtedly lots of women who are into tickling other women, they just aren't the same ones you see in tickling vids :)

I feel like women tickling other women -- playfully, among friends, in real life -- is fairly common, and more common than, say, men tickling men; possibly even more common than women tickling men. (And it probably happens even more than I think, insofar as when there's a gathering of nothing but women, I of course am not present.) It seems to be free of the hang-ups, stigmas, and implications that might inhibit tickling among those other pairings, and in that way I think it's delightful.

I feel like women tickling other women -- playfully, among friends, in real life -- is fairly common, and more common than, say, men tickling men; possibly even more common than women tickling men. (And it probably happens even more than I think, insofar as when there's a gathering of nothing but women, I of course am not present.) It seems to be free of the hang-ups, stigmas, and implications that might inhibit tickling among those other pairings, and in that way I think it's delightful.

I bet men commonly tickle other men, because when a gathering of only men gets together, I'm not there to see it lol

I love real stories of girls using tickle torture on another girl. i wish there was more of them. I wonder in real life how many girls use tickle torture on there girl friends?

to answer the question I think most women get turned on by being tickled and that's why they love it as long as they are in the mood as for the models that do it I'm sure most of the reason is for the money but some my enjoy it tho a lot of the models don't seem that ticklish if not at all in the videos

My wife B loves tickling other girls. It's not sexual for her (although things might be changing... hee hee). She just loves laughter and making her friends laugh. We have this friend who is so ticklish and when they're together, B can't keep her hands to herself!

I hope you find some fellow females!

: Do women really enjoy tickle torture like I do, or do the models in the videos do it only for the money? :( I just want a tickle friend!

I would really like to know the honest answer to this question.

Thank you,
LBFT

I would really like to know the honest answer to this question.

Thank you,
LBFT

The answer is yes.

Okay, I suppose I should expand on that. This isn't a single question, it's a two-parter and neither of those parts is related to the other. It's what the neckbeards call a "false dichotomy".

Do women enjoy F/F? I dunno, do men enjoy M/M? Some do, some don't. Obviously, women would be the same way. I may be biased by where I live, because out here in the land of fruits & nuts you can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least five lesbians (and half the so-called straight women admit to being at least a little bi behind closed doors), so tickling definitely happens. I've been to at least one party where girls started tickling one another in the cuddle pile. My last serious girlfriend used to get tickled by her female coworkers all the time because they thought it was funny as hell. Even the gatherings I've been to had F/F action between women who weren't involved or weren't generally into women AFAIK. So yeah, unless you truly believe you're the only woman in the entire world who's into F/F... they exist.

Now, second half of the question; models and money. Yes, the models are in it for the money. However, plenty of them are still enjoying themselves in spite of solely being there for the paycheck; I've worked with a number of them who genuinely enjoyed the shoots and kept asking to come back on those grounds. And I'm not just saying that to feed the fantasy, here; I've been tickling women for like four years now. After a while, you can tell the difference.

I've worked with several models who were real-life friends of mine, and who didn't actually charge me for their time, purely because they enjoy letting me tickle them. I've also worked with a real-life F/F couple; Lina & Patience. Lina did a solo shoot for me back in 2014, and when I asked her back for a repeat I decided to shake things up and asked her if she knew any other gals who'd be interested in joining her. She didn't even have to think about it; Patience jumped at the chance to do the gig and afterwards they were both on an endorphin high that it took hours to come down from.

Even so, they didn't work for free. Why should they? I do video editing, FX, and photography as a hobby (IE, for my own pleasure) but if someone approached me with a gig offer you better believe I'm going to charge them for it. My time is valuable, so unless you're in my "inner circle" and are the kind of friend I'd do a massive favor for, expect my hourly rate. Same thing with a model; Patience works as a switch at Fantasy Makers up in San Fran. She truly loves her job, but it is a job, because Jesus Christ have you seen rent out here? A girl's gotta eat.

So in short, yes there are girls who like tickling other girls, yes sometimes they show up in videos, and yes they're doing it for the money, but these things aren't necessarily contingent on each other or even related. And yes, the amount of F/F videos out there are not reflective of reality... unless the reality is that the bulk of men enjoy watching pretty girls. It sure ain't women buyin' 'em, I'll tell you that.

Last edited:
The answer is yes.

Okay, I suppose I should expand on that. This isn't a single question, it's a two-parter and neither of those parts is related to the other. It's what the neckbeards call a "false dichotomy".

Do women enjoy F/F? I dunno, do men enjoy M/M? Some do, some don't. Obviously, women would be the same way. I may be biased by where I live, because out here in the land of fruits & nuts you can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least five lesbians (and half the so-called straight women admit to being at least a little bi behind closed doors), so tickling definitely happens. I've been to at least one party where girls started tickling one another in the cuddle pile. My last serious girlfriend used to get tickled by her female coworkers all the time because they thought it was funny as hell. Even the gatherings I've been to had F/F action between women who weren't involved or weren't generally into women AFAIK. So yeah, unless you truly believe you're the only woman in the entire world who's into F/F... they exist.

Now, second half of the question; models and money. Yes, the models are in it for the money. However, plenty of them are still enjoying themselves in spite of solely being there for the paycheck; I've worked with a number of them who genuinely enjoyed the shoots and kept asking to come back on those grounds. And I'm not just saying that to feed the fantasy, here; I've been tickling women for like four years now. After a while, you can tell the difference.

I've worked with several models who were real-life friends of mine, and who didn't actually charge me for their time, purely because they enjoy letting me tickle them. I've also worked with a real-life F/F couple; Lina & Patience. Lina did a solo shoot for me back in 2014, and when I asked her back for a repeat I decided to shake things up and asked her if she knew any other gals who'd be interested in joining her. She didn't even have to think about it; Patience jumped at the chance to do the gig and afterwards they were both on an endorphin high that it took hours to come down from.

Even so, they didn't work for free. Why should they? I do video editing, FX, and photography as a hobby (IE, for my own pleasure) but if someone approached me with a gig offer you better believe I'm going to charge them for it. My time is valuable, so unless you're in my "inner circle" and are the kind of friend I'd do a massive favor for, expect my hourly rate. Same thing with a model; Patience works as a switch at Fantasy Makers up in San Fran. She truly loves her job, but it is a job, because Jesus Christ have you seen rent out here? A girl's gotta eat.

So in short, yes there are girls who like tickling other girls, yes sometimes they show up in videos, and yes they're doing it for the money, but these things aren't necessarily contingent on each other or even related. And yes, the amount of F/F videos out there are not reflective of reality... unless the reality is that the bulk of men enjoy watching pretty girls. It sure ain't women buyin' 'em, I'll tell you that.

Thank you for your very detailed answer/opinion.

LBFT

Hi. Please send me a message because I’m interested in talking to you

I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply, VivianLove was a troll and a scammer who caused a huge amount of drama here. She/he would deliberately antagonise people to draw attention and spent a lot of time trying to sell her/his shittu tickle fiction books. She/he also tried to get at least one person banner by saying he threatened to rape/kill her. She/he eventually got chased away once people caught onto the bullshit, sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Hi 48mm my wife is 45 we love to tickle and be tickled,as of now we only tie and tickle each other. Our fantasy is to have a woman join us, she would love to be tied teasedand tickled by a woman one of her fantasies mine as well, as you stated it’s very challenging to find a woman into this and besides we are very private when it comes to our fantasies,would love to chat with you sometime, maybe come up with a hot story that involves the three of us please let me know if this interest you, I to love to talk about tickling very big turn on all aspects of it turns me on. I hope to talk to you,best time for me is lat morning and afternoon mon- fri send me a notification if your interested, take care.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back