• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickle fetish into reality or not

Mark-Tickle

hi everyone, ticklelovers.. you know what? I wonder about, how many of you... started to be able to admit to the world, your friends, about your tickle fetish or in case foot fetish... and how many of you keeping it as a secret rather, and are afraid what others gonna think about you... well I'm curious about it... I think we shouldn't take it as something so badly weird, instead we should be ok with it, and believe in people that will be ok with it too.. and say "bring it on" to prejudices of some other people.. that will always be there anyway... I'm sure here's a lot of people that feel the same.. if someone's use to be shy about it, you actually really don't have to be

I am extremely shy about letting anyone know about my attraction to tickling. I don't think anyone among my friends or family suspect it and I hope it stays that way. I make an effort to hide it. But that isn't because I am ashamed of it. I am not at all ashamed. I don't think it is weird, I think it is very natural and quite common. But my personality is naturally secretive and cautious about revealing or sharing intimate things. And for me tickling is a very intimate thing, because it is sexual and it is powerful. I am always a bit taken aback by how open and relaxed a lot of people are about sharing their sexual and ticking-related natures. But that's fine; I just find that I can't be like that.

I never hid my fetishes. Had many many great experiences regarding them as a result. In HS (senior year it really started picking up), my college years were especially great! Right up to today with my wife!

Same here, never really hid mine, although I didn't go around advertising it, either. Anyone I was intimate with would know, and some friends. No one was ever negative about it, although a few were neutral.

I'm pretty "vocal" about it, but only because of the videos I make and the site I run, and that I've asked a lot of my social circle to participate on it to varying degrees of success. If I wasn't running it I likely wouldn't keep it a shameful secret, but I wouldn't make a point to inform people like I do now, either.

you get it right... as you explained it, I know.. you don't have to telling your fetishes straight to everyone, but the point is you don't have to be shy about it, and accept yourself with that... and if you gonna feel ready to tell some certain person about it you maybe will do it, with self-assurance

I feel sorry for people that didn't have an attraction to tickling as a child. When you're a kid, you can get away with so much without much judgement. I got a lot of tickling in while I was young, up to my 40's. I find that now as an older gent, it's way harder to get any tickling at all. The younger crowd think you're a "creeper", and older people just don't have any interest unless you have a fat wallet! Doesn't matter how sincere you are or how genuine you try to be. Grasp your youth!

I've never flat out told any family or friends about my tickle fetish, but my parents both discovered it from poorly-hidden internet histories, and my sister had her suspicions, and confronted me about it in High School. I'm not sure whether any of my friends know, or have their suspicions though. My family didn't really have a problem with it, and my parents haven't brought it up since then.

then good, we never know who will how react to this till it comes out somehow... and then when we see some poeple taking it well then we can see, it's okay

with friends, they eventually find out. family I think can sense it's my form of affection when they meet girlfriends. meeting people. ...I'm in a conundrum of thoughts, especially if it's a potential girlfriend. but that's really it.

Since tickling is erotic for me, I only talk about with potential or actual erotic partners.

To me, it is very simple: I don't expect my brother to tell me how often he has vanilla sex with his wife, so why would I tell him about my erotic interests?

It's not something I like to shout about... but if the conversation with good friends turns to kinks or turn-ons, I won't shy away from mentioning that I find tickling fun and sexy and that I think it's sexy when a girl is ticklish, or that I like to use tickling during roleplay. That's about as far as I go - As a result, I have a one friend who is kind enough to allow me to tickle her from time to time.
I don't usually use the word fetish though (accept in the case of the aforementioned friend as that was the subject of the conversation at the time, which lead to me mentioning tickling)
I also don't talk about tickle-torture/bondage, tickle vids, TMF etc.

And I don't ever mention having a foot fetish... or being turned on by shoeplay... I think these are generally harder to explain/talk about in a vanilla conversation.

I keep mine secret at all times, unless its around someone else I know for sure has the same fetish as me. People do not take tickling very well or receive it well either so you tend to have to keep it all to yourself for the most part. Reality is the majority of people hate being tickled and think us as weird as freaks anyway so best to keep it on the downlow

I'm very open with it and have been since 1997 when a gal I was seeing at the time made me see the light so to speak and I became the person I am today with my sexual side.

She said one simple thing and point..."if people can't accept you for who you are sexually or for anything in who you are as a person, then you don't need or want those people in your life".

Then she proceeded to take off her boots with very thin see through black lace stockings and let me go to town and well...you can imagine what happened LOL

And since that day, i've been completely opened with it to friends and any potential relationship interests before it reached that stage. Naturally, family I would not be talking about my sexual fetishes, but if asked, I would tell with pride!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back